Official pwm statement

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Long time I stayed quiet here
I was LLUISINS co Duke of of PWM. I thought it time I had my say in this crazy world, a world full of hidden agreements !!! What did PWM do in this world ? hmm we formed a rim tribe who showed the world we would not get pushed around by the big mouths of Infect, the players who mailed me and told me I could not attack them as they were number one tribe LMAO. The duke ( i know there is more than one ) who totally lied to me and tried to hide his Intentions, hmm you seem very quiet now !!
Why did I quit hmm, many have asked why, the real reason was my co duke got a NAP with infect, i did not agree, my very good friend did this for a reason, but sadly RL got very very bad for him and sadly he has vanished :(
I wish you well T hope one day you are able to come back here :(
Also as many know me and Jen had a slight upset :) I was mad and got over it, sadly the players I had with me left when I did, but Jen you were good on your word to look after my old tribe mates ty for that.
I have stayed hidden on w70 for soo long, but I am still here and still taking infect villages.
OTD I see you there and you have long wanted to try me :) I am here and you will soon see what I can do :)
See ya soon infect :)

DeletedUser

This just confirmed that Jennifer was lying when she said that she has no connection on PWM/I will by anyway. Apparently, she's the invisible hands that have a total control and keep I will alive.

DeletedUser82687

This just confirmed that Jennifer was lying when she said that she has no connection on PWM/I will by anyway. Apparently, she's the invisible hands that have a total control and keep I will alive.
and this confirms that most infect leadership lie LOL

DeletedUser

and this confirms that most infect leadership lie LOL

Jennifer's wish to complete the recruitment / absorbtion of designated I Will members before any DSy4
( excepting DnD) were to be conscripted is old news, luvvies. Who wins in the BS stakes: who knows. Who cares.
:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser94483

I do not believe I seen a representative from I Will make a statement here..So your ignorance is rather bothersome.

DeletedUser99939

The fact you have not caught that by now just shows complete idiocy. So Congratulations you are officially months late realizing Ronin's intentions.

And Bronse my friend not all the w30's are gone and each of us has made our mark to infuriate Infect. Let us proceed.