Official Phoenx Vs Die War Thread

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow, 27 villages in 2 days! Amazing!

Your sarcasm is unappreciated.

I would however appreciate it if you could keep your comments to yourself. I have stayed out of your threads as much as possible.

But as Csiz said, this is 5-7 players involved in this coop... So its not our fault that Die still isnt prepared, they have had several months to do so.

And calarasi, shall we be like die and just change targets again, and again, and again? At least three times Die has had a Phoenx member on the ropes with troops.. only to shift targets and allow him new life... I dont make those mistakes mind you.

When you getting an account, so you can back that big mouth of yours up? Im growing tired of you putting Phoenx and my name in your posts..

EDIT:

Just for you, AK. our co-op is STILL not finished, as i predicted a four day tally. As it stands, i only need to go back 48 hours from now.. not even include the first night..

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 49
Difference: 18

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 0
Difference: 43

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Its a good strategy but not a fair one :>>
k73/k63 means like 1500-2000 villages so if we count 3:1 ratio is 500 villages bombing 1 man with all the skill he might have will have heavy loses due to account size and location on frontlines.

So how about zubizarus (4,5 mil) attacking me (800K) with (so it seems) all he has ? Just look at my TW Stats, and see how much he's taken from me (and kept). Note that he has all the advantages: numurous advantage, real close to my clusters, i'm inside his church radius, ...

Either that means Phoenix supports their mates better, or that Die. just isn't worth ANYTHING. Not even the #3 player of theirs is worth anything.
(Oh, and me pointing out his mistakes in a private message already had him block me on my first attempt. Seems like he doesn't want to learn anything ...).

Also please not that we do not discriminate, and that we take villages from every Die. member. There just are some that have been selected for the first-load to be sent to the RIM.

Die. Profile said:
Live together
Play together
Die. together
It's time.

DeletedUser

So how about zubizarus (4,5 mil) attacking me (800K) with (so it seems) all he has ? Just look at my TW Stats, and see how much he's taken from me (and kept). Note that he has all the advantages: numurous advantage, real close to my clusters, i'm inside his church radius, ...

Either that means Phoenix supports their mates better, or that Die. just isn't worth ANYTHING. Not even the #3 player of theirs is worth anything.
(Oh, and me pointing out his mistakes in a private message already had him block me on my first attempt. Seems like he doesn't want to learn anything ...).

It's time.

if someone with 4.5m is attacking you well harden up its a game were you fight everyone.... who cares if ther 10k to 5m you still fight them if there in the enemies tribe ( im not sure with you) cant get on tw atm so yea... and i honestly would say Pheonx supports thr mates better if you know how active they are like i know then yea..... im probz only person in die thats had a talk with pajuno with out starting a scrap so yea..

DeletedUser

if someone with 4.5m is attacking you well harden up its a game were you fight everyone.... who cares if ther 10k to 5m you still fight them if there in the enemies tribe ( im not sure with you) cant get on tw atm so yea... and i honestly would say Pheonx supports thr mates better if you know how active they are like i know then yea..... im probz only person in die thats had a talk with pajuno with out starting a scrap so yea..

I did not say that it was zubizarus who started the fight. :)

DeletedUser22924

Castro what is your roll in this?

well, i have known snafu, paj, and silvereclipse for a long time(well mostly paj and silver:icon_redface:)

and if that is ur way of asking if i am in phoenx, no i am not in phoenx,

silvereclipes

No snafu isn't crying about the attacks in fact he is as giddy as a school girl going to her first prom.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Die....you guys need to watch it against Phonex they just might out recruit you at their current rate of snapping up players;)

If you do the sums it looks like Pajuno has recruited his way from Rank 22 to 9 without actually finishing a war off, that is quite some going.

Phonex are now officially W30's largest mass recruiting tribe with half their players coming from disbanded tribes, Paj, shame on you for someone who stated on so many threads (which i really can't be bothed to go and look up) how much you dislike tribes who mass recruit. Yet, you're the biggest one,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Crasula, do you really take your own words seriously? The only top 10 tribe with less recruitment than Phoenx is BD.

TWC, die. and loen have recruited and nobled internally far more to get into the top 10. So go take a look at your own tribe before you run your mouth about Phoenx

DeletedUser

No snafu isn't crying about the attacks in fact he is as giddy as a school girl going to her first prom.:icon_biggrin:

indeed :lol:

But this is not about me. It's all about killing Die.

And as Mark-e says : we have recruited far, far less then the average tribe (and immensely less then Die.) Not to mention that we do a lot less internal nobling, but more enemy nobling then they do.

DeletedUser

ED was allways a part of phoenx it was just a matter of time before they recruited them all into the tribe.

DeletedUser

Die....you guys need to watch it against Phonex they just might out recruit you at their current rate of snapping up players;)

If you do the sums it looks like Pajuno has recruited his way from Rank 22 to 9 without actually finishing a war off, that is quite some going.

Phonex are now officially W30's largest mass recruiting tribe with half their players coming from disbanded tribes, Paj, shame on you for someone who stated on so many threads (which i really can't be bothed to go and look up) how much you dislike tribes who mass recruit. Yet, you're the biggest one, how do you sleep at night after you've washed all those dishes.

Its still not half as bad as T-W-C's history, for the biggest point whore in the game cras, your spinning a fair amount of BS.

At the very least, Phonex are at least fighting a war.(more the fact, they are smashing Die to a bloody pulp, we all know it) but what are you and T-W-C doing other then running your mouth when you know you should not hmm?

Sweet FA

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Crasula. You trying to call the pot black? Forgot to tell you, I am a pro. I own Teflon coated kitchen wares. Btw, yet another personal real world insult from you? Tsk tsk.

Phonex are now officially W30's largest mass recruiting tribe with half their players coming from disbanded tribes, Paj, shame on you for someone who stated on so many threads (which i really can't be bothed to go and look up) how much you dislike tribes who mass recruit. Yet, you're the biggest one, how do you sleep at night after you've washed all those dishes.

There is a few differences here.

1. We recruited known talent, and personable people that fit our style. We have played alongside all of these players for some time. The have already tried out.

2. We never recruited for points. I recruited for active players, not players recruted specifically to be eaten , as TWC's history.

3. We still have far less players than most tribes. And we did the research a few days ago. We have the third least amount of tribal transfers.

I knew twc would be the first to cry foul. But I suppose its to be expected when one of their smallest rivals finally has the tools to give em a fight.

I think you will find most people(bd included) are happy to see phoenx recruiting.

What's the matter? Afraid of some real competition? Don't think you can keep steamrolling little tribes?

DeletedUser

Food for thought...make of it as you please.

Tribe Changes (Top 10 Rankings)

(In pts ranking)
01.THE 205
02.BD 93 (Damn!)
03.T-W-C 404
04.BH 304
05.DN 144
06.Phoenx 114
07.Die. 580 (DAMN!)
08.DECIDE 353
09.Hammer 211
10.LoEN 410

(Increasing changes)
01.BD 93
02.Phoenx 114
03.DN 144
04.THE 205
05.Hammer 211
06.BH 304
07.DECIDE 353
08.T-W-C 404
09.LoeN 410
10.Die. 580

And for you Crasula - I don't mind much whether we interpret these numbers the same or not. Maybe nothing can be drawn at all? But all things aside, if you were just looking to rock the canoe, it seems you succeeded :icon_biggrin: