Official Phoenx Vs Die War Thread

DeletedUser

Bruti you should see what happens when the both of them are online.

DeletedUser

I will answer here to Mick's post from another thread, because it's more relevant.

your forgetting about morale. you can nobe as much as you ant but the fact is the majority of the time its the morale of the players in the tribe that makes it fold. Everytime they look at those negative stats it eats away at there morale to the point where theygive up or jump ship. for example CRY would never of been able to eat all of T-W-C, so how would they ever defeat you? (please do not post, they would of never defeated us, as i am just using this war as a example for my statement) They would of used PnP and stats to get your players to a point where they just cba anymore, and either jump ship or quit.

Agreed on the defeat part, but stats alone have little to no influence in mental breakdown of a tribe. This may seem odd, and it looks weird to me too, but your war with Die is a good example. If what you claim was true, Die would've been long gone. Immidieately after it's shown that you trash them in direct fights, they would fall apart. But after all this time, their internal stability seems very solid.

DeletedUser

Aye - well done Crasula. Slowly been gaining ground. He's the one to watch now :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

This doesn't make my statement untrue... does it.

*not a question.

Mick876

but you see, your confident becuase your not on the frontline, you are not sitting there thinking Phoenix could launch any moment. Now i bet your frontline players have a different opinion than you. I am sure joeytangkad, badimpact and zubizarus and many more. you can confidently say we are not shaken, cause you have not had 1 incoming from us in this war. Well take a look at your map. go actually look at the front-line, we are coming for you and your big cocky mouth. everyday we get closer and closer to the cowards of Die. who hide behind the front yet have the nerve to come on PnP talking the talk.

Your days are ticking down my friend, and Phoenix is the Time Keeper :)

DeletedUser

We're still here and far from discouraged.

Coming from the guy not even on the frontline :icon_rolleyes:

Is it just me or does everyone else know that there is a difference between 'we' and 'the guy'?
Now as far as i know, 'we' refers to more than one person, in this case 'we' stands for the whole tribe. Whereas you mick have just come on and flamed abscindo for an opinion he didn't even express.
And i'm sure you would agree that someone in the tribe will have a better idea of that tribes morale than someone outside of that tribe?

Next time, make sure you read the post before replying to it :icon_wink:

also this has to be one of the best response i've seen on here!
And yet my statement remains true.

DeletedUser

oh man that's good... "discouraged loser"... hahahah. You got me... hit the nail right on the head. Look at me! the bafoon! LOL, it's like... you took what I said... AND FLIPPED IT ALL AROUND!!! hahahahaha. So good and then when I thought the beating had subsided you tacked on "loser"... that's like the death dealing blow with all that "LOL" at me at the end there. You guys all get it??? you phoenx guys?... you all get it?!? that taoron is a funny guy.

I like your style Taoron, why don't I send you an invite to Die.

DeletedUser

oh man that's good... "discouraged loser"... hahahah. You got me... hit the nail right on the head. Look at me! the bafoon! LOL, it's like... you took what I said... AND FLIPPED IT ALL AROUND!!! hahahahaha. So good and then when I thought the beating had subsided you tacked on "loser"... that's like the death dealing blow with all that "LOL" at me at the end there. You guys all get it??? you phoenx guys?... you all get it?!? that taoron is a funny guy.

I like your style Taoron, why don't I send you an invite to Die.

Looks like a nerve was struck! or was it all the failed attempts? either way, its still funny!

I dont know about an invite to die., but seems like thats all what die. is doing to stay alive! yes?

DeletedUser

Don't put yerself down like that... There I go telling everyone just how funny you are and there you go tainting my compliment as if I hadn't intended only the best for you.

I'm feelin real good today... you know... generous as I am... I think i'll just extend that invite to all you phoenx members. You just let me know and i'll send that invite right skippy to you. COME ONE COME ALL!!! it's merge-fest here with your hosts Die. and phoenx... and ED... and CRY...

DeletedUser

Don't put yerself down like that... There I go telling everyone just how funny you are and there you go tainting my compliment as if I hadn't intended only the best for you.

I'm feelin real good today... you know... generous as I am... I think i'll just extend that invite to all you phoenx members. You just let me know and i'll send that invite right skippy to you. COME ONE COME ALL!!! it's merge-fest here with your hosts Die. and phoenx... and ED... and CRY...

I do not see your invite as a compliment! but an insult!

its like inviting a person living in a palace to be homeless out in the streets with you!

Mick876

Is it just me or does everyone else know that there is a difference between 'we' and 'the guy'?
Now as far as i know, 'we' refers to more than one person, in this case 'we' stands for the whole tribe. Whereas you mick have just come on and flamed abscindo for an opinion he didn't even express.
And i'm sure you would agree that someone in the tribe will have a better idea of that tribes morale than someone outside of that tribe?

Next time, make sure you read the post before replying to it :icon_wink:

also this has to be one of the best response i've seen on here!

Who are you? probably a nobody.

Like i keep saying, sick of all these losers who are not even on the frontline and who have never nobled a village from us shouting there mouth off. Idk who you are, so your opinion holds no weight.

Mick876

and phoenx... and ED... and CRY...

You were so cocky before about the Pheonix/CRY merge which NEVER happened and WILL never happen. so now your trying to add ED as if you knew.

Yes we have merged in ED, and i wouldn't be smug, cause now they are coming for you aswell. Die. i will fall twice as quick now.

there is only so many people you can recruit untill you hit the RIM, and Omg look at that, your at the RIM.

the pink panther

Who are you? probably a nobody.

Like i keep saying, sick of all these losers who are not even on the frontline and who have never nobled a village from us shouting there mouth off. Idk who you are, so your opinion holds no weight.

he plays symf, maybe you should up your ODA before you moan about others not being involved in warring