[official] W25 Map Thread

DeletedUser

southeastern K24 Isnt exactly what I call frontlines but tell yourself whatever gets you to sleep at night.

DeletedUser

Oh your right, thats why he send nobles with 400Ar 400 Sw and 400 axe and 283 LC? from the same village, I smell mixed!

and dosn't even send a offence in front of the nobles? tsk tsk, teach him better "Pro"

DeletedUser

Uhm im in K4,14, and actually run throughout the border of K24.. ooh again gets ur facts straight O_O

DeletedUser

i see you on 2 spots on the border in south west k24 and again further south near k34 again not on the real frontlines

triforce228

If you think trntg is a noob, you have sadly mistaken yourself. Perhaps you meant to put your name there...

Guys if you want to flame each other, do it in game so we can read the forums in peace.

DeletedUser

Ah how could I forget?!? Of course we love our bunnies cause they have little laser beams attached to their heads :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

she doesn't have to infract herself because she quoted me so it's actually an 8 word post (I think).

as for me, I found a loop hole :icon_cool:

I think that deserves some free premium. Ballbreaker, you know where to send it :icon_wink:

EDIT: I changed my mind. Screw free premium, I want to be the mod's new favorite. And #1 spammer.

DeletedUser

she doesn't have to infract herself because she quoted me so it's actually an 8 word post (I think).

as for me, I found a loop hole :icon_cool:

I think that deserves some free premium. Ballbreaker, you know where to send it :icon_wink:

EDIT: I changed my mind. Screw free premium, I want to be the mod's new favorite. And #1 spammer.

too bad im the favourite :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Map requested by MSgtJim. I apologize if any families are mis-labeled or mis-grouped, but its been a while since I've played w25. =P

June 4th
k97z3k.gif

DeletedUser

its good, i wonder how you people do it.

also looking at the map, tpr looks just as big as inh, hm i know they're not but....

i wonder what the next big war will be, my prediction is subv vs either inh or tpr, they could move into the south fairly easy but wouldnt be able to fight two fronts if adhd jumped in on the action against subv, then again they're almost a whole continent apart right? just trying to start some spark in here.

Last edited by a moderator: