Official - W34 Updating Maps!

DeletedUser

Are you guys for real? The actual merge that was on the books was a 3 way merge between DM-iKill-Ti-R.

DeletedUser

and we were going to all have an all out end of world war on the barbs

DeletedUser

Are you guys for real? The actual merge that was on the books was a 3 way merge between DM-iKill-Ti-R.

That would have been so sweet. We would have had the EVO/RAIN alliance completely outflanked, outnumbered, and over-matched! :icon_twisted:

For the good of the world, I say we hop in a time machine and try to re-create those conditions ASAP!

DeletedUser

That would have been so sweet. We would have had the EVO/RAIN alliance completely outflanked, outnumbered, and over-matched! :icon_twisted:

For the good of the world, I say we hop in a time machine and try to re-create those conditions ASAP!

That would require me being awesome and coming back

Naturally, we had to cut some of the accounts with lame screen names or low coin counts. Irish and I merged our holdings and he's now a MonsterRain11 co-player.

However, implying my screen name was lame is just too far.

35se

why hasnt the map been updated to show the EVO family?

or are they trying to say that they all arent a family?

DeletedUser75757

Yeah I guess we should change our self to be just like every other family on this world.

Why not right?

I'll make sure and have it in the next update just for you.

DeletedUser

Yeah I guess we should change our self to be just like every other family on this world.

Why not right?

I'll make sure and have it in the next update just for you.

Haha, that's scary... change it back! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser75757

I screwed it up.....again

Ill try to catch it in the next update....sorry guys

35se

I screwed it up.....again

Ill try to catch it in the next update....sorry guys

thanks for the quick update. one time on another world it took a week. lol

but yeah seems ekill was left out other than that i think it looks good.

DeletedUser

Nice map! Love the colors. You should probably change the color of EXILE F though, they are too good to be a part of your family.. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser75757

Nice map! Love the colors. You should probably change the color of EXILE F though, they are too good to be a part of your family.. :icon_razz:

Awww nice to see you have another opinion to share. You are always so thought provoking, and insightful.

Glad to see you back ;)

DeletedUser

Most days I am Sirotilc, but on days i drink too much I am batman and i run around in my boxers chasing catwoman.

Never can catch that evil temptress!!

You really need to get out more bro...

DeletedUser75757

You know I hear the west coast on the map is quite nice this time of year. I'll make it easy on you , and i'll just meet you over there very soon, so you wont have to pick me up on our date. :icon_wink:

xoxoxo

DeletedUser

lol - how could I resist an offer like that! Look forward to catching up!!

DeletedUser

That would require me being awesome and coming back

However, implying my screen name was lame is just too far.

Well, I'm sure that after you've wandered around the lesser worlds for a few months, you'll eventually find your way home to W34, the purest form of technical and strategic TW available.

I think of you often, and wish you'd come home. I even saved this report that exemplifies our relationship:

irishversusmonster.jpg

I gave you my best, but I just couldn't knock down that one last damn spear. Care to try again?

DeletedUser90931

Hmm.. for the sake of visual aid, perhaps the RAIN-related tribes (RAIN, BLOOD, REIGN) could be shades of green, blue, purple and EVO-related tribes (EVO, iKill, eKill) could be shades of red, orange, yellow.
It would show greater contrast of recent events, since the map is basically a giant blob of red and blue and we all know who's who... Just a thought.. but perhaps red/blue is for the best to exhibit the 2 sides. What do you all think?

Last edited by a moderator: