Official Phoenx Vs Die War Thread

DeletedUser

Right this will be said once and once only.
This topic is for discussion of die vs phoenx and topics relative to that. Anything else mentioned at all will be immediately infracted and deleted.
All appeals will be ignored

There is potential for good PnP here but unfortunately your all too busy bickering about whose job is better, whose hair looks silliest and as far as I can tell having a 10 year olds mud slinging match.
Get on with playing the game and posting sensibly.

silvereclipes

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 215
Side 2: 221
Difference: 6

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 9
Difference: 44

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,736,500
Side 2: 1,648,821
Difference: 87,679

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 455,351
Side 2: 60,602
Difference: 394,749

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: 28/04/2009 00:00:00 to 18/12/2009 04:48:30

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,561
Side 2: 6,704
Difference: 3,143

image.php

Side 1: 627
Side 2: 172
Difference: 455

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 27,469,403
Side 2: 51,705,400
Difference: 24,235,997

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,791,363
Side 2: 1,485,032
Difference: 4,306,331

image.php

And the hits just keep on coming.

DeletedUser

Anyone notice what seems to be leveling out? Oh ya thats right the number of total caps. If i remember correctly I think that was Die.'s last line of defense. They could just keep nobling other people fast than we could noble them.

DeletedUser

Considering most players in phoenx are old boys from w6 and not the origanal account players then yes you have done ok against us.Now if we was warring the original players then it would of been a different story altogether.So technically we are warring very experienced players from w6 not the original players.

DeletedUser

Almost (if not everyone) who came from W6, is playing their original and own accounts. I don't really get it where you get that from.

Fact is that you are loosing tremendously, and seem to be grasping every excuse you can think of. Even if it isn't an excuse in any way ...

DeletedUser

Considering most players in phoenx are old boys from w6 and not the origanal account players then yes you have done ok against us.Now if we was warring the original players then it would of been a different story altogether.So technically we are warring very experienced players from w6 not the original players.

I don't personally think that there is anything wrong with being counted as an experienced player from world 6!

I also take what you said to mean that you'd be doing a lot better if you were warring against players that hadn't had any experience (i.e. you would only be able to win wars if you were fighting noobs).

Oh, wait, Phoenix has already shown that to be the case.
:icon_biggrin:

silvereclipes

Monk was warned way back when that this would happen if you had ever crossed us, guess it went in one ear an out the other when he came to talk to us about a NAP between us an guess he didn't think it out to well when he decided to cross us since Paj warned him most all of us were from W6 an earlier worlds an we would still own your IG souls if you ever did,this game is allot like chess move an counter move an like in chess all we have to say to Die. is "Check Mate".:snob::snob::snob::snob:

DeletedUser

This must be hard ... after getting totally owned on the field / in game, now they've also clearly proven that the PnP is rather rubbish too ^^.

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

48 hours
Side 1: 17
Side 2: 3
Difference: 14

And this is not from the smaller members, but some of the largest boys are gettin' it too (zubizarus, Ungar the Terrible, ...)

Michael Wittman

nice job phoenix. always nice to see experienced players. wanna race to the middle? lol

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
From the last 7 days
Rank Tribe Conquered Villages
1 Phoenx 276
2 THE 262
3 Die. 238
4 BH 236
5 BD 234
6 LoEN 223
7 TARDIS 204
8 Hammer 201
9 NTZH 195
10 T-W-C 191
11 DECIDE 184
12 PMP 179
13 PLAGUE 145
14 BWR 139
15 NADs 132
16 OH! 117
17 NTZH2 95
18 EXPAND 92
19 _DS_ 90
20 Synd01 81

Think its safe to say that the days of Die outnobling us are officially over.

spleen mage

I figured Phoenx's high cap rate might be due to internal caps. Was a nice surprise when I found that it wasn't. Congratz, pretty impressive!

DeletedUser

I must admit your assumption was right. I know cause I've been responsible for some of those. More than usual for me, but I would say about the usual for the typical daily grind of a tribe. In general, enoblements are up b/c die is falling.

DeletedUser

Hey Paj and crew, nicely done. Good to see you still around, that and a few of my former tribemates :)