Official - W26 Updating Maps!

DeletedUser35787

Looks like this really is the final call to power! Good luck to all involved. May the best win :)

DeletedUser

Yep, for maps sake NNA, NSA, and NEA are part of the NOMAD family, should make the map a little more dark blue

DeletedUser

Just so you dont put me in nathan im not part of the family :)

i want my own sexy colour :p

DeletedUser35787

It's actually quite funny how few continents Clear have 100% of at this stage!

DeletedUser74275

It's actually quite funny how few continents Clear have 100% of at this stage!

i dont know whether it is your make up, or whether you are just a little red in the cheeks on this one anom

recruitment doesnt get you 100% owning of continents, unless you are willing to recruit the smaller players too

capiche?

DeletedUser

Haha.. he's got us there. We did have 100% in several K's but I dismissed people that were pretty spread out. Once they go barbarian or get captured again we'll have some 100% K's again.

DeletedUser74275

recruit paolo83

save yourself 800 nobles

and would give you 3 more k's

hell il put some premium on my account and make about 20 noble trains straight away, il keep storing packets until you come to your senses to invite your buddy back :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Man, I haven't been looking at these maps for a while, but I can say damn, Clear! have been completely dominating since I last looked.

Early congrats on winning the world. :)

DeletedUser35787

Cheers Dreamer :)

Despite what some people around these forums think, it sure has not been easy to get to this stage.

DeletedUser35787

I guess, but then again I am probably about 75% less active now than I was back then ;)

DeletedUser

Obviously i am :icon_rolleyes:

you just cant keep away from me can you ? il have to get the fly swatter out soon for pesky little rodents :)