Official Phoenx War Thread

DeletedUser

With ungar gone, I'm not sure how we'll keep you in the top 5 ODD Taoron. Let's have a try anyways.

Im sure with Loen flapping their wings, some OD should come out of it! ;)
too bad they suck more than die. though!

DeletedUser

Looks like BD will be getting that OD, since they recruited most of your LoEN frontline... :icon_razz:

Templarz Left 27th January 2010 - 01:00 4,618,091
Vladivar Left 27th January 2010 - 01:00 3,984,076

Whoops! :icon_eek:

Mick876

Looks like BD will be getting that OD, since they recruited most of your LoEN frontline... :icon_razz:

Yes 2 of our players left to BD, there choice. We are not going to hold anything against them, i personally wished Templarz Good Luck. Now take your terrible PnP to your own thread.

We don't fear BD or who they recruit near us, unlike you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Actually we didn't recruit them. They recruited us. Just the two of them. They named their tribe BD in honor of Fraser.

DeletedUser

This is semi-hilarious

1 THE 119.367.502120.178.419 422.861.391 123099.763 2 BD 119.103.142119.103.142 383.134.293 123109.675

Generated in 27ms Server time: 6:48:45 27/01/2010

BD has one more village than THE. I dont think I have ever seen that

DeletedUser

Yes 2 of our players left to BD, there choice. We are not going to hold anything against them, i personally wished Templarz Good Luck. Now take your terrible PnP to your own thread.

We don't fear BD or who they recruit near us, unlike you.

Aww someones getting a little testy.. Seems Phoenx is starting to lose members. Must not like it there? Wonder if this means they'll start to fall with other people leaving? Obviously you can't hold your own tribe together so you try to bash others to feel better :icon_rolleyes:

Edit: An I'm tired of seeing your terrible pnp in our thread so I decided to bring it to yours for a change.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

God .. cant believe we going at this again.

Phoenx is not Losing any Members, Infact i have never been under a Better leadership in my life for any online gaming Since Pajuno ... for 1 exception ( Nazlug from EQ Days )..

I obviously cant comment on Bad .. because i have just started to have the pleasure of having him as a leader.

Pajuno .. and Co .. are fantastic tactician's and quite frankly one of the best out there.. and i hope .. Geographically .. THE and Phoenx are allowed one day to be left alone in a deathmatch ... because Pajuno is certainly the man to take it to you.

Since I HAVE to explain myself to the masses of " THE ".

I told you weeks and weeks ago ... That i had waited on the BD thing .. Parm came in here .. BAD came in here .. and said the same thing.

My Goals in Phoenx have been successful and completed ... I came in as a assistant.

My One big mistake was, I never made that clear enough to Pajuno... So for that I apologise.

Dont bite Phoenx's hand when you knew all along the invitation was there, you CHOOSE not to believe in it.

Im hoping since we are neighbours now ( " THE " ) .. that we can get along ... but dont think I am going to let Phoenx be attacked in a fire by a certain few people, especially when they are wrong.

Cheers

Good Hunting.

DeletedUser

Sorry I never knew till now, musta missed that somewhere amongst all the flaming I've been seeing... :| Anywho I'm not the "masses of THE" just one player with an opinion.. An, well like they say opinions are like arse holes an we all got one of those :lol:

I'm just here trying to ruffle some feathers since a few Phoenx players like to come to our thread an like to flame and nit pick us for everything we do. I used to just be a person on the side lines not getting involved but quite frankly I'm getting sick of it. So instead of doing nothing I choose to do something.

As for being "Geographically" in place with them someday.. I kinda doubt that would happen as much as I would love it to.