Official - W34 Map Discussion!

DeletedUser

Rank 20->40. I like doing 'different' maps.

21jx0l0.png

This one should look better. Just playing about still, so I haven't labelled them, and I don't know why it's shrunk a bit in the wash either

DeletedUser

I figured it was more fun than the boring dark green you get on TWstats ;)

DeletedUser90931

Don't want to play Rorschach here, but, since it's "Map Discussion", does anyone else think EVO and iKill's combined territory looks like a battle axe's head (to blades back to back)?

Check it out on the "updating maps" sticky thread. Just thought it was an interesting shape :)

DeletedUser

An old map that I never released, from 2010.26.09. Dovedale Massive had fallen, but RAIN had not yet completed the clean-up of HUNG/Bai.

w34map201026069.jpg

DeletedUser

does anyome have any of those wee funky maps that show progress tribes have made of the past 2-3 months u know like slide shows

think bufus made one during the RAIN-DM war...snooks made one for evo/ikill-sexy war to i do believe

they were class!

DeletedUser75757

does anyome have any of those wee funky maps that show progress tribes have made of the past 2-3 months u know like slide shows

think bufus made one during the RAIN-DM war...snooks made one for evo/ikill-sexy war to i do believe

they were class!

Yeah i kinda hosed that up for everyone when i started messing with the colors on the map.

Going forward I don't think there will be changes unless someone else screams at me to change them.

DeletedUser

NAAH!! i think MAP is good as it is currently unless any tribe gets disbanded :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

im not sayin there is anything wrong with the maps

im just wondering if anyone can make them.....

the map system that sir has up and running now is perfect,im talking about player made maps that show the nobling rates of there tribe against the enemy

DeletedUser

im not sayin there is anything wrong with the maps

im just wondering if anyone can make them.....

the map system that sir has up and running now is perfect,im talking about player made maps that show the nobling rates of there tribe against the enemy

yeah, would be good to see one of those, see just how quickly (or slowly) tribes have progressed

DeletedUser90931

I think Bufus said he needs the color of RAIN to be consistent for that in another post where I suggested either RAIN or SEXY colors be changed.

FooFoo Pig

I think Bufus said he needs the color of RAIN to be consistent for that in another post where I suggested either RAIN or SEXY colors be changed.

Yes he does other wise it looks weird if the color changes. :icon_razz: