OFFICIAL: The Whining Has Stopped

DeletedUser

9 months since our last exercise, it is NOw time for a new one.

For those who didn't notice, the whining has NOw stopped, and we are taking another step towards the future.

All flamage will be duly ignored.

That is all.

istockphoto_5049400-no-whining.jpg

DeletedUser

Understand. No matter how mean/hungry any tribe is, many frequently end their world as a hugger. Game gets too time-consuming as the world gets old and the accounts get bigger. Then there's the problem of having first mover advantage - If you don't hug first, you fall behind to the other tribes that do so...

alexwong

IMP + IMPU + Virus + IT! hugged first... but still fall behind to other tribes.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This just follows on from Bwah's master plan to rule the world from way back before any contact with ARG!

Its nice to see its playing out well just a shame we lost so many players on our path to victory.

DeletedUser80610

Rule the World by merges? :icon_confused:

Edit: Congrats to the Whinners of course, but still.. was hoping for a bit more conquer this, conquer that and a little less mergey mergey.

Last edited:

alexwong

expected sour grapes here.

we are still waiting for you to turn around the stats of TA vs PD.

DeletedUser80610

expected sour grapes here.

we are still waiting for you to turn around the stats of TA vs PD.
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PD
Side 2:
Players: hl2dmlord

Timeframe: 02/06/2011 00:00:00 to 05/06/2011 11:39:49

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 13
Difference: 3

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 9
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 85,082
Side 2: 98,408
Difference: 13,326

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 78,675
Difference: 78,675

chart

[/spoil]

Working on it holms..

DeletedUser

Rule the World by merges? :icon_confused:

Edit: Congrats to the Whinners of course, but still.. was hoping for a bit more conquer this, conquer that and a little less mergey mergey.

Unfortunately conquering tribes takes a dam lot of time! Every world is won by a mix of killing off the noobs and bring in the new blood. :)

DeletedUser80610

Unfortunately conquering tribes takes a dam lot of time! Every world is won by a mix of killing off the noobs and bring in the new blood. :)

truee.. but you're also merging off any official challenging opposition, sure IMP is a challenge, but you've been kind of rolling them the past year.

I could see if you were to get rid of your inactives and players that don't do anything to bring in new blood but not every one that would offer a good resistance.

DeletedUser66513

truee.. but you're also merging off any official challenging opposition, sure IMP is a challenge, but you've been kind of rolling them the past year.

I could see if you were to get rid of your inactives and players that don't do anything to bring in new blood but not every one that would offer a good resistance.

PnP (and Panda! to a lesser/slower extent) have been one sidedly nobling off the world for well over a year. NOw would have held out the longest, but they wouldn't have survived - in a couple of years once IMP were nobled off PnP would have headed north for whatever NOw remnants remained anyway.

The worlds over, just so many people have decided to let themselves be nobled off one vill at a time instead of recognising it, trying to make us rage quit lol

DeletedUser

The worlds over, just so many people have decided to let themselves be nobled off one vill at a time instead of recognising it, trying to make us rage quit lol

Panda and PNP will hug to the end the world then? Lots of tough talk, but no caps between you forever. Funny, some tough talkers spent forever try to convince IT! and IMP and others they were huggers when that was the plan all along on your side, huh? Nice...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What can I say? Pandas are big, furry and huggable.

Watch this space in another 9 months. Seems like we're getting into a habit :)

DeletedUser80610

I still stand by my point and oppose merging for victory.
There's only really one good reason to merge for victory and that's if two powerhouses are all that's left on a world, battling would of course take many more years, split the difference, merge, win - but this is years down the road of 21.
Unless of course PnP merges with Panda in 9 or even less months and if they haven't won by then merge into what ever eager resistance is left.

alexwong

I notice someone from IT! has gotten most of his ennoblements from inactives and barbs. Its is a remarkable achievement. Nice..

And interestingly, someone from TA is teaching us how to win the server.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We just need a poll now to increase the tribe limit and invite the rest of the world in to close this world down.

Tribe limit increase to 300 please :p

alexwong

then TA should be blessed with player like you. I'm expecting TA to trounce PD.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: PD
Side 2:
Tribes: .:TA:.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 137
Side 2: 118
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: