Official Phoenx War Thread

spleen mage

I'm not going to get sucked into a who-is-better debate about THE and BD, as I have respect for both tribes, and they are both outstanding. :icon_wink:

Your right, so your 44 players compared to my recent total of 24 means that we can easily outnoble you?

You said that THE have the advantage because our players "average points" are bigger. I point out that no, the average points of a player doesn't affect the nobling rate, to which you say some crap about us having more players?!?!?!

That's a ridiculous deflection tactic. You've just completley changed your argument, from "our players are bigger" to "you have more of them". If your argument fails, just pretend you said something else, eh?

Recruiting more players early in the game means you can naturally noble more. does this make you good at the game?>

As Bad said, only good players. Think of all the tribes that mass-recruited at the start, and failed. I'd also like to point out that at the start of the world, THE and BD were among the few tribes to breach the top 20 with sub-40 members.

Aye, i speak truths and its a flamebait... ok. Dont cry about it, eh spleen? Facts are facts. and you will always be imposter number one...

How were the "facts" actually related to the topic at hand, if not to incite an argument? I could go into a random thread and write some "facts" about Phoenx (like losing 20+ villages to Die. in the past few days). Would you be happy if I did that in say, the map thread? Or the funny attacks thread? No, because it would be completely unrelated, would derail the thead and be generally pathetic and spiteful. This is exactly what you just did. Yes, this is flame-baiting. :)

ps. i have taken a new tact.. i am giving THE a taste of how AK posts... Dont like it much, do we TPP and Spleen???

What new tact? You always have posted like that. I see no change.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

When did this thread turn into a THE Phoenx thread? Not a Die. war thread. Stay on topic much?

DeletedUser

Good point Stiki.

lets remember for a second tpp, i said this is between bd and the... not implying phoenx in any of it.
Although, this might be where it got taken off-topic... :icon_razz:

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 38
Difference: 19

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 167,761
Side 2: 356,187
Difference: 188,426

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN
Players:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 2: 19,374
Difference: 19,374

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

image.php

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'v said a fair few times, I wouldn't call Phoenx a bad tribe at all, even if I'm not personally impressed with their feats. However, I don't think they have earned the right to look down on THE.

I'm not sure if anyone else actually remembers how the Phoenx/THE forum feud originally started, but as I recall, it kicked off when Pajuno made the unsubstantiated claim that THE was a weak tribe, even though he had nothing to base this on. Yet again, this thread has been derailed into a "THE SUCKS" thread by Pajuno's flame-baiting. It seems, as much as he complains about the "venom" from others, he tends to be the sole cause of these arguments.

Ok, i posted my OPINION< and THE took it personal. Explain to me how a top 20 tribe at the time, attracts your attention by saying your weak?

Did you not just prove my opinion right, by taking it personally. :icon_rolleyes:

Now, your saying i am the sole cause of this argument. I have ALREADY posted a perfectly good example to TPP about who started what, when....

But again, ignore the proof, believe what is said in your skype chats, and enjoy your retirement.

Ps. I dont look down on THE. i look down on your two dukes, and the way they carry themselvs.

You say i follow bd around like a love sick puppy... but i am only friends with them because they know how to carry themselves.
take a lesson, and look how they act. I have siad it before, i will say it again.

Act like you have been the number one tribe before.

Ok, assuming you actually believe all this...

BD could very well recruit more people and become the new #1 tribe. Not that scoreboards mean anything, having 1st and 2nd place in our alliance is still pretty impressive considering this alliance was formed over a year ago when we were both ranked in the 100's.

Again, a lucky bonus. BD has always had fewer members... while matching you in points, and pwning you in Od. nice.

Anyway, I'll use your formula but instead of BD, let's throw Phoenx up here.

Phoenx currently has 36 members, THE has 43.
Phoenx's average is 1.9 mil, THE's is 2.5 mil.
Phoenx's top 40 points = 70 mil, THE's top 40 points = 110 mil.
Phoenx's average ODT = 18 mil, THE's average ODT = 22 mil

Again, i pointed out several times already. Your drawing on numbers earned by 44 or more players all along. You cannot possibly compare our stats or numbers to your own to draw your conclusions. Like twc did early on, they mass recruited and by doing so, ensured easy, free growth thru inactives. (not a dig, just an example)

As such, their growth was elevated exponentially, while Phoenx at 24 members for a very long time earned everything the hard way. So while you say that now our numbers dont match, blah blah blah.. how easy has it been with 44 people all the time? even if you had 44 AVERAGE players, you would do well in the north..

You could recruit any 7 players and not even come close to our rank or our average points, as you so claim denotes skill.

Ahh. twist my words, oh exalted one.

I said bd was better than you. Period. I didnt say Points Equates Skill

If you can find where i said that, then you may continue on with your point..

otherwise, try again.

As i said before, if bd recruited more players, they would take away the only thing THE has.. Rank 1 in points.

If you dont believe me, just re-read this one more time, please:

I am not intrested in THE-Pheonx arguments but I must comment on this.

average per member and OD per member are probably the most important stats of them all (as ODT is only a little advance, 22.79 mil to 22.73 mil but ODA is significantly higher: 16.68 to 14.73. If you count ODA in TW stats it shows a much bigger diffrence.). Because it shows the aproximate ability of each player. And BD has first position in both and it always did. it is true we have a little less points and villages but ours are mostly core villas, much harder fought on. If we consider our sensible smaller tribe changes (96 to 205) I would say that we are at least on par with you guys from THE.

THE beats you in every category, therefore we are better then you. If you disagree, then you would also be disagreeing with your own statement about BD>THE. BD has less players then us, and those players are extraordinarily good at what they do. Phoenx has less players then us as well, but you're not even close to BD's level like you think you are.

I think spleen got it right.

I think we are much closer to your skill than you know. I never really said that Phoenx was better, only that i would beat you.

Again, putting words in peoples mouths, twisting it..

Btw, whatever you do with numbers, do not forget.. I remember who my boys are. While your doing the numbers, remember i have this guy in my tribe. Not for you, not for points, but because a mate from w6 wants a piece of the fun.

GTIZI 36 14.476 2

If you would like to redo your numbers, i am sure i can ask him to leave for a day to help assist ya.... Unless of course, THE would like to tell me he has made an actual contribution the last year besides his four losses to Die...

You said that THE have the advantage because our players "average points" are bigger. I point out that no, the average points of a player doesn't affect the nobling rate, to which you say some crap about us having more players?!?!?!

In case you werent reading correctly, or you still have me blocked. I believe i said you have more points per player, AS WELL as having MORE PLAYERS>

Learn to read, or unblock me, but quit flat out lying.

That's a ridiculous deflection tactic. You've just completley changed your argument, from "our players are bigger" to "you have more of them". If your argument fails, just pretend you said something else, eh?

Aye, your right. maybe you should just read what other people post instead of replacing what they post with what you WISHED they posted.

Anyways, the point is both. You have MORE players, with HIGHER point averages. These two kind of go hand in hand, specially if most of your players are skilled.. Right?

As Bad said, only good players. Think of all the tribes that mass-recruited at the start, and failed. I'd also like to point out that at the start of the world, THE and BD were among the few tribes to breach the top 20 with sub-40 members.

not hard. i never said THE's individual players were bad.. only that you were weak, overrated, and Jp/Ak suck.

If you replaced Ak's posting with something more believable, and less insulting, you would have a much better rep.

How were the "facts" actually related to the topic at hand, if not to incite an argument? I could go into a random thread and write some "facts" about Phoenx (like losing 20+ villages to Die. in the past few days). Would you be happy if I did that in say, the map thread? Or the funny attacks thread? No, because it would be completely unrelated, would derail the thead and be generally pathetic and spiteful. This is exactly what you just did. Yes, this is flame-baiting. :)

Uh, no. i pulled an ak. I "criticized". and im not denying it.

Gonna do something about it? like block me again, or NOT read my posts and reply fully?

What new tact? You always have posted like that. I see no change.

No, its new. I now pipe up and criticize wherever i see fit. Ak does it, why shant i?

Good point Stiki.

Although, this might be where it got taken off-topic... :icon_razz:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 38

image.php

Side 1: 167,761
Side 2: 356,187
Difference: 188,426

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN
Players:

Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 2: 19,374
Difference: 19,374

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T-W-C
Players:

image.php

image.php

Not really. It went offtopic when i decided to be like you.

As for our negative numbers, again. i instructed people to hold back. Pay attention some more, cause as soon as Doon loses his Calculated Losses, there will be no more losses. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh great another failed W30 player returns, how did your begging mail go?

Man....with the exception of JPholem, THE pnper's have really sunk low these last few days, Kinda lost respect for them....not picking on Pink panther as an individual the same can be said for spleen,Hybookie and Ak_iceman, perhaps your should read your comments before you post them, your coming across as arrogant sods. :icon_rolleyes:

JP conducts himself respectfully on thses forums perhaps the rest of the tribe should follow their leaders example.

DeletedUser

As for our negative numbers, again. i instructed people to hold back. Pay attention some more, cause as soon as Doon loses his Calculated Losses, there will be no more losses. ;)

LOL actually thats what we've been doing in Die for the last 6 months... Losing Calculated Losses.

You guys are the best thnx for that.

Mick876

LOL actually thats what we've been doing in Die for the last 6 months... Losing Calculated Losses.

You guys are the best thnx for that.

Talking tough again? Strong words from a player who got wiped out in a matter of days.

spleen mage

Uh, no. i pulled an ak. I "criticized". and im not denying it.

No, its new. I now pipe up and criticize wherever i see fit. Ak does it, why shant i?

I guess there's not much point replying, as you've pretty much admitted that you're just in it for the trolling, and trying to provoke a reaction. It's so hypocritical of you to criticise other tribes for doing this, when you have, and always have done this.

Now to get it back on topic.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN Die.
Players:

Timeframe: 01/01/2010 00:00:00 to 05/01/2010 22:27:34

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 61

image.php

Side 1: 378,052
Side 2: 562,342
Difference: 184,290

image.php

This year, LOEN and Die. are beating Phoenx. "Calculated losses"? Never heard that excuse before.

Mick876

Weldone to Die. and LoEN, credit given where credit is due. They caught one of our guys off guard. Nice to see you guys fighting back :)

DeletedUser

Weldone to Die. and LoEN, credit given where credit is due. They caught one of our guys off guard. Nice to see you guys fighting back :)

Nice to see, respect once in a while, even though you are winning overall. :)

take notes THE lol

spleen mage

Impressed you actually said that, fair play. I was expecting excuses.

DeletedUser

That small spout by LoEN and Die will in the short and long term will prove to be disastrous ( for Die and LoEN )

There is no way in hell Paj is going to let them get away with it.

DeletedUser

Fair Play to die.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 42
Difference: 12

image.php

Side 1: 505,901
Side 2: 396,913
Difference: 108,988

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

God i hate my copy and paste .. CTRL C .. CTRL V ... come on computer ... its simple .. i aint fixing it .. cant be bothered and its late.

Die has more caps!

Mick876

Ungar actualy sniped a few of our trains, it was a good snipe, was slightly impressed if i am going to be honest. (if it was him or a sitter idk)

spleen mage

The same Shaun who hated THE on W8 and brought his grudge over to W30 has a negative point about THE? Why am I not suprised. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 44
Difference: 21

image.php

Side 1: 617,052
Side 2: 403,553
Difference: 213,499

image.php

Change in Stance Slightly ... Zub lost alot and is losing alot more in K63 .. should be all cleaned up shortly .. but Die is still as aggressive as always far south ( after all its still their town! )

Before a select few in THE even start to complain ... Ill give you all the comparison on your War for the last 48 hrs.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1

image.php