Official Updating Maps

DeletedUser

The maps are useless right now, imagine SDA being Disbanded O.O
The map would be empty xD

DeletedUser

I was in the biggest tribe with 50,000 points but it had like 800 points it was to over crowded to I joined a tribe with 133 members and it also has 22,000 points it is rank 24 in the world, it is growing fast it is called ~TLM~ The Last Mercenaries the best tribe ever ;)

DeletedUser

I was in the biggest tribe with 50,000 points but it had like 800 points it was to over crowded to I joined a tribe with 133 members and it also has 22,000 points it is rank 24 in the world, it is growing fast it is called ~TLM~ The Last Mercenaries the best tribe ever ;)

thats lovely dear, now where is me tea already !

DeletedUser

Looks like SDA have a nice spread over 3 continents. I wonder how long they will last.

DeletedUser85083

Looks like SDA have a nice spread over 3 continents. I wonder how long they will last.

Where are you getting 3? I see a ton of blue dots all over the world...
Answer to your question.. Half won't last to nobles, half of those won't last a week after nobles come out, and the rest will try joining other big tribes.. (Still thinking the 500+ member tribes are safe.. LOL noobs..)

DeletedUser

h2o <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

DeletedUser

Someone press that Disband button for all tribes that have plus then 100 members!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
it would be soo funny if SDA went along and decided to be a family :icon_wink:

rossihunter2

apparantly they have lol

but they will be disbanded soon - i have the knows taps the nose (spelt differently)

DeletedUser

good lord. This map looks like a map for a world 2 years old. Might as well call it quits everyone, SDA wins :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The map looks like a pile of vomit with all those massinvite tribes spread all over the continents.

DeletedUser85000

The map looks like a pile of vomit with all those massinvite tribes spread all over the continents.

Pity how even with over 1200 members, SDA has an average greater than your tribe... I would say your standards are fairly equal except they are more successful at recruiting. :icon_rolleyes:

Moi? I'm quite tempted to farm a few of my tribe mates in Manic - I mean seriously, grow a bit faster guys... I'm inactive and I'm beating most of them.

DeletedUser

Let's all join hands and merge with SDA :)

That way we can save this world from it's misery. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Pity how even with over 1200 members, SDA has an average greater than your tribe... I would say your standards are fairly equal except they are more successful at recruiting. :icon_rolleyes:

Moi? I'm quite tempted to farm a few of my tribe mates in Manic - I mean seriously, grow a bit faster guys... I'm inactive and I'm beating most of them.

Standards? I didn't realize SDA had standards. When I joined, within 2 minutes I had an invite to their tribe. I was still at 30 points then. What they do is recruit everyone, and chances are they have alot of people point whoring. That's why they have a big average now, but soon when people have cat's or nobles they'll fall.

And a tribes strength isn't measured by how big they are, or average points. It means nothing if they don't work together. A small tribe of 20 can win a war against SDA, mostly because SDA wouldn't notice they're members are getting destroyed, they're too focused on getting more people than taking care of the ones they have.

The Dreadknight

SDA, I can't wait for you to fail. Once nobling starts your tribe will fail so hard.

End of my mass recruiting rant.

Thank you.

DeletedUser85000

Standards? I didn't realize SDA had standards. When I joined, within 2 minutes I had an invite to their tribe. I was still at 30 points then. What they do is recruit everyone, and chances are they have alot of people point whoring. That's why they have a big average now, but soon when people have cat's or nobles they'll fall.

And a tribes strength isn't measured by how big they are, or average points. It means nothing if they don't work together. A small tribe of 20 can win a war against SDA, mostly because SDA wouldn't notice they're members are getting destroyed, they're too focused on getting more people than taking care of the ones they have.

They had invited me within 3 hours of my rejection of their first - the point I was making was that Creed are an even worse tribe. A small tribe of 20 loddas, PPs, Russkis etc yes. Otherwise you seem to have truly over estimated the power of co-ordination. If such was the case then family tribes would be doomed to fail from day one, and anyone who thinks so is extremely naive.

Considering that around 50% of active players in the SE Core joined a mass recruiting tribe, are you honestly telling me that there are not enough good players to fight 20 others? Don't delude yourself. Quality > Quantity yes, until the ratio of size reaches approx 3:1, then the numbers can begin to tell whatever the skill difference. At more than it begins to show at an ever increasing rate...

Family haters are just ignorant - they hate them because a family tribe gives supposed "worse" players a level playing field against "better" players. Most of them have been beaten by said family tribes and are just sore.

(I haven't been in a family tribe since W12, and family/mass recruiter = same difference on this world)