Official W19 History

LauraDestroya

I am completely original! In so many ways!!

You are the original and deadly goddess. I'm happy to be back playing with everyone. It's hard to believe how long these people have been playing this world.

DeletedUser

If any of you want to go through the suffering of another end war then hit me up on skype soursnipez
We got some accounts that need filling on w69 :icon_wink:

Congrats on this world :icon_razz:

DeletedUser91043

If any of you want to go through the suffering of another end war then hit me up on skype soursnipez

What has this got to do with w19 history lol

DeletedUser

absolutely nothing but its the thread i knew most of you would look at :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser20045

Don't think XLR went through much "suffering" in this world just boredom.

DeletedUser50073

You can't say it was always boring for XLR Arron Murray, If I had fun getting beat up for so long I know someone in XLR was having fun doing the beating.. And(not saying w69 isn't fun or anything david) But I think you w19 guys should not join a new world expecting another w19 if you haven't played any newer worlds. It's a whole different game lol. I think the most attacks I've seen in the new worlds(w65 and on for me anyway) since I quit w19 was 2,000 ish.. And wars are pretty disappointing - they don't last very long. Even though w19 players seem to do really well in new worlds, they aren't very exciting :p

DeletedUser

i think jkala had 50k - 70k incs, don't know exactly. we tried 100k :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Drattuts will be writing the history of ASYLUM.

Chapter 3 - Kiwi

To Be written soon (might take about a year it was so complicated :icon_surprised:

Chapter 4 - Bush Merge

To Be written soon

Chapter 4 - WARS FTW

To Be written soon

Damn, I really regret not writing up those chapters at the time. From what I can remember I'd blown myself out doing the first little bit :(

DeletedUser

Congratz to all XLRians for the victory. I knew you guys will win.