Official trash talk thread

DeletedUser111865

Oh god, 'Shag' your just embarrassing, go play the game and stop acting like a big man on forums, this report you sent of Rodo, you trying to embarrass him? HA! Jesus people need to see yours eh?

You're a bit like Stealthy, a boring boring guy, no one cares about you andyou should be fondling yourself behind your monitor over every axe you build.

Your tactics aare dirty, Getting Burdin in our tribe to get account sitt off a dying man who quit the game, so you could steel the account to get villas? Pretty sad and sick really... its a game, treat it like one.

DeletedUser118892

Oh god, 'Shag' your just embarrassing, go play the game and stop acting like a big man on forums, this report you sent of Rodo, you trying to embarrass him? HA! Jesus people need to see yours eh?

You're a bit like Stealthy, a boring boring guy, no one cares about you andyou should be fondling yourself behind your monitor over every axe you build.

Your tactics aare dirty, Getting Burdin in our tribe to get account sitt off a dying man who quit the game, so you could steel the account to get villas? Pretty sad and sick really... its a game, treat it like one.

Ohhh shit, you're gonna make stealthy angry and disband your tribe again!!

DeletedUser118892

Cries when someone mentions his dog, doesn't care about someone dying being tricked into losing his account. 10/10 human being

We don't know if that's true or not. It's easy to make up rumours.

One thing for everyone to learn from me, if you say something enough, people believe you.

DeletedUser111865

One thing for everyone to learn from me, if you say something enough, people believe you.

Atleast someone gets it.

You believe it automatically as human due to 99% of the time someone would not make this up.

just ignoring it pretending it might be un-true is disappointing, Like I said, Karma.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118892

Furthermore - it's worse accusing someone for something they never done than the actual thing it's self.

There's a reason it's "innocent until proven guilty" if you shoe me I will say sorry and I will be quiet.

DeletedUser119841

Please prove the terrible thing that happened to your dog happened maybe show personal information about it? Oh wait that is extremely unneeded. You stated it and people gave you condolences because these are things you don't lie about.

For the record I love animals, as you can see in my IG profile. I am sorry for the loss.

DeletedUser

From thrash talking to the fundamentals of a good human being.

e31.jpg

DeletedUser118892

All I was asking for was proof.. there's nothing worse than false accusations

No need to bring my dog into thks, Thank your for your condolences however.

DeletedUser111865

Please prove the terrible thing that happened to your dog happened maybe show personal information about it? Oh wait that is extremely unneeded. You stated it and people gave you condolences because these are things you don't lie about.

For the record I love animals, as you can see in my IG profile. I am sorry for the loss.

This.

DeletedUser117086

I am ashamed that my good name is associated with this thread. What has it become

SHAGAN888

Sorry Iam out feeding the homeless today. (sorry for the play on words there could resist it)
Rodo ill drop some coins in your bucket on the way to your villages.

The account in question to the dying kid is in the hands of his own brother now....

cheers,
shag

TheChimpyHD

Guys, this is just a game. Calm down, if the kid thing is true, which I hope isn't because it'd obviously not be a nice thing for him (obviously worse than this but you get my point) than I hope the best for him!

Look, let's all get along and we can throw friendly jokes around but we are all here for a love of this game, let's make it good! Not all this horrible slander!

DeletedUser120069

I'm team ten

Rodo please stay off the forums, we already have TPW who's the biggest troll I've ever seen

Oh commander you are back. We was wondering where are you,as it was just so empty here without you.

Anyway i would liek to recall my statement that Shagan is noobish player. Maybe you are noob when it comes tot he game but in diplomatic way you are very good/dirty as hell.

I have been kicked from who? tribe for second time now bcs of Shagan.
In one hand i admire you,bcs i don't know how you manage to manipulate people every single time.

in other hand i have 0 respect for you bcs you need to use dirty tactics to get rid of me.

You know one on one you would lose every time.

Anyway i'm done arguing with you like some noob.

Enjoy at my villas after you outplayed me in so dirty way.
From that act i see you are not real,and will never be real player.

Kisses from me:*

P.S. I bet in my head that plan to steal bonny account was yours.
Don't act so innocent bcs you didnt dissmised that acc from ten,it was his original owner that logged on and leaved your tribe.

So you dont take credit and try to show yourself as honorable player.

Thank you.