Official trash talk thread

deja vu3

Elite players??

A bit of a stretch.

Yet another maxed out mass recruit tribe.
Not every tribe mass recruits. They could be members of the same tribe in some other world or have known each other for some time.
Those who are new must have been interviewed and reviewed properly before being accepted.
Who knows though.

DeletedUser118822

Not every tribe mass recruits. They could be members of the same tribe in some other world or have known each other for some time.
Those who are new must have been interviewed and reviewed properly before being accepted.
Who knows though.

We recruit on a "vouch for" basis. Meaning to be entered into the tribe, someone already in must vouch for your skill/experience. That way everyone in the tribe has played together before in some capacity or another. I for example have played with roughly 30 of our 50 members in at least 3 worlds.

DeletedUser115558

Vincent12144 What's your strategy for this World? Stick with this folks or in future go as mass recruit tribe as you did in w88?

DeletedUser118892

The real elite tribes don't talk about how elite they are lol, at least not this early on in the world
But the wannabe elite do :3

No-one has claimed to be elite? Just because people talk on the forums to spice it up doesn't mean they think they are elite.

They are problems in all tribes - only time will tell who will survive.

Hard At Twerk

No-one has claimed to be elite? Just because people talk on the forums to spice it up doesn't mean they think they are elite.

"4A was founded by elite players.

Prepare to meet our swords and be beaten."

DeletedUser118822

Vincent12144 What's your strategy for this World? Stick with this folks or in future go as mass recruit tribe as you did in w88?

You know Wipe/Bleach didn't mass recruit 88. Youre the first person to even make that claim I believe. Clearly you are still sour about how you got smashed tho.

DeletedUser118938

Elite players??

A bit of a stretch.

Yet another maxed out mass recruit tribe.
If you check their page, they call themselves elite players. I was saying it out of sarcasm cause I always loved how "serious and elite" early world tribe pages get.

Honestly though, no one should be calling themselves elite in a world this new! The game is so early, that ANYONE can beat ANYONE out of the early game. Ive been beaten by more active noobs and have beaten people who have twstats 10x better than my own in the first few weeks of a world. Some people get lucky and their 20x20 is just filled with early quitters, some people get stuck near players that win worlds.

DeletedUser118938

When you get the chance, check the tribal pages for the top 20 tribes. Tribes posting about being elite is a classic tribal wars joke. Ive seen it for years and I still laugh over it. Not a shot at you Mr Commando sir, at least from me it isnt.

DeletedUser118892

When you get the chance, check the tribal pages for the top 20 tribes. Tribes posting about being elite is a classic tribal wars joke. Ive seen it for years and I still laugh over it. Not a shot at you Mr Commando sir, at least from me it isnt.

will check - we all good mate :)

Lloyd

DeletedUser115558

You know Wipe/Bleach didn't mass recruit 88. Youre the first person to even make that claim I believe. Clearly you are still sour about how you got smashed tho.

lol

Still i am awaiting for the reply , whats your strategy for this world ?

DeletedUser120056

Since I recreated my Tribe, Revive, we going to manipulate the barbs and recruit them as ours. And of course to brainwash them, to think like Otto's xD Best of luck to all players and tribes.