Official - W26 Updating Maps!

DeletedUser

You can see that on the second map, they're on K43, K44, K33, K34 and K45 and some more, not worth mentioning.

DeletedUser

Ok has annybody else noticed this...Pill's isn't the top tribe in any of the Continents...And yet they are the top tribe over all...How many diifferent K's are they in then??

That would be 8 K's in total

DeletedUser

Problem with being so spread out is, you can make many enemies very fast, who all choose to gang up on you. Happened in W19. X*v was a great tribe in every aspect, made too many enemies and got gang-banged.

DeletedUser

They are not spread out at look on the map. They are placed very tightly in one area just not following th K borders. Looking on the map is advised when making a discussion in a map thread you know ;)

DeletedUser

Problem with being so spread out is, you can make many enemies very fast, who all choose to gang up on you. Happened in W19. X*v was a great tribe in every aspect, made too many enemies and got gang-banged.

X*V was based on k45 mainly. they were a K tribe in the beginning.

DeletedUser

Besides X*V was a great tribe, unfortunatly (look at germany '42-43 vs. russia, battle for stalingrad) in the end, numbers defeat skills.

DeletedUser

Besides X*V was a great tribe, unfortunatly (look at germany '42-43 vs. russia, battle for stalingrad) in the end, numbers defeat skills.

Stepped on a wrong mine there buddy.
Russians didn't win because of their much greater numbers, they won because of one simple reason. Germans messed up supply lines and hard winter. Germans couldn't get supplies to their troops, and the troops weren't used to such harsh winter conditions.

DeletedUser

Germany also lost it because they devoted troops, resources, munitions, supplies and railway carts to the 'Jewish Problem.' If they sent those troops to the frontline, and used those tracks for supplies, it could've fared slightly better. Though probably the same outcome.

Anyway.. Han Family? Pointwhores much?

DeletedUser45686

Oo they were a great tribe though, filled with elites. I thoroughly enjoyed watching The Big Fish battle it out in the core. The PnP's were amazing, esp the one from candy. If there is one thing I remember from W19 it was that.

There downfall was legendary as well. Props to any leviathan members in this world. If Pills do end up being faced with this same problem, then I hope they handle it even half as well as Leviathan did. Sorry for ranting but I think they deserve this.

DeletedUser

Two questions.

Can you change my color back to Pink? I enjoyed it.
Why am I not on the top 15 map when Im clearly hovering around 12/13

DeletedUser

Oo they were a great tribe though, filled with elites. I thoroughly enjoyed watching The Big Fish battle it out in the core. The PnP's were amazing, esp the one from candy. If there is one thing I remember from W19 it was that.

There downfall was legendary as well. Props to any leviathan members in this world. If Pills do end up being faced with this same problem, then I hope they handle it even half as well as Leviathan did. Sorry for ranting but I think they deserve this.

lets hope pills doesnt make the same mistake. but leviathan werent aiming for a long stay. it was fu. we planned on staying a bit longer, yes, and got a thorough thrashing, but we still had alot of fun

and pow. your just a figment of my imagination, but you are on the map

DeletedUser

WOW, I didn't realise my Family, TheHan Family, were ranked so high, 7th.

DeletedUser

We are weeding out inactives! All those members are valuable! Plus, its only 4 tribes.

DeletedUser

4 Tribes only just making just making it into the top 10. When most single tribes are doing much better.

DeletedUser

An who's tribe are you in?
Nonetheless, its a big achievement.

DeletedUser

We are weeding out inactives! All those members are valuable! Plus, its only 4 tribes.

Space for another 337 members then! Get recruiting... you could easily be the Number 1 Tribe in this world :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Our members have decreased lately, but our points have increased

DeletedUser

Almost all the top 10 tribes have decreased with members and increased with points. You guys fail.

DeletedUser

If we fail, then why are we at the top. The majority of inactives make a minority of points.
And clearly the term 'safety in numbers' means nothing to you people?
If you look at our location, our numbers allow us to control many K's.