Official Phoenx War Thread

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents,

Welcome to the w30 Phoenx War Thread. Since we have several things going on, on several different fronts.. and some have made some indirect comments at us, (along with some very direct comments) i figured to address all things to here. (and to liven up the forums a bit if we may)

There is the Old Staple, The Never-Ending Die. War.. The tribe that just refused to die, has recently taken quite a hit. with two top five members leaving to form CGA> (we will get to them in a minute)

So here is some stats, along with a handy Mick-Made Map for your viewing Pleasures.

*********************** Die. War *************************

Official Mick-Made-Map!!

[spoil]
phoenixvdie.jpg
[/spoil]

48 hours

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 82
Difference: 9

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 2
Difference: 9[/spoil]

Lifetime

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 697
Side 2: 192
Difference: 505
[/spoil]

That war continues, and shortly after the new year, they will feel the wrath again. All of you players in the top ten, prepare to thank us for bringing Zubi down and out... Stay tuned, and watch what happens. :icon_twisted:

**************** NEW UPDATE LoEN War *******************

Brief Summary

[spoil]
Finally has officially hit its own thread of sorts. Few weeks ago, there was an account shown up at my doorstep. Conan that sucks or whatever his account was named.. Someone i knew i guess had it and wanted to bring 375 nobles to my tribe.

Who was i to say no? So anyways, we import the account, get it here.. and someone hacks it halfway thru, sets it to delete, and changes the pw. My friend somehow gets the account back, and changes the pw to random numbers and signs.. anyways, long story short, he lost the account to the original account owner who miraculously shows up and wants the account back.. few short days later, said account is lost and gone..

Meanwhile, someone in LoEN was alerted to this snag in my plans, and started to noble the account. as it were, i fully intended to concede those kd 51 villages to loEN easy enough.. i have interests and many other places for Conan to noble into... Anyways, comes down to LoEN was nobling Conan while he was in Phoenx.. which i kept him in until it was absolutely certain that we would not be able to use that account anymore...

So i told Msft, you can noble what you like now. But for every village of Phoenx your guys take, we will take at least five more in return......ALas, we have an ugly forever score, as Rachaie account took some heat as well.. But like i said, its all good.. We will easily take our five per, and then some... [/spoil]

Official Mick-Made-Map!!!!

[spoil]
phoenixvloen.jpg
[/spoil]

Forever Stats (brace yourself!!)

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN
Players:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 56
Difference: 0[/spoil]

WOW!! not nearly as bad as i had thought.. guess we did some damage the last few days?

48 hour Stats

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 90
Difference: 1

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 2
Difference: 9

[/spoil]

not much of an increase, but its what we needed to tie it up.. Hoping to keep it tied or better from here on out, they will also have a nice visiting from Phoenx to pop off the new year.

See you guys then, LoEN!!!!

************************ Latest News Phoenx Re-iterates Intentions on CGA ************************

Brief Summary

[spoil]Apparently Captain G (we all know what it stands for, Hehehe) and Mrsoxs have decided to buck the trend and departed from Die. in an untraditional manner.. They left before being crippled and nobled out... Just to make sure that they arent attempting a fast one, i am re-iterating the point...

Phoenx is at war with you, and will follow you to wherever you shall decide to run too. Good luck, and hope to see more of a fight from CGA than die has put up lately..

Dont believe there is any stats atm, so no care to check. [/spoil]

Official Mick-Made-Map!!!!!

[spoil]
phoenixvcgac.jpg
[/spoil]

*************************** Old News, TWC War *****************************

Twc Info

[spoil]it has been a long, slow, lengthy process. Twc front was a dead CRY account nobled up by Cashman, Bullmastiff, and myself to put ourselves into a position for future domination> At this time, we spend our entire load on a village at a time over there, but progress is progress, right?

Still awaiting something besides a pat on the back from Crasula to Bullmastiff... (as in those fakes and what not you mustered up, however pathetic they were) And im sure they are saying the same thing.. hehehe. Wish my stuff was stronger over there guys, we will both get around to it when we are ready!!! I look forward to those days.

As for pnp overall, Shipley and co has done the proper thing. Maintain the status quo, limit the recruits, finalize their inactives.. basically clean up their act. I have to give them props for this work, in the face of all the crap they took in pnp. Kudos to you.

That said, now dont be offended when someone accuses Tardis of pulling a TWC with a few of their new recruits. :icon_wink:[/spoil]

Official Mick-Made-Map!!!!

[spoil]
phoenxvtwc2010.jpg
[/spoil]

Forever Stats

[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2
[/spoil]

All twc noblements went to Bullmastiff. Great job, mate!!

**************************** Closing ********************************

So, in closing. Phoenx is at war on several fronts, albeit a quiet, and slow on with TWC, or a nonstop nobling fiesta with Die., or this new fangled Cat warfare that is going on with LoEN. Exciting times all around, i hope you guys enjoyed this "brief" summary of our goings on...

Final, Official, Mick-Made-Map!!!!

[spoil]
phoenixvdiecgaloen.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Attention Whore!

Ummmm Good Luck Someone ...

Begin the Cat Warfare!!!

Yum Yum!

You know this map does look like one of those Pysc pix they give ya to say what do you see .. you know .. like a carrot .. or a carrot inbetween two ladies ... or 2 ladies .. a carrot and a donkey!

Seriously though .. i look like im the big fat dragons head .. eating up the yummy red milk spill!

Red .. Milk .. ermm that aint right!

The other two colors looks like someone went to the bathroom ..

SPOT THE SKULL in the middle though ... ooooo spooky!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

S1cky Dutch

Sucks to face an expierenced player on Rach's acc heh, the last few days ;)

Goodluck ya'll!

silvereclipes

Good luck from Csiz the Jizz to those I am coming for.:icon_twisted:

But you forgot the cleaning up stats an maps paj, oh wait never mind their not important they were just food.:lol:

DeletedUser

think its just a point of interest

thats why he left you guys out of the final map..

just my observation! :)

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Templarz here. I took this thread as being very much like my thread about everything Decide. This is everything Phoenx. It is a point of interested that Phoenx is over there, and is interested in moving that direction when the time is right for them. However, I also agree with Shipley that its not a war at this point, though I'm sure neither tribe really thinks that anyway.

Having said that, great thread Paj, I'm glad you did this. Phoenx deserve to have their successes known. Keep it up guys, its my thought that Phoenx will find its rightful place in the top ranking tribes of this world, and stay there for quite some time.

Last edited by a moderator:

the pink panther

Haha, you consider phoenix twc a war :lol:

I actually agree with CS here, you should have wrote both not all caps, BD are between phoenx and yourselves, this reminds me of BBS's declaration on us..

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I actually agree with CS here, you should have wrote both not all caps, BD are between phoenx and yourselves, this reminds me of BBS's declaration on us..

Pretty sure that we are right on TWC front....

As temps stated, point of interest. Are you denying i have lost nukes on TWC walls? Note their lack of appearance in our final map.

Thanks for visiting atraues, always glad to have you stop by.

the pink panther

As your own map shows Paj there is quite some distance between yourselves and TWC, no long interwinding borders...

DeletedUser

Come on TPP you want a couple of colorful arrows pointing at where the WAR is on and where it is not...

How bout some big ass neon signs screaming WAR HERE!!! <<<<<<<<<

Want a lollipop after all of this?

Come on guys! .. Seriously we cant safely say for a SECOND anyone believes TWC or Phoenx are honestly engaged in any war because either side would of taken it alot more serious ages ago.

This is nothing more then skirmish .. PLEASE can we all stop dragging these threads into the damn ground.

You know the ONLY reason i want to vs THE .. is to shut some of their negativity up on these forums .. but thats absolutely counter productive .. cause we both know that wont stop them!

I respect ALOT of THE players .. said it before .. say it again ..

But can you guys just get in a Cage and fight already .. ( Paj vs AK would be really really funny )... cause its bringing down the W30 forums to nothing more then day to day dribble.

the pink panther

Why mention TWC as a war then? and strawberry is may favourite lolly thanks..

As Paj stated before he will chase and harrass AK and JP and disagree with everything thy say, and he expects no rebutle?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why mention TWC as a war then? and strawberry is may favourite lolly thanks..

Cause it has been months long tensions, we fire nukes every two weeks when we can.. notice they are not in my final map? Its not important, really...

As Paj stated before he will chase and harrass AK and JP and disagree with everything thy say, and he expects no rebutle?

Maybe you should read what i put in that quote instead of just applying your own words. apparently Jp dont like to have people "mythically" put words in his mouth, then i certainly will object to you doing the same to me.

kthxbai.

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol, I want in on a good war, perhaps I should make another front to your north :p Maybe...

DeletedUser

Will pajuno or jp/ak just declare already!

We will this year sometime. As soon as we have a legit border. My reasons being the same as Templarz's reasons, to rid W30 of Phoenx so as to salvage the forums because clearly we can't both co-exist here. :p

netjakdim

I am now wondering looking at these maps and reallizing just how war hungry Paj and his group seems to be. Are you guys going to declare on BD so as to gain a border with THE and force AK's hand?

slates9

I am now wondering looking at these maps and reallizing just how war hungry Paj and his group seems to be. Are you guys going to declare on BD so as to gain a border with THE and force AK's hand?

Well, to my knowledge Phoenx recruited a damn lotta Draco. food that I do believe BD were eating.

Are they gonna claim refugees or not, that's what you gotta ask yourself