Official Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Nobody tells me nothing these days :(
And no declaration thread?

If there Is please send meh to it!

DeletedUser84663

I created 2 declarations... if you look and read, might find that info out.... as for now-a-days, nobody knows who you are :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I know who he/she is :lol:
But I suppose I'm starting to spam.

Now, if you'd notice, 3DX seems to have the most dominance, almost 25%, with TSL in a close second. LFOD seems to have merged with Blood, which I find surprising. ANARKY's conquers are evident on the map to those who have looked every so often, but 1337 still outnumbers them.

Was that enough to make this not spam? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hmm yes, very interesting indeed. Both TSL, LFOD, and 3DX seem to be targeting S.Q. at the moment. Wonder what will happen between LFOD and 1337 since they now share a border.

DeletedUser

The map sure has.... kind of incredible actually how things can change over the course of a few months... or even weeks

DeletedUser

24 empty continents on our world...how sad at 3000 villages per continent that is 72,000 villages we will never have to worry about.

DeletedUser

I only count 20 completely empty K's. :D

The worlds not closed yet, there could be a sudden spur of new players

DeletedUser

6 mostly empty continents per corner...ya not completely but 50 villages in a continent is nothing.

really you think there is gonna be a jump in players on w46....not a chance. Heck why attempt to join a world where people have dominated areas when there is a new one opening up every 2-3 months.

DeletedUser93439

I know multiple reasons.

- For the fun of it
- Testing how far you'll go with this much of a handicap

other notable reasons:

- People are idiots
- People are annoying bastards who don't want to see you owning 100% of a K

Though its unlikely that a lot of people will join indeed.

Did I mention some people are idiots and try anyway?

DeletedUser

Well ghost I am just an idiot. LOL

and if you don't believe that as I know millions won't ;P

Then believe the reason I gave back in the beginning of my time on W46...I wanted to see what it was like to start on the Rim.