Official trash talk thread

DeletedUser117086

With so much hate early game between ego and no farming space... i mean between 28 and pop!, i thought that the other tribes might feel a little left out.
And so i have created this official trash talk thread. Here i will systematically diss all of the tribes that may have felt left out in the impressive keyboard-warrior battle that took place earlier. If you have any choice disses to dish out please give them below. But also make sure to evenly distrubute them; as anyone who is dissed too much or too little might feel left out. And we wouldnt want to hurt anyones feelings right ? I mean its a war game this is no place for meanies.

4a- "founded by elite players" what a joke ! What rank are you at this ever-so- important stage of the game ? 11 ! Every experienced player knows that rank means everything. So howcome your not living up to these high expectations huh ? Too busy playing poker ?
Same tho i got this poker app on my phone and have been playing my friend on it all day.

10- you guys are just cold horse- asses. And i dont mean it in the " that ass sit like a horse" way, i mean it in the meanest connotation possible.... yeah.
And whats the point of putting how many applications you have in your description? Do you think it makes you look cool ? Well your right, and i hate you for it.

Arm- why not leg ? Why not just say " screw it lets all be body parts and name our villages after edgy battles " ? The world may never know. But ive officially dubbed you, the emo tribe. I hearby refuse to ever call you by anything else. I hope that makes your blood boil.

P.s. i know you took your description from that add in the newspaper picture. But dont worry, i wont tell anyone

Why- i dont know if any of your members are in here, but seriously trump? If i hadnt given the name of "emo tribe" to leg already i would give it to you. What a generic theme with the joker and all. I wish you ill with every fiber of my pixilated being.

Alt-f4- last and least. Rage quit. That has to be the dumbest theme of them all. We all know how long these guys will last amirite ? And their duke ! I find him a generaly un-funny guy. With the time he spends in the forums he probably doesnt even have a life. Tell him i said fight me irl.

Well thats all for now. If anyone feels left out or dissed too hard please dont feel bad. Im sure someone cares ...somewhere.

-tpw

SHAGAN888

10- you guys are just cold horse- asses. And i dont mean it in the " that ass sit like a horse" way, i mean it in the meanest connotation possible.... yeah.
And whats the point of putting how many applications you have in your description? Do you think it makes you look cool ? Well your right, and i hate you for it.

HHAHAHAH you really would be a cold horse if you knew how many we have denied at this point now....

Giddy up little doggy,
shag

DeletedUser117086

(my last name is meaney) WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES NO PLACE FOR ME?!?!?! I TAKE OFFENCE TO THIS SEGREGATION!!!!!

There is no place for you here...
Because you belong in center stage with a name like that

DeletedUser118938

Just joining this world, like maybe an hour now, I quickly noticed The Commander is quite.....vocal. I thought, OH HE MUST BE SUPER SKILLED AND HAS A WILD PAST ON TWSTATS.

I was super dissapointed, but am waiting for the "oh this is just my other account" excuse.

But *takes the mic* Mister commando man, I just have one question for you....Are you ready?

DeletedUser118938

Can we take a second to recognize 4A's recruitment section of their elite tribal page:

Recruitment
Invite only. We will contact you if we think you are worthy. If you attempt to contact us for recruitment then the mail will be thrown out and we will likely make fun of you for not knowing how to read.

I love this almost as much as their players of elitenessity.

aetegan

Can we take a second to recognize 4A's recruitment section of their elite tribal page:

Recruitment
Invite only. We will contact you if we think you are worthy. If you attempt to contact us for recruitment then the mail will be thrown out and we will likely make fun of you for not knowing how to read.

Gotta admit that I pretty good
Should hav ended it with "oh and we will take your village as payment for wasting our time"

DeletedUser118938

Gotta admit that I pretty good
Should hav ended it with "oh and we will take your village as payment for wasting our time"
World 6? Jesus Christ I thought I've been playing this a long time. Well Grandpappy, I look forwarded to seeing this!

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Recruitment

Elite players??

A bit of a stretch.

Yet another maxed out mass recruit tribe.