OFFICIAL: The Whining Has Stopped

DeletedUser100279

he has told you what people think, and he has told you correctly. hence the facts on opinions.

the K88 stronghold was mostly his, nd you nobled it (congrats) while he was awauy in chine. more facts.

the numerical stuff is great, but realistically, no one needs to see a list of conquers on Ta by PnP. we all know they number into the thousands.

DeletedUser

Man, my thread about stopping the whining has turned into another wah wah thread. ;c

Good for all of you standing behind your great leader Space, including those of you who have left before due to prior disagreement, and those of you who have been asking to join PnP. Not going to name names and ruin your reputation but you should know that you're trying to plug a boat with more than one hole.

GA/TA early game strategy = avoiding ARG!, including issuing instructions to members NOT to attack back despite getting destroyed is the worst possible decision. Everything after that is pointless debate. Now stop going off topic and take your issues to a new one ;O

spacemanspiff92

"I wouldn't argue with them. Its pointless. People make judgement based on their personal experience. In simple terms, if someone has never ever seen a car before would consider a crappy old scooter as good because it beats walking! No amount of proof or stats will do it until they experience it, hopefully in a new world ;)"

excellent words

DeletedUser66513

@Sid, I wouldn't argue with them. Its pointless. People make judgement based on their personal experience. In simple terms, if someone has never ever seen a car before would consider a crappy old scooter as good because it beats walking! No amount of proof or stats will do it until they experience it, hopefully in a new world ;)

Worse than that I feel - a lot of people who are deluded by someone for a very long time, when shown exactly what delusions they have been fed, and why they are dishonest, will choose the delusions they have been fed for so long over the truth of the matter simply because it is more comfortable to believe them.

The test of who among the TA has any courage will be seeing who among them see the evidence against spiff, and how empty his words are, and decide that they should take that step away from their corner.

Like the members of PD perhaps?

In many ways space reminds me of a creationist preacher.

DeletedUser

truth-hurts.jpg

Mmmmhmmm.

DeletedUser80610

Know what hurts more?
Knowing the truth after a lie.

Also.. TA got into another war with another tribe about 7 minutes ago...:icon_confused:

DeletedUser80610

Haha, nah.. RTT is <3 in my eyes.
The tribe Til Death do we Part has declared war on tribe Tribal Astronauts!
Stats Page

DeletedUser100279

Basically because I picked a fight with mistovan after he left. I lost a load of nukes yesterday, because he stacked, but I have nuked him a few times today, which is good.

DeletedUser

I notice someone from IT! has gotten most of his ennoblements from inactives and barbs. Its is a remarkable achievement.

Well now, In actives, that would be my doing so try not to be to harsh:icon_cry: You see, I much prefer that when an enemy comes calling to a villa in my little tribe, someones there to answer the door:icon_twisted: BBQ's go much better when the person actually home to be a good hostess/host, right:icon_wink:

TESB wasn't one-sided. It was ARG! vs. TESB for a few months before more people jumped in.

Besides, its your own fault its one-sided. I dare say in all of W21 the only faction left with courage is IT!

We love you to Backie:icon_wink:

That's my little group of noobs, never say die;) lol We may not be able to win the server, Kind of a given , but we can at least say we toughed it till the end:icon_smile:

I don't think anyone should beat themselves up over losing to pnp. They were born to win this world and out played and out maneuvered some extremely skilled and respected leaders. Be proud of what you have accomplished on this world and the people you've met and let pnp worry about the final outcome.

Well put Chachi:icon_smile:

I'm VERY proud of my little tribe and will be to the end days........
This little group of players has FAR exceeded all expectations anyone in this world could have expected from them and I know they will continue to make me proud:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's my little group of noobs, never say die;) lol We may not be able to win the server, Kind of a given , but we can at least say we toughed it till the end:icon_smile:

Yeah... maybe.
Unless PnP takes you out :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Midnight, you silly guy;) I love you to peices and you make the threads more than interesting at times but there are occassions I just gotta say.......................nothing like pointing out the obvious:icon_wink: lol

I'm just teasing with you abit, all in good fun:icon_smile:

spacemanspiff92

Worse than that I feel - a lot of people who are deluded by someone for a very long time, when shown exactly what delusions they have been fed, and why they are dishonest, will choose the delusions they have been fed for so long over the truth of the matter simply because it is more comfortable to believe them.

The test of who among the TA has any courage will be seeing who among them see the evidence against spiff, and how empty his words are, and decide that they should take that step away from their corner.

Like the members of PD perhaps?

are you kidding?
you don't know any of my members.
I may have 'deluded' my members with hope, but it was my job. I treated my members with the upmost respect.
regardless, as I have said, my delusions of grandeur have long faded

leave me alone... i already gave up

DeletedUser66513

are you kidding?
you don't know any of my members.
I may have 'deluded' my members with hope, but it was my job. I treated my members with the upmost respect.
regardless, as I have said, my delusions of grandeur have long faded

Only the ones who annoy me with invite requests cos of how badly organised the TA is.

Deluding your members is not your job. If you come to the point where you have to delude your members in order to give them hope, then your job is to disband and let your members try to find other tribes where they might have real hope - deluding them is not treating them with respect, it is the complete reverse.

spacemanspiff92

...i gave you the chance to have an out, fireborne, but you didn't take it

Give me the quotes of how I deluded my tribe, in what way.

If you want to save time, don't even bother, because I know you don't have any.

DeletedUser

You can also include me in.
Started on w21 without experience. Started 06th January 2009 and that is half year after world was opened.
All I learned here and I was also succesfull on other worlds which I played just for training since nobling rim noobs was sometime boring.
I leaded tribe on local server and was 3th ranked (me 5th ranked) until I have too much going on in RL so I quit there and decide to finish world I started in.
So Space you are wrong if you think you can't teach, you just have to have right teacher and ARG (PnP) was for me best teacher there is.

DeletedUser100279

Just to say, all failures of the TA from now on are not Spacemans fault. They are mine, since I have now taken over the day to day running of the TA.

Wish me luck (I know most of you will probably reply with satirical comments about how you won't "wish me luck", but will actually "wish me noble men", but I felt it had to be said)