Official Phoenx Vs Die War Thread

silvereclipes

Do you consider 2:1 ennoblements against an enemy tribe good?

Its more like 3:1 with all those they booted to the curb for losing villages to us since no matter if they kick them we will still eat them we leave no enemy behind right now we have a running bet when Thadius Monk will be booted since he has lost 8 so far to us an still losing them to us.

My thoughts is they won't boot him since he is HC an they need all the diplomacy they can get with him there instead of losing him by booting him to save stats.As far as fighters go he isn't the best but at least he knows all the tricks of the trade to make it fun fighting him he has very little to save him left but he at least is making it harder to take from him by using every trick in the book by prenobling his own down so we lose trains an then snipping them back and dodging but now I know what he is doing he just lost the element of surprise of doing that.

DeletedUser92

Now, now, considering that there's allegations of statpadding via temporary/permanent booting, its a little hard to judge by the stats.

...Either way, is 3:1 really that good? And, no, I'm just being pragmatic. Fact is, 3:1 is fine if your enemy is fighting back. I'm not convinced Die/anyone is fighting back against Phoenix. Who have done a decent job with this war - but they haven't shown me they are any sort of superpower, or even just some kinda Atom Ant.

They're good, but judging from these stats they are far from phenomenal. At what -appears- to be this stage of the war, they should be raking in caps left and right.

DeletedUser

Now, now, considering that there's allegations of statpadding via temporary/permanent booting, its a little hard to judge by the stats.

...Either way, is 3:1 really that good? And, no, I'm just being pragmatic. Fact is, 3:1 is fine if your enemy is fighting back. I'm not convinced Die/anyone is fighting back against Phoenix. Who have done a decent job with this war - but they haven't shown me they are any sort of superpower, or even just some kinda Atom Ant.

They're good, but judging from these stats they are far from phenomenal. At what -appears- to be this stage of the war, they should be raking in caps left and right.

I get where you are comming from with your argumentation but I've taken the liberty of completing the statistics a bit more.

To start off at the beginning of this war we were outnumbered 5 to 1 (7 mill to 35 mill (die. and dawn)). At this moment we see die. (and the remains of dawn) have a total of 53 mill in points while Phoenx has 24 mill. I admit part of it was due to a few new players but we took a large part from Die./Dawn.

Now the statistics show less than a 1-3 in CAPS (409-170) total caps 239 for Phoenx. This does not include the players they booted. Now I cannot add players that went abandoned but I can add players that were still visible when we conquered them. Here is a list:

Whead: 13
Brett730: 23
aerodynamics: 29
king minus: 2
Euro23: 54
Donce300: 31
The Blind Leader: 5
near011: 1
Fireagle67: 2
Total: 160

Our total caps without abandoneds against Die. then totals 569-170 and a profit of 399 villages for Phoenx. This puts us well over the 3-1 mark.

Now you claim Die./Dawn has not been fighting back. But our ODD has grown to 146 Mio during the war. Now that clearly shows they have been fighting back. I agree, it hasn't been of any high standard, but having a 5-1 disadvantage in size can cause a lot of damage when they attack. This can also be observed in Die.'s ODA. While the start of the war did not show a lot of enoblements, it did have a lot of troops fighting from both sides. We focussed on killing their offense with minor enoblements, also because they had decent support in border villages.
As the war continued, die. members grew tired of sending long range attacks. This gave us the option to focus more on the offense. Also less support was sent to the frontline by tired die. members which resulted in more enoblements from our side. This has led to players in die./dawn giving up or just quiting. Die. members were mostly used to fighting inactives because all actives were always recruited.

Now I agree with you that we have done a good job. Are we phenomenal? No way of telling with an opponent like Die./Dawn. You will need to fight a good opponent for that and not just a large brute force opponent to determine if one is phenomenal.
Are we a superpower ? I agree with you that we are not a superpower, being only 1/3 of the size of tribes like THE or TWC.

I do believe we have proven to be some kind of atom-ant as you put it. Everyone would expect a small tribe like Phoenx to be crushed by the overwhelming attacks of a 5 times larger opponent. I think we have proven that there is much fighting power in this little tribe. Enough to take down a 5 times larger elefant.

At the moment the elefant is falling to its knees fast. Its just not observable in the stats that were presented because Die. kicked those members. Euro23 and Donce300 were both recently nobled. The only reason I'm not taking more villages is because I dont have more nobles.

silvereclipes

nice job guys :)

Thanks Bad right now its a knife fight between me an monk give him credit at least he is trying with what he has left more then I can say for some of them he fired on me all he had an lost his offense I fired on him an he lost his defense now he is feeling the pain an its painful for the both of us since we tore each other up in that exchange of fire except I was smart enough to know to hold back a few ace's up my sleeve to keep the heat on an now he is working with partial nukes an like they say those suck big time when your down to trying to do retakes with those.

Only thing slowing me now is the lack of trains since he was smart enough to prenoble so he killed some of them so down to a few to use till my resources refill again to rebuild them again.:icon_surprised:

Mick876

Also like to add the fact that Phoenix has went from War to War without any rest periods meaning no time for minting which is leaving some of our members a lack of nobles.

spleen mage

Thanks Bad right now its a knife fight between me an monk give him credit at least he is trying with what he has left more then I can say for some of them he fired on me all he had an lost his offense I fired on him an he lost his defense now he is feeling the pain an its painful for the both of us since we tore each other up in that exchange of fire except I was smart enough to know to hold back a few ace's up my sleeve to keep the heat on an now he is working with partial nukes an like they say those suck big time when your down to trying to do retakes with those.

Only thing slowing me now is the lack of trains since he was smart enough to prenoble so he killed some of them so down to a few to use till my resources refill again to rebuild them again.:icon_surprised:

That was the worlds longest sentence! Commas and fullstops are your friends! :icon_razz:

But on another note, I must say congrats to Phoenx (as much as it pains me) they haven't done badly at all :)

silvereclipes

Also like to add the fact that Phoenix has went from War to War without any rest periods meaning no time for minting which is leaving some of our members a lack of nobles.

Quit reminding me of that Mick but will say there is never a dull moment with us an unger must have thought monk did damage to my defense he is now scouting to see how weak I am boy I can play games with the best of them an he isn't one of the best..:lol:

silvereclipes

That was the worlds longest sentence! Commas and fullstops are your friends! :icon_razz:

But on another note, I must say congrats to Phoenx (as much as it pains me) they haven't done badly at all :)

Sorry but when your sleep deprived things tend to blend together now its time for the removal of their HC hope they are prepared an have all their inactive accounts stacked on them they will need them.:icon_cool:

Mick876

Tribalwars Tribe Profile: TW Black Mafia

Tribe no longer exists

Die. getting so desperate they had to merge in the tribe they once kicked from thier family?

geez things are getting bad.

DeletedUser

Tribalwars Tribe Profile: TW Black Mafia

Tribe no longer exists

Die. getting so desperate they had to merge in the tribe they once kicked from thier family?

geez things are getting bad.

As a matter of fact TW.B.M Merged with M.O.T so dont know where you get your info from

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As a matter of fact TW.B.M Merged with M.O.T so dont know where you get your info from

well mcnugget, if anyone was smart enough to keep up with your name changes, it has to be you.

I mean, if someone asked how many names i could come up with for my food, i would send them to you...

Cause i sure as heck cant keep pace with you clowns and it...

DeletedUser

I'm not convinced either that die. is really fighting back.

silvereclipes

I'm not convinced either that die. is really fighting back.

Their fighting back but there is no coordination among them so its just bad attacking on their part just all haphazard an that won't win any prize's in a war.

blaise12

MOT does have something to do with this so does my tribe TBC and mots academey phenix isnt the only ones there fighting there mostly defending from us thats why not much resistence we have been attacking for over a month know and alot of other tribes we formed a brotherhood with a while back ill post some war stats Will be a while before I put them up going to bed soon

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Tribalwars Tribe Profile: Die. (tribe changes)

Zion Train Joined 15th October 2009 - 22:00 192,825 Previous tribe TW Black Mafia
zerkancan Joined 14th October 2009 - 22:00 346,390 Previous tribe MOTIVATION, Before that TW Black Mafia
sir.danny0 Joined 14th October 2009 - 13:00 498,038 Previous tribe TW Black Mafia
disbalance Joined 13th October 2009 - 22:00 817,484 Previous Tribe NADs, Before that TW.B.M
TFP66 Joined 11th October 2009 - 16:00 409,203 Previous tribe TW Black Mafia
crazyjoshua Joined 11th October 2009 - 01:00 269,636 Previous tribe TW Black Mafia
Greywolfdk Joined 10th October 2009 - 19:00 849,664 Previous Tribe NADs, Before that TW.B.M
Axtreem Joined 08th October 2009 - 16:00 837,539 Previous tribe TW Black Mafia
Tal Locke Joined 08th October 2009 - 16:00 657,082 Previous tribe TW Black Mafia
docmhon Joined 08th October 2009 - 10:00 775,080 Previous tribe TW Black Mafia
Sir Gold Dragon Joined 08th October 2009 - 07:00 860,775 Previous tribe TW Black Mafia
coach64 Joined 08th October 2009 - 04:00 599,719 Previous tribe TW Black Mafia
arcyqwerty Joined 08th October 2009 - 01:00 779,232 Previous tribe TW Black Mafia
Shadow4.0 Joined 07th October 2009 - 22:00 817,076 Previous tribe TW Black Mafia
Jither Joined 07th October 2009 - 22:00 1,084,182 Previous tribe TW Black Mafia
madison08 Joined 07th October 2009 - 19:00 463,261 Previous tribe TW Black Mafia
disbalance Joined 07th October 2009 - 01:00 705,198 Previous Tribe NADs, Before that TW.B.M
buildergem Joined 06th October 2009 - 16:00 822,756 Previous tribe TW Black Mafia

You are really stupid lying about stuff like that Mcnally when you know all the information is on TWstats. Die. recruited more than 75% of TW Black Mafia so that is as much a merge as all the "wars" Die. has had in the past which grew them that strong. In addition you can see MOT as well as NADS joining and leaving Die. back and forth. All the smaller players joined MOT but some were allowed in Die. only moments later. Seems to me you have one or two more academies. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Trade in the skirt and suck it up already. Forget mass-recruiters we must be freakin mass-mergers look at us go wooooooooo. =p

What exactly is the time-line on the phoenx-CRY merger anyhow... just curious.