Official Updating Maps

DeletedUser

I probably could compile a few of the maps from over the last year or so... but I feel a bit too lazy for that right now. The maps for right now are kind of boring.. the only reason I look at them at all anymore is to admire my villages

DeletedUser

Hehehe yes finally you can be proud of your vill's nice recovery from those old times of rebuilding daily,
What would you have done without account manager hey bud, :D

DeletedUser

I'm not quite sure what you are referring too... maybe the cat op on me back in the early days of Twist? Those were good times :) And yeah... the account manager was quite nice!

DeletedUser

Gotta take my posts as they come, Glad you back to give the account the attention it deserves though.
Maybe you should start up the old blog again now you giving this world more attention??
Just an idea, Ok we got less of the characters we had but still you did a good job and anything to liven things up ain't a bad thing is it???

DeletedUser

Yeah I've been thinking of putting in my application again and giving it another go. I certainly have to time to do it now... but I'm not really sure the content's there. This world really doesnt have all that much going on... other than a war proceeding at a slow rate.

DeletedUser

Yeah I've been thinking of putting in my application again and giving it another go. I certainly have to time to do it now... but I'm not really sure the content's there. This world really doesnt have all that much going on... other than a war proceeding at a slow rate.

You could have a look at the three remaining tribes.

That's three right off.

Then you could interview big players, interview small players who used to be big (ROTP), and people who don't play any more.

I'm sure you could manage to write one, even if they weren't as regular as they used to be.

DeletedUser93439

Ampy, get working, you've been slacking. Now I know blog staff are just wannabe staff, but hey, its fun to read :p

DeletedUser

Haha so true....

Well since I do have a bit of time to spare... I think I'll see if they'll take me back :p

DeletedUser

Haha so true....

Well since I do have a bit of time to spare... I think I'll see if they'll take me back :p

yes hurry up, i need something to read while i wait for something to happen on this slow world :lol:

DeletedUser

I threw my application back in... so hopefully they'll take a look sometime soon!

DeletedUser

wooooo

so i just looked at the map...wow havnt things changed....-.- jokes..it looks the same as what it was last couple months

DeletedUser

Don't get too excited kaner your ops ain't having the effect they used too.
We are catching on overall vill count so i guess you maybe right.
Twist are looking a lil tougher job but who knows we will see i guess???

DeletedUser

ha only catching cause of all the nasty barb nobling your doing, not that it will have any effect :lol: just more troops for me to kill >:D

DeletedUser

Don't get too excited kaner your ops ain't having the effect they used too.
We are catching on overall vill count so i guess you maybe right.
Twist are looking a lil tougher job but who knows we will see i guess???

Yeah all those barbs are making twist! lose so many troops :lol:

I will say though that I'm thoroughly surprised that while I was away Twist! did not start the ennoblement of 500. I thought for sure that was coming soon with all this barb nobling going on. I guess that would begin until after all the barbs on the eastern hemisphere are twist! ;)

DeletedUser

(disengages cloaking device)
(Checks map------>nothing has changed really within the past month I was here)
(Engages cloaking device again)

DeletedUser

Kaner you keep promising but when you gonna actually kill some??
I got 200+k of cat on frontline you can have some fun with if you want bud your call only takes a ten min window to send your total off ya mate:lol:
I just love hearing it come on let me see it
Your spy must know by know i stack myself don't trust anyone else to long term stack me had enough cocks pull because vill's weren't being attacked duh??
How hard can it be to shift 1 guy who does not cheat never uses co and has 100+ frontline vill's
Will give ya 2 months to get 10 off me as a tribe if you dare try.

DeletedUser

what u chatting about now itchy ? ive been killing plenty this week

DeletedUser

Good to hear when you kill some of mine come back and gloat then ya nub
I am quitting you not gathered that yet?? so should be what your used to attacking all those easy options ya.
Anyway no hard feelings have fun in the sun and don't get burnt