[Official] W15 Map Discussion

DeletedUser

I know, I was doing the same thing, except that I knew better, so I was being extra stupid ;).

DeletedUser

ya :p, not going to sticky though :p I'm not that self centered ;)

DeletedUser

Nice to see your using the W12 idea. Although i don't see maps been made until the nobles are out. Well i wont be submitting my maps anytime soon, the technique i use does not look that good when tribes and tribemembers are spread out. I like splodges, not dots. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Sure do. There's a couple of good map makers. Under alias of corse. Well, i'm known on my other account as a 'map maker' :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'll be releasing some maps later... when people actually have more than one village =/

DeletedUser

I'll be releasing some maps later... when people actually have more than one village =/

Nifft :icon_wink: You have some comptition from the rest of the map makers in pills. Hmm i know you as well. Prepare to get your arse wuped by my graphical skills :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well the reason it's good too have maps from the start when people only have 1 village is because it's good to be able to compare with it later on. :)

DeletedUser

I suppose, although the map will then be for personal use therefore some players might not care about them now..

DeletedUser

I suppose, although the map will then be for personal use therefore some players might not care about them now..

Well, just make a basic one and then post it here, then in lets say.. hum, 1 month when people got 2-3 villages and you see what tribes are good we can compare :lol:

DeletedUser

for anyone who saw my map. i think u should vote for me to make the maps :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Anyone wants my creepy overview map? That early? We can vote ;)