OFFICIAL: The Whining Has Stopped

DeletedUser

You can also include me in.
Ooh Ooh and me... this is my first world too :icon_razz:
Although straight away i ended up making my own tribe (I didnt know what i was doing!?) so does that mean i just taught myself :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Just to say, all failures of the TA from now on are not Spacemans fault. They are mine, since I have now taken over the day to day running of the TA.

Wish me luck (I know most of you will probably reply with satirical comments about how you won't "wish me luck", but will actually "wish me noble men", but I felt it had to be said)

A noob teaching other noobs. Seems logical.

DeletedUser100279

meh. I will do my best. And to be honest, it will probably be hl2dmlord doing the teaching, and me doing the organisation.

DeletedUser

The organization based on what past experience? Frankly the same applies.

DeletedUser100279

LOL Shtaal got powned.

Organisation based on my real life experiences. If it dosn't work, then I will boot more people than I already am. Even if that means that we just end up with 7-8 players, that will do us fine.

DeletedUser

@ rammals

Just don't make the same mistake that mistovan did in deciding who to boot

Oh and 2 premium points is not an incentive to noble something - you need at least 30 for 3 days use, what's a player with no premium gonna do with 2 points especially if they can't afford more?

It's a kind thought but..................... :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to say, all failures of the TA from now on are not Spacemans fault. They are mine, since I have now taken over the day to day running of the TA.

Wish me luck (I know most of you will probably reply with satirical comments about how you won't "wish me luck", but will actually "wish me noble men", but I felt it had to be said)

Operation against Rammals fist, check.

DeletedUser100279

@Esmerelda

Two premium points is, I agree nothing. It is not an incentive to noble just one village, but to noble 15, which some players did.

Who is your spy?

And what mistake did Mistovan make in choosing who to boot?

@Midnight, seriously? You have been playing this world for 2 years and the best and most original comment you could come up with was "Operation against Rammals fist, check." Not even worth pressing the quote button.

DeletedUser

@Esmerelda

Two premium points is, I agree nothing. It is not an incentive to noble just one village, but to noble 15, which some players did.

Who is your spy?

@Midnight, seriously? You have been playing this world for 2 years and the best and most original comment you could come up with was "Operation against Rammals fist, check." Not even worth pressing the quote button.

Don't worry I don't have a spy

And

mistovan on 04.06. at 11:56
CIRCULAR MAIL

The whole tribe now have a task on their hands, because once again, we need to reduce in numbers. the tasks will follow in many stages, and all reports are to be sent through to me only. by doing this, all the data is together so we can see who is good enough to continue with us.

The first challenge will be the easiest, and then the second a bit harder etc. if you dont complete a challenge within the time zone provided, then it would be a good idea to leave before you get kicked. we will keep going until we have found the elite members who are good enough to continue

First challenge:
Noble a village and provide a report- it can be any type of village, but we need to start growing, so this is how we will do it.

You have 1 week to complete this, and send a report to me, mistovan. i will be waiting

[spoil]you must open this spoiler and reply with the word 'snipe' highlighted in blue within the next 3 days[/spoil]

good luck
mistovan

xxxxx on 05.06. at 01:09
Sorry I will not participate in any form of selection such as this so I am afraid I am leaving.
Good luck to all who remain

mistovan on 05.06. at 20:44
you misunderstood. the tribe is not going down to a set number, but only the ones who passed will remain. you failed

It was maybe a tad heavy handed and not quite supportive of learning and guidance :icon_sad:
But I trust you will not be so harsh on your individuals....

DeletedUser

@Esmerelda

Who is your spy?

Oh come on rammal me and you both know thats BS and that 2 PP isn't going to make anyone noble 15 villages. Its sad that you actually have to bribe your members to noble somthing. They should want to grow and help there tribe. And this is the very erason why the TA is failing. If henny had to pay me for me to noble a village, i would quit. You should all do the same.

Oh and my spy is diejazz, i told space but he said he didn't care :/

DeletedUser80610

@esmie
I know who that is.. :icon_razz:

@Midnight, no operation hl2 -number- 17?
I mean.. I nuked your tribemate and got 320 inc.. ;o

@All concerned, Mistoven will be dewlt with. Hopefully gone within a month.

DeletedUser

@esmie
I know who that is.. :icon_razz:

@All concerned, Mistoven will be dewlt with. Hopefully gone within a month.

I knew you would... they mailed you regarding the matter and you were very understanding and supportive :)

and I did warn Space about the player behind mistovan when that person had their own account
but c'est la vie :/

DeletedUser100279

The simple fact is, amm255, that I do need to bribe my members, and yes, someone did noble 15 target villages for 30 premium points, so please (@all) don't comment on things you know nothing off.

What does BS stand for?

@Esmerelda, My methods are probably more brutal. I sent round a circular mail yesterday, saying that if anybody had not replied by Friday evening, they would be kicked. Only one person has complained so far. 4 are yet to reply. 1 of them has a good reason, and the other 2 turned yellow on wednesday *sigh*

spacemanspiff92

okayokay. now we have a discussion minus stupid comments. which is nice.

the thing is, and this applies to most of the TA-- we have had, and still have, nowhere to go. we're constantly trying different things, but this whole outlook is bleak thing didn't just happen. It's been around for years. Pretty much after PnP was formed our chances of survival went down to 10%

you can't expect much...

DeletedUser64451

The simple fact is, amm255, that I do need to bribe my members, and yes, someone did noble 15 target villages for 30 premium points, so please (@all) don't comment on things you know nothing off.

:icon_eek:

§6) Account trading

It is not allowed to play accounts for commercial purposes. It is not allowed to sell, buy or offer accounts or parts of accounts in exchange for Premium points or any other outside benefit. Trades involving more than one game world are also forbidden.
Examples:
Offering to sell or buy accounts or parts of accounts (including troops, resources or villages) is forbidden.
It is forbidden to offer resources for money or premium points.
It is forbidden to offer or accept premium points for any in game service such as spying on another tribe.
It is allowed to offer your army in exchange for resources on the same world.
It is forbidden to offer money or premium points as a reward for attacks, supports or resource transports to any player, or to ask for payment in return for those services. A reward cannot be offered for anything that might incite attacks or any actions against other players (for example, contests to see who can gain the most opponents defeated score).
It is forbidden to blackmail other players for premium points.
Offering premium points for external resources (such as scripts, graphic packs) is permitted.
If you are unsure about whether a contest is allowed, you should always submit a support ticket first.

One of the first duties for a new leader is to learn the rules....