Official - W26 Updating Maps!

DeletedUser

:lol: i was just making sure other people know that i am joking.

DeletedUser

please change T4H back to what it was thank you, you may have all but won this world but T4H would like to remain with its dignity of never being a family and would like the maps to show this.

DeletedUser35787

Back to normal.

BUT... Why the HECK are Clear showing red?! :p

DeletedUser

please change T4H back to what it was thank you, you may have all but won this world but T4H would like to remain with its dignity of never being a family and would like the maps to show this.

You never had family tribes, because you invited the entire tribes into you :p

DeletedUser

Well i am curious now...

Would "SMB" (Smoke Morale Bashing) tribe have counted as [H], Clear! or T4H extension...

Seeing as Smoke was in T4H then we found out he was spying the whole time for Clear! but was also doing it for [H]...
Who would be the family tribe then?

DeletedUser

He told Clear! he would quit if they attacked him...
So there are a few words that im thinking of but solo isn't one of them.

DeletedUser

IWTBA is good, i like him.. if its the same owner at least.

Good luck attacking that account anyway.

DeletedUser50733

IWTBA is good, i like him.. if its the same owner at least.

Good luck attacking that account anyway.

It won't last long against 650 inbound trains when we decide it is time to remove him....

For now we are happy enough to let him build up all those vills in that cluster, ready for us to move in :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser74275

if i was still noobie enough to do PA's, IWTBA would be one of them, he's become one of my favourite players to speak to on here, good chap!

DeletedUser

yh he is ok, i thought before he would be a noob turtler and just be annoying, until he mailed me after all this stuff with khare and told me he knows i wasnt being racist and agrees with me :)

DeletedUser

I just remember talking to Anom (i think?) about all of this and he mentioned that if anyone from Clear attacked him then he would quit.

I remember him from BUL, was a decent bloke but i presumed he got a new owner when sexyirishwarrior and that quit.

DeletedUser35787

I just remember talking to Anom (i think?) about all of this and he mentioned that if anyone from Clear attacked him then he would quit.

I remember him from BUL, was a decent bloke but i presumed he got a new owner when sexyirishwarrior and that quit.

Yup, it is true. Pretty much the only reason we never attacked him lol.

Plus he seems to be quite a nice chap, I speak to him every month or so.