Official - W26 Updating Maps!

DeletedUser

Whatever. I find it (as well as the rest of Clear members) rather funny and hilarious.

DeletedUser

I think it's hilarious, Mike.

Don't let yourself crumble over this...it's a game.

DeletedUser

im not BYJ dont worry,

rather funny and hilarious are different ends of the spectrum, i dont really expect many people had more than a slight chuckle at the map

DeletedUser

It's amusing as there are tribes that are not in their family.

I know you've been saying it was a joke. But it was a bad joke.

And should not be repeated.

GonerDoug

No, it is, indeed, hilarious. How about the guy who maintains the map site entirely on DONATIONS decide on whether or not Nathan keeps his job based on prior donations from people in Clear! Have YOU previously donated money to keep the maps site online, Mike? I have.

DeletedUser

no i havent donated and i wont donate money to a worthless cause.
have you ever heard of sarcasm ? or having a joke ? il make sure i write next to it next time if im joking.

i prefer to donate my money to proper charities that actually do something instead of making a map.

DeletedUser50733

no i havent donated and i wont donate money to a worthless cause.
have you ever heard of sarcasm ? or having a joke ? il make sure i write next to it next time if im joking.

i prefer to donate my money to proper charities that actually do something instead of making a map.

If it is such a worthless cause then why the hell are you moaning like a whore about me changing them, for a joke and at the request of many people who look at them. That is part of my job as map mod - to update it as requested.

DeletedUser74275

for the next map, you could just do a clear f for every tribe and have done with the world for a day?

call it a love parade, we all hold hands and skip down the road chanting clear f clear f obviously having a very merry time, no?

DeletedUser50733

for the next map, you could just do a clear f for every tribe and have done with the world for a day?

call it a love parade, we all hold hands and skip down the road chanting clear f clear f obviously having a very merry time, no?

The next one is just to please mike :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser35787

lol, mike and paolo dont be such spoil sports :p

I wanted it done for 2 reasons:
1) To see what it would look like points wise/stats wise for everyone to be clubbed together against us
2) To see what reaction it would get :D

I pretty much expected negative reaction from anyone not in Clear!, but at least for people to find it interesting or funny... :p

GonerDoug

I thought it was interesting to note that 'rest-of-world' actually beat us in nobling for the day...

DeletedUser

If it is such a worthless cause then why the hell are you moaning like a whore about me changing them, for a joke and at the request of many people who look at them. That is part of my job as map mod - to update it as requested.

i was joking bloody hell, right form now on i will make sure i post whether i am joking or not.

this is a serious post this had no jokes involved :)

DeletedUser35787

what in tarnations! just wanted to say that...

i dont think it gives away clear!'s op plans biscuit brains, we know the risks and policies of not being in clear!, they are at war with the world

its apparantely our fault were not in the tribe anymore and nothing seems to ever get sorted so i guess this is where we stand, in the family of those 4 horsies that all quit

this bit :p

But really, you and mike are one person. So you get lumped in together. :p

DeletedUser74275

i was just saying we shouldnt be alarmed by the map, we are of course not clear! members anymore so it shouldnt be so shocking that we are labelled enemies of clear!

i wasnt being a spoil sport, i just didnt think it did any good for the little tribes who were keeping tracks of their tribe and locations of things, not everything in this world is clear!'s diplomacy

but as it was just for one night, no harm was done

DeletedUser

now now what have we learnt about judging people and saying they are all the same ???

this is a joke/ meant in light heart as a laugh

DeletedUser

better better, but i still think that all the other tribes should be seperate as they aren't on the same side ;)