Official Updating Maps

DeletedUser

You edit the numbers that TW provided? That doesn't make any sense. All you did was look around some of my members 15x15 and say that there are players bigger than them in the area, and say that without a doubt they're being farmed. That's not Tw making any numbers, that's you making a very biased opinion.

Oh, nvm, I didn't see the "didn't part" the rest still stands.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85000

You edit the numbers that TW provided? That doesn't make any sense. All you did was look around some of my members 15x15 and say that there are players bigger than them in the area, and say that without a doubt they're being farmed. That's not Tw making any numbers, that's you making a very biased opinion.

Oh, nvm, I didn't see the "didn't part" the rest still stands.

Being outgrown and most liekly farms... QFT.

I even quoted my typo for you. Your players are being outgrown and are most likely either being farmed or going to be farmed... they are simply too small to make any impact other than as food.

DeletedUser

Well that's your opinion, and it's gettin more biased every minute. I however, talk to each of my members about how they're coming along every day, and like I've said more than once already, only one member is getting farmed atm, and he's handling it.

DeletedUser85000

Well that's your opinion, and it's gettin more biased every minute. I however, talk to each of my members about how they're coming along every day, and like I've said more than once already, only one member is getting farmed atm, and he's handling it.

It's not a biased opinion - it's a fact based one. Talking to people is not facts, numbers however are. Ask any player worth their salt and they will tell you if a player has someone twice their size next to them in start-up when they joined at the same time, then they are screwed. They clearly can't handle being that close to the core and should restart on the rim.

DeletedUser

It's an opinion based one. Facts would be Tw stats or something similar, you know, like a growth chart:icon_idea:. Opinions are asking other players who taste salty :icon_wink:

And I think I trust what my members say, more than what you think they say.

DeletedUser85000

It's an opinion based one. Facts would be Tw stats or something similar, you know, like a growth chart:icon_idea:. Opinions are asking other players who taste salty :icon_wink:

And I think I trust what my members say, more than what you think they say.

Facts are the number of players larger than them in their 15 x 15 who have outgrown them which is what I am talking about. A growth chart of +20 a day doesn't mean anything when those around you are doubling or tripling that.

DeletedUser

Big whoop, your making it sound like points are the only things that matter. Having someone bigger than you and near you is something only noob players are afraid of. My guys are doin just fine, with the exception of that 1 I mentioned. I'm done arguing about something you can only guess about, besides, this thread is about 2-3 pages off topic now.

DeletedUser85000

Big whoop, your making it sound like points are the only things that matter. Having someone bigger than you and near you is something only noob players are afraid of. My guys are doin just fine, with the exception of that 1 I mentioned. I'm done arguing about something you can only guess about, besides, this thread is about 2-3 pages off topic now.

Points are a good indicator of how well someone is doing.

DeletedUser

It's good but not the most reliable indicator. I'm sure more than a few of the people you see near my guys are totally point whoring, seeing as how the bigger ones haven't tried to farm any of them.

DeletedUser85000

It's good but not the most reliable indicator. I'm sure more than a few of the people you see near my guys are totally point whoring, seeing as how the bigger ones haven't tried to farm any of them.

It's a good enough indicator for this. You can't be that small and be doing well - you will have slower troop production, less troops and ultimately a lower chance of surviving.

DeletedUser

It's a good enough indicator for what? You? Fine you win, we suck. I'm done with this. I might as well disband, I mean look at SDA! They're way bigger than us and have members all over. FPWN have members near me too, time for me to call it quits eh?

DeletedUser85000

It's a good enough indicator for what? You? Fine you win, we suck. I'm done with this. I might as well disband, I mean look at SDA! They're way bigger than us and have members all over. FPWN have members near me too, time for me to call it quits eh?

I don't know that's up to you, all I'm saying is there is no hope for half your members.

Burn Season - 1 Occult - 0.

DeletedUser

Ugh, I can't believe I replied more than once to any of your posts :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Wow... that was... entertaining... Back to the subject now... I hope.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You didn't actually say anything in your post other than that in your everso un-humble opinion I am a noob. Normally I would care, but clearly you are a nobody so I'm quite willing to over look this transgression and forgive you.

There was a point, that several others understood. This further leads me to believe that you are a complete noob impersonating a real player.

Good job, pinocchio.

O right, your one of those imbeciles who think I'm actually in those tribes... gotcha. Explains alot. And while it is difficult to get the needed co-ordination etc, it's quite possible with a good firm hand at the helm and a few good barons.

I dont care either way. But you sure do have a hard on for Mass recruiting over 200 player tribes...

Just pay attention, i will show you on this world how to play. As for directing 1200 players with a good duke, and a few good barons...

You sir, are just a moron. If you can honestly believe that ANY duke can control that many egos/personalities/noobs, then our discussion here is done. You honestly do not deserve my response.

I'm quite baffled how someone can actually type so much and yet say so little...

That is hilarius. have you read any of yuor own posts? I take it not...

All you seem to be able to do is say "yeah I'm right your wrong so shut up" - you say you're running my head in circles but you seem to be unable to actually have any reasoning behind your post other than a vastly over-inflated ego. Kind of player who talks alot of smack on the forums yet is always "inactive" or "quitting" in-game when they get beaten. There are plenty of players like you out there - go join the cattle before this bull decides you need to be poked with his horns.

I truly hate to do this.. but go take a gander at w30 politics, or take a second to research who you are going against... There are not many players like me at all...

As for your horns, i highly doubt you have any> Anyone of your obvious caliber beating his chest here is enough proof, no more needs to be said.

IF you understood half of what i was saying, you would have given up a few posts ago.. so here you go.

1. 1200 members... will entail SOOO much diplomacy, on all fronts. Protecting your players/members/noobs is gonna be hard....half the noobs will get farmed and cry for help.

2. 1200 people cant agree on anything, let alone leaders. I am more than sure that half of those tribes will refuse to follow their given duke, and choose to follow various individuals that brought them here...

If you honestly believe one person can appeal to all 1200 players, then please stop reading.

3. Farming. How many neighbors are tribe mates? How does THAT work not being able to farm them? or stop them from farming your farms.. You see players, i see lead weights...

4. Training. have you ever tried to interact/train a tribe of 35 members? I tell you what... that is waaaaayyy tooo many sat accounts/training already.. compound it by 1200 members...

5. If i have to keep listing the less obvious reasons, we will soon encounter the many obvious reasons. Please do not make me continue further, as you have already been defeated. 90% of skilled players would have already understood this with my first post, but you requested a break down.....

There are factions and issues in every tribe no matter the member count - all preety easily supressed and yes I would know having done so before. As for those tribes with over 200 members, they need as much luck as those with under 200 members to be honest.

This statement full reveals the depth of your skill.

There is no such thing as an "easily suppressed" situation in a large tribe.. people always want what they want, and its always more than they can have. So once again let the players play.. and let things work out.

As a disclaimer, i have seen Occults tribe.. i personally dont feel they are up to snuff. however the tribe i am in is pretty.

:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's a good enough indicator for this. You can't be that small and be doing well - you will have slower troop production, less troops and ultimately a lower chance of surviving.

are you saying that if a player starts in an area where there are bigger players than themselves in it then they have no chance of surviving?

I joined recently and most of the people around me are double my size but no doubt pointwhores! How can i tell, all the barbs and players that are out of BP have full warehouses round the clock :) <-- good for me!

The big players still grow by maybe triple the number of points that i do, saying that there mines are big enough for them to produce quite a few buildings + meaning that they dont build tons of troops at that time.

Now i can hit these guys right now, but what fun is it having tons of 300 pointers when i can have 1k pointers as farms in the near future, all of whome focused on mines

You said high points will give a chance to high mines, true. But a low pointer already has troops made (probably quite alot as they will be farming alot) meaning they can attack the bigger players as they build troops and not take a large number of loses! ;)

Now there are tons of things i can say and go into further detail or even talk about in a different way but im not bothered!

DeletedUser

1. 1200 members... will entail SOOO much diplomacy, on all fronts. Protecting your players/members/noobs is gonna be hard....half the noobs will get farmed and cry for help.

2. 1200 people cant agree on anything, let alone leaders. I am more than sure that half of those tribes will refuse to follow their given duke, and choose to follow various individuals that brought them here...

Well, if you look at http://www.NowIsTheEnd.com - forums of NiTe, that do has 1200 members atm, you will see that there is almost no need for diplomacy cause all crying for help remains unanswered. No one care. It is that simple. And from what I've heard that page is the single forum they have - no ingame forum at all. Same is with your second point - no need to agree on anything, cause no one suggest anything.

PHAIL

DeletedUser85000

There was a point, that several others understood. This further leads me to believe that you are a complete noob impersonating a real player.

Good job, pinocchio.

On many occasions I've held my hand up to being mediocre, I don't make any bones about it.

I dont care either way. But you sure do have a hard on for Mass recruiting over 200 player tribes...

You clearly have a hard on for your own voice and opinion.

Just pay attention, i will show you on this world how to play. As for directing 1200 players with a good duke, and a few good barons...

Feel free to take your best shot at me - I look forward to deflating your ego. And yes, good leadership can turn that tribe into something special. It's a pity you are unable to see that and most likely incapable of achieving it, but it is quite possible.

You sir, are just a moron. If you can honestly believe that ANY duke can control that many egos/personalities/noobs, then our discussion here is done. You honestly do not deserve my response.

Well the thing is, noobs don't tend to have much of an ego, and those that do are quite easy to put in their place. Personalities are again easy to circumnavigate if you are any good at internal affairs and the noobs very easy to control.

I truly hate to do this.. but go take a gander at w30 politics, or take a second to research who you are going against... There are not many players like me at all...

I would, but I really couldn't care to be honest. From what I've heard W30 was abit of a failure so I'm not going to ruffle my feathers for you. From what I've seen there are plenty of players like you - I have can labled "trash" full of them.

As for your horns, i highly doubt you have any> Anyone of your obvious caliber beating his chest here is enough proof, no more needs to be said.

Beating my chest? Your the one who keeps saying the whole "You don't know who you are dealing with" rubbish and who just said go to blah blah blah forums and see how epically 1337 you are...

IF you understood half of what i was saying, you would have given up a few posts ago.. so here you go.

I understand that you releise you can't win so are trying the whole "It's beyond your understanding so you better just leave now". You are what as known as a "brutum fulmen".

If you honestly believe one person can appeal to all 1200 players, then please stop reading.

3. Farming. How many neighbors are tribe mates? How does THAT work not being able to farm them? or stop them from farming your farms.. You see players, i see lead weights...

4. Training. have you ever tried to interact/train a tribe of 35 members? I tell you what... that is waaaaayyy tooo many sat accounts/training already.. compound it by 1200 members...

5. If i have to keep listing the less obvious reasons, we will soon encounter the many obvious reasons. Please do not make me continue further, as you have already been defeated. 90% of skilled players would have already understood this with my first post, but you requested a break down...

Finally you get it.

1. Diplomacy for such a tribe is simple - they need maybe 3-4 NAPs and nothing more. Get those and they can have sufficient borders and areas secure to focus on other matters. The noobs that get farmed? Screw 'em - you have the numbers to be able to suck it up no problem.

2. They may well refuse to follow their given Duke - delegate. They want to follow the Baron who invited them whatever? Fine, just make sure our Barons are loyal to you and it amounts to the same thing.

3. Yes, this is a downside without much consolation to it.

4. I don't train per say - operate a simple questions and answers. People ask something, and you get them an answer - simple. Even if you're getting 100 questions per day, with 5 or so more experienced players asking you can have that worked through quickly enough.

5. O back to this old nut shell of that I am obviously completed out-matched against you. :icon_rolleyes: If you took your head out of your bum for a few minutes maybe you would see the light of day?

There is no such thing as an "easily suppressed" situation in a large tribe.. people always want what they want, and its always more than they can have. So once again, i say, *censored* and let the players play.. and let things work out.

Are you serious? People are easy to manipulate and a tribe is all about compromise - troublemakers can simply be kicked and made an example of. I've done that on 2 worlds now and both times it made me unpopular but secured loyalty and ultimately the tribes survival. Such tactics don't work on most players, but with noobs it's pretty effective.