Official trash talk thread

DeletedUser111865

here we go again..3rd post just for me? you got xxstealthyxx on the brain! enjoy noob!

Hahahahaha, Turn it in... Your a 50+ year old geezer who lost 3 wives, or was it 4 Stealth I cant remember what you told us all in the chat, to TW, If i had 'you on the brain' I would be pretty much a no lifer like yaself.

DeletedUser84793

Its w92... why do people still say things like " respect my 13x13" or " dont farms my farms" or even "if ur in my 7x7 restart now".
No one gives a shit
No one ever gave a shit
No one will ever give a shit

Your right! I could care less about this post also..lol :D

DeletedUser120069

Its w92... why do people still say things like " respect my 13x13" or " dont farms my farms" or even "if ur in my 7x7 restart now".
No one gives a shit
No one ever gave a shit
No one will ever give a shit

I didnt see post like that for long time now.
Whoever wrote that is massive noob imo.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Guys over the last few worlds the externals have been reduced to eye poking!! hows about we get some topics posted that are relevant to game play and more structural and worth reading.. im sure the flaming can have its input as usual and that shows all the characteristics of passion hate and love for the game..
there is a couple of good topics ie interviews etc but overall its a few word comment about nothing in particular..
lets not continue the trend of boring posts and lets get them old topics back up worth reading..

(except ginges posts) :p

kirk

DeletedUser84793

Guys over the last few worlds the externals have been reduced to eye poking!! hows about we get some topics posted that are relevant to game play and more structural and worth reading.. im sure the flaming can have its input as usual and that shows all the characteristics of passion hate and love for the game..
there is a couple of good topics ie interviews etc but overall its a few word comment about nothing in particular..
lets not continue the trend of boring posts and lets get them old topics back up worth reading..

(except ginges posts) :p

kirk

we better break out the hall pass when kirk is around! he may not approve of any post you put up!...lets give big bad kirk a hand for setting all of us strait!...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser117086

Id like to formally withdraw my diss to HeyMyNameIsWendy

After another plane trip layover i tried your resturant again and your frostys are amazing.

Your cool in my book

DeletedUser84793

So kirk got anything interesting to say? I know you read my post...come out where ever you are...You old scrap of terdy doo!:eek:

DeletedUser120069

SHAGAN888 i just want to declare you public that my only goal from now on is to rimm you so hard so you finally quit this game forever.
Now i exactly now what you will say but i don't care.

I have never so far met player so big mouthed so full of false self confidence and dirty as you are.

I was quiet but you kept pushing me and my friends.

So this way i tell you i will not be calm as long as you are in my church.

iAm? and stealthy are best friends comparising to us two.

Until you are not dead i will not be calm.

Expect to see soon haunt on yourself.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120069

Not the best,not the worst time will show. I dont plan to fight with you, feel free to defend your buddy as much as you wish.
I don't care about it :)

SHAGAN888

SHAGAN888 i just want to declare you public that my only goal from now on is to rimm you so hard so you finally quit this game forever.
Now i exactly now what you will say but i don't care.

I have never so far met player so big mouthed so full of false self confidence and dirty as you are.

I was quiet but you kept pushing me and my friends.

So this way i tell you i will not be calm as long as you are in my church.

iAm? and stealthy are best friends comparising to us two.

Until you are not dead i will not be calm.

Expect to see soon haunt on yourself.

I feed on your hate and tbh I have yet to meet anyone as noobish as you bar none....lmao
I highly doubt you have the capabilities to rim me EVER!!!!
But keep up the hate I love it....

cheers,
shag

DeletedUser120069

I like how you keep it cool ,and meanwhile you bagged out every single support unit you could from tribe and your allies.

SHAGAN888

I like how you keep it cool ,and meanwhile you bagged out every single support unit you could from tribe and your allies.

Haven't been in here in some time and only came in here cause I heard you were flapping that hole under nose again, probably cause I blocked you and you cant cry to me in the mails.....
Just so you know I get this same kinda love every world so stand in line buddy the line starts around the corner, they all say the same things to me but its usually me that ends up playing end game...
I have a good feeling though I'll be changing the carpet and painting the walls in one of your villages soon enough, btw better tell your mother she cant stay either....

Keep it up mouth and cheers,
shag

Last edited:

DeletedUser120069

Intersting Shagan. Yes you wrote me some bullshit message last one and blocked. Very good move i guess. Tbh its better we have each other blocked.
Great. I will also need to dig many graves for your brave, i meen begged soldiers.

Cheers to you Shag :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser120069

Ooo its time i better stop playiing with you Shagan. You becomed serious with your scout report now.

Yep that all of the troops i have. I don't farm.

DeletedUser

what a show.

Cheers and sincerely and kind regarts, love always, yours forever,Affectionately yours, Longing to see you, Your darling,

.Daemon

DeletedUser118892

I'm team ten

Rodo please stay off the forums, we already have TPW who's the biggest troll I've ever seen