Official - W34 Milestones!

DeletedUser

EVO just about to break the 1billion ODA mark!

Sweet! I helped rack up some of those numbers! Of course, I was in D.M at the time, and we were allies, and the ODA was from inappropriately-aimed friendly fire, but que sera sera... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Congratulations to Killardan on passing 1000 vills. Welcome to the club Dan. Johnboy and Kiberneticar will join us all there soon too.

JOHNBOY15

TY able i have worked hard to get there :)

(Johnboy now sits and waits for the yes but he didnt earn it comments)

DeletedUser

:) i can confirm you definitely deserved it. So just ignore them. You are one of the hardest working TW players i have ever met. You participate fully in every war and continue to grow faster than almost everyone. You were a feared enemy and a great friend. You get my vote.

DeletedUser

steven hawkins love child (able) is now number one player in 4 continents....dont know if there is an award for that but it deserves a round of applause

DeletedUser

Jennifer Hawkins, please.... I think we have all given up on the milestones, many of the other milestones have long been passed. And as we go into the end game it is easier to meet milestones as there are less active players around. But thanks for the acknowledgement.

JOHNBOY15

Jennifer Hawkins, please.... I think we have all given up on the milestones, many of the other milestones have long been passed. And as we go into the end game it is easier to meet milestones as there are less active players around. But thanks for the acknowledgement.

Hey able i think there one milestone we all need to rember maybe 2 how fast rain got there butt kick and how fast the lost ks and still loseing fast not forgeting the ammount of accounts that one player can play how are all your sits duffus HAHAHAHA