Official Updating Maps

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I did not say that, I said control is the easiest part of it. Learn to read. A 1200 member tribe could very well be successful in the longer run if well managed and controlled.

You have no concept of people. Give up speaking already, you cant even tell when you have lost already...

And Paj, if you judge someone's opinions solely based on what you can see not the evidence that is presented, then I pity you. I'm not comparing myself in any way to him (other than I like Physics), but Albert Einstein was just a worker in the Patent office when he came up with Relativity. If he had been judged solely on the fact he worked there then the world would be a much worse place.

Dude, i have been playing tw for four years. Its my job to recruit and scout talent.. and i do it quite well>

You have nothing of the qualities i look for.. not even proper tenacity. Your refusing to stop posting, but anyone just a bit smarter would see that you are out of your league...

Anyways., this is my last post to you. I dont care for your excuses, stories, etc.. You are full of both. Good luck with your mass recruiting... no tribe here with 1200 members will succeed... But again, in your vast tw knowledge/experience (ROFL) you know what your talking about...

ps. mick makes the best maps.

DeletedUser85000

You have no concept of people. Give up speaking already, you cant even tell when you have lost already...

I have quite a good concept of people, maybe better than yours if I'm having success with anyone. I've yet to find a player who I can't work with if they are worth it.

Dude, i have been playing tw for four years. Its my job to recruit and scout talent.. and i do it quite well>

You have nothing of the qualities i look for.. not even proper tenacity. Your refusing to stop posting, but anyone just a bit smarter would see that you are out of your league...

Anyways., this is my last post to you. I dont care for your excuses, stories, etc.. You are full of both. Good luck with your mass recruiting... no tribe here with 1200 members will succeed... But again, in your vast tw knowledge/experience (ROFL) you know what your talking about...

ps. mick makes the best maps.

You know I think you might be the exception to what I said above. I think you've got to be the only player I wouldn't want to play with again. Hell, I'd even choose Predator (Metal Duck) over you.

Play the experience card again. Well I can't quite match 4 years, but I can add my 3.2 years to it. You keep saying I am out of my league yet refuse to comment why - fact is you find me annoying because I don't give you some sort of unearned respect and deference for your opinions over another set.

Perhaps your even more of a worse leader than what I've heard.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have quite a good concept of people, maybe better than yours if I'm having success with anyone. I've yet to find a player who I can't work with if they are worth it.

Sure, to believe that a tribe of 1200 people can succeed.

You have proven yourself wrong.

You know I think you might be the exception to what I said above. I think you've got to be the only player I wouldn't want to play with again. Hell, I'd even choose Predator (Metal Duck) over you.

Play the experience card again. Well I can't quite match 4 years, but I can add my 3.2 years to it. You keep saying I am out of my league yet refuse to comment why - fact is you find me annoying because I don't give you some sort of unearned respect and deference for your opinions over another set.

Perhaps your even more of a worse leader than what I've heard.

That is fine, chances are too good i wouldnt work with you.

As for not answering your questions.. Are you that blind? I have answered EVERYTHING, and then some. Your the one that cant read the writing on the walls.

As for the worst leader.. ROFL> Ok buddy, i lead by example.. what do you do? Show them how to be farmed?

xD

DeletedUser85000

Anyways., this is my last post to you.

:icon_redface:

As for not answering your questions.. Are you that blind? I have answered EVERYTHING, and then some. Your the one that cant read the writing on the walls.

You haven't - you completely ignored them. You quoted them and then typed something - hate to break it to your princess but that isn't answering them.

As for the worst leader.. ROFL> Ok buddy, i lead by example.. what do you do? Show them how to be farmed?

xD

I didn't call you the worst leader, I've just heard from a few of your past and one or two current members that your ego here far exceeds what you are capable of. If you're leading by example then TW is going to end up with alot of jumped-up gutter-snips. I've never been farmed either :icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:icon_redface:

cant help it, love to flame noobs.

You haven't - you completely ignored them. You quoted them and then typed something - hate to break it to your princess but that isn't answering them.

Sigh> Your responses were not satisfactory enough> I dismissed them completely.

You have no concept of the true nature of the game, and as such have never really answered my initial points.

Thus there is no further point to speaking to you, as your blind to completely obvious facts.
So "princess", i suggest you quit while your still supposedly ahead.

I didn't call you the worst leader, I've just heard from a few of your past and one or two current members that your ego here far exceeds what you are capable of. If you're leading by example then TW is going to end up with alot of jumped-up gutter-snips. I've never been farmed either :icon_wink:

ROFL,

My ass. You have not spoken to one of my members. Do not spread your lies here.

You may be speaking to one or two of my w46 tribe.. but as far as that goes... We shall see who has nobles out first.. and whose ego does not fit his skills. In w46 my job is to pwn my area, Smoke trees, and flame noobs. I got my bases covered, the leadership is not my problem. Im here to have fun!

toasta- your just upset cause im gonna pwn you fairly soon...

DeletedUser

Thus there is no further point to speaking to you, as your blind to completely obvious facts.

Yeah, I stopped a little bit ago, there's no getting through to him, he's a brick wall.

DeletedUser85000

cant help it, love to flame noobs.

Sigh> Your responses were not satisfactory enough> I dismissed them completely.

You have no concept of the true nature of the game, and as such have never really answered my initial points.

ROFL,

My ass. You have not spoken to one of my members. Do not spread your lies here.

You may be speaking to one or two of my w46 tribe.. but as far as that goes... We shall see who has nobles out first.. and whose ego does not fit his skills. In w46 my job is to pwn my area, Smoke trees, and flame noobs. I got my bases covered, the leadership is not my problem. Im here to have fun!

toasta- your just upset cause im gonna pwn you fairly soon...

*yawn* You're arguements aren't worth my time... blah blah blah.

O sorry, that was just me covering up the fact I can't actually make a point.

Yeah, I stopped a little bit ago, there's no getting through to him, he's a brick wall.

If you look up, Paj actually agreed with me in reference to you. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

GO Rawr! lol we are in the top average points per player and we are awesome

DeletedUser

RAWR!!! its all the tasty Nite farms nearby that are making us grow so fast :)

DeletedUser

On topic.....

Here is the first 'spidey map' of world 46. what it is is a compilation of updating maps to show a period of time.

This shows 6 months in w30

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=4604502&postcount=561"

Here is w46 13-01-22-01

[spoil]
13-22-2010.gif
[/spoil]

Great map. Any chance of either a new sticky for these maps or this map being added to the first post of this thread?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*yawn* You're arguements aren't worth my time... blah blah blah.

O sorry, that was just me covering up the fact I can't actually make a point.

Again, i answered you, you just didnt understand my points. Everyone else did, and left the situation alone. I was just bored so i kept flaming you to make you feel special. And no, that isnt an excuse. You could ask half my tribe.. they know of my pnp rep from w30. :icon_biggrin:

If you look up, Paj actually agreed with me in reference to you. :icon_rolleyes:

yes, i did agree... he is rather far behind in points as well> But he is not preaching his theories are unbeatable. you are. So to make a clarification here,

url

A popular comic strip amoung older worlds. Wraps up the difference between "newb" and "noob" nicely. :icon_razz:

Saw this in the other thread, and made me think of you . Guess which one you are?

ps. Top thirty rank and climbing!!!! Toasta, already smoked ya!

DeletedUser85000

You can keep going all you like Paj, it's going to take someone far smarter and more skilled than you to win this argument.

And when ever have I said they were "unbeatbale"? All I've said through-out this thread is that a member count over 1400 could work. Unlike you Paj, I don't deal in definites that could later make me look like an idea - I leave that to the likes of you.

And Occu - bitter much? Just because I made you look like an idiot there's no reason to be a fanboy :icon_rolleyes: