Official Phoenx Vs Die War Thread

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I tire of using S.Mcnally's Checks and Balances thread.

Phoenx pretty much owns kd 64 now. Die has been pushed back, and what was once a 1 village presence in kd 74, has now changed.

1 Die. 7,58 Mio. 779
2 Phoenx 657.236 71

It might not be much to you guys, but we in phoenx are just picking up steam. Since the initial declaration, many things have changed. Kill. became Dawn, Bushwackerlove has been pushed to extinction, and S.Mcnally has still not done much against us.

But overall, Phoenx continues to add to its lead...

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die. dawn
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 318
Side 2: 149
Difference: 169

image.php

Last month stats arent too bad either:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 12
Difference: 90

image.php

So, with this new Dawn that has approached, i decided its time to start a new thread, where the Checks have been balanced. This war has become even imo, as Phoenx has come into its own.

And as such, lets start anew. Maybe we can get a level of begrudged respect back in it? Or will die continue to roll over and play dead?

I hope that bushie was not the best challenge die can present......

R.I.P my friend, you were a great amount of fun to break.

DeletedUser

just over double the enoblements in forever and 90% last month nice, i didnt really pay any attention to this war till i started looking at the maps and amount of members v members,

nice work, considering the k dominance you posted there shows they got 708 more villas than you thats like nearly 900% more lol, surely they got some troops in em?

DeletedUser

Some good stats there Paj, congrats on keeping that ratio ta 2:1, it's a bitch to keep that level up over the long term, so Kudos to your guys.

I'm sure Die. have some fight left, but if they don't concentrate and focus on you guys you'll roll through them one by one before they realize.

They may well be picking up more points else where to compensate what you guys take but even so, as long as you pick the active and destroy them they will break in the end.

Mick876

Nothing much, but i am only a small player.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: civilion

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 0
Difference: 15

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 141,088
Difference: 141,088

image.php

Gicusan

Finaly in this war we see some war stats that looks better than 2-1 or 1-0 over a week. I think everybody espected this to become a more clear win for Pheonx. Still a very long way to go there.

DeletedUser

Nothing much, but i am only a small player.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: civilion

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 15
Difference: 15

image.php

Side 1: 141,088
Difference: 141,088

image.php

“Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men/woman. It is the spirit and skill of the men/woman who follow and of the man/woman who leads that gains the victory no matter how small of a player one is.”

DeletedUser

You appear to be much wiser now, when you took a beating from Phoenix... Few more defeats, and you could become a good leader ;)

silvereclipes

R.I.P Bushwacker you at least made it fun in breaking your stacks for us an making us three Bull, Paj an myself working like a well oiled machine in the endeavor even made us have a few laughs when Paj would fire an forget where your church was located at an we could rub it in since he doesn't like rushing in where angels fear to tread.:lol:

DeletedUser

Personally I never read the Checks and balances thread because it didnt have the name of the sides in the topic. Amazing how topics can be ignored when they appear uninteresting.

Well done Phoenix. I'll keep trading your lads the resources you need for victory :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

As one of your loyal customers, it's much appreciated Parm. TBH tho, attacks have slowed and so minting has increased :p

DeletedUser

Will do. There should be some on the market by the time you get this.

DeletedUser

This is a start as well as getting nukes splatered against my villages by [CRY]
i am not doing to bad
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: s.mcnally

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 8
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 29,259
Side 2: 74,357
Difference: 45,098

image.php

DeletedUser22924

hehe:icon_biggrin:, i wouldn't celebrate yet macnally, i will bring those stats up in CRY's Favor:icon_twisted:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is a start as well as getting nukes splatered against my villages by [CRY]
i am not doing to bad
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: s.mcnally

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 8
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 29,259
Side 2: 74,357
Difference: 45,098

image.php

We have not begun to look at you yet, my friend..

Do not be boasting now, cause then i will rush my plans and include you...

DeletedUser

hehe:icon_biggrin:, i wouldn't celebrate yet macnally, i will bring those stats up in CRY's Favor:icon_twisted:

how many nukes you lost on me and noble men i am happy to slow your growth down because i am happy u will be rimmed of T-W-C eventually anyway m8 lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have not begun to look at you yet, my friend..

Do not be boasting now, cause then i will rush my plans and include you...

I am not boasting i just said i am not doing to bad even though the villages i have taken of phoenx they have taken back except 1or2 i am just stating it is not just phoenx we are fighting against

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
how many nukes you lost on me and noble men i am happy to slow your growth down because i am happy u will be rimmed of T-W-C eventually anyway m8 lmao

Not likely. And definitely not while I or Phoenx is around...

I am not boasting i just said i am not doing to bad even though the villages i have taken of phoenx they have taken back except 1or2 i am just stating it is not just phoenx we are fighting against

Heh. Well its a good indicator to help with the before and afters...

DeletedUser22924

losing nukes is part of war, and i can make a new train in 12 hours:icon_wink:

that is not the only village i plan on taking, i'll wipe you out of my base:icon_twisted: