OFFICIAL: The Whining Has Stopped

DeletedUser

Whoops, bye rammals fist.

Common kids, everyone wave goodbye to rammal.

DeletedUser100279

oh yeah, that is unfortunate.

Good that I have run out of premium points then :)

Thanks for telling me!

DeletedUser

@ Rammals

It's not as simple as that IF the transactions have already taken place TW can look for that (should they wish to)
If you transferred Premium to a player and records show that player not only gaining premium points but also a village in close proximity to that transfer ... then you may get in to trouble, whether the penalty is serious or slight.... only TW will decide that

DeletedUser100279

meh, I am sure you have bigger targets to worry about.

@esmerelda. I think that they might be lenient. I hope so :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

meh, I am sure you have bigger targets to worry about.

@esmerelda. I think that they might be lenient. I hope so :icon_eek:

We can always spare extra care and attention for those most active in TA. :) and also after reading back (apologies for the order of this post getting so muddled up!) Good job on being a bit more ruthless. Cut the chaff, it'll only drain your resources... you already have a +1 rating over Spiffy for that, afraid I am gunna still keep bashing his (lack of) leadership skills, despite you taking over.

and now I have had 5 mins to read back through the thread (seems I was a little behind on TA leadership issues!)

@ Spacemanspiff... noone else has anywhere to go either... except at PnP. Deal with it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64451

Wonder how TA will survive with one leader giving up and the new leader banned :S

DeletedUser100279

Not banned. Only lost 12 villages :)

And anyway, I have given authority to my second in command for the time while I am offline. They were very kind, cutting my sentence down like that :icon_razz:

And on top of that, some very kind players who are friends of mine have agreed to attack these barb villages, and then stack them, so that I can retake them fairly quickly. They are nice people ;)

also, thamls to those who have managed to not criticise me for my leadership yet, seing as I haven't actually had time to do any leading. We are doing an operation next week. Then we will see if the TA truly is a lost cause :/

DeletedUser

OOOHH!!! Operation, sounds fun! *stec has fingers crossed he is involved in some way*

DeletedUser64451

Nah they'll probably op on PD. I think we're out of luck, stec ;(

DeletedUser100279

No, there is an op on PD, and there is an op on PnP, but no stec, you are not involved. Sorry!

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Whats going on here then you have at best 64 maxed villages even going 1:1 O that gives what 32 villages to burn. With a quick 16 day turn around nuke that gives you 2 nukes per day. Just how far do you plan on going with all that fire power.

Can you just disband the tribe & stop giving southern PnPers cheap war caps :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser80610

Whats going on here then you have at best 64 maxed villages even going 1:1 O that gives what 32 villages to burn. With a quick 16 day turn around nuke that gives you 2 nukes per day. Just how far do you plan on going with all that fire power.

Can you just disband the tribe & stop giving southern PnPers cheap war caps :icon_twisted:

Use those 32 nukes wisely and you can go far.
2 nukes = PD village.
Some will be stacked, so you give up on that one to not waste nukes, continue faking it and go for another one.

10 nukes = 1 PnP village ..as midnight knows, I'll "waste" any amount to grab one.

scarlet ash

Use those 32 nukes wisely and you can go far.
2 nukes = PD village.
Some will be stacked, so you give up on that one to not waste nukes, continue faking it and go for another one.

10 nukes = 1 PnP village ..as midnight knows, I'll "waste" any amount to grab one.

As you know as well we will send enough support to allow you to waste as many as you like ^_^.

DeletedUser

TA OP = At least 10 fakes per player, send random noblezz at teh random villz and PnP will get confuzed and just den like get nobled.
[spoil]

trollface.jpg
[/spoil]
imgres

DeletedUser64451

Oh noez not teh randum nobels :O /me deletes

:D

And mario, let us know if you need more support ;)

DeletedUser100279

thanks for the advice. I will try that.