Official - W34 Updating Maps!

DeletedUser75757

Before anyone complains on the map I know it's not right , and im trying to fix it.

The colors shifted again for everyone, and Im trying to figure out why.

DeletedUser75757

:icon_eek:

Uhmmm....I don't know what she is talking about

:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

DeletedUser90931

Before anyone complains on the map I know it's not right , and im trying to fix it.

The colors shifted again for everyone, and Im trying to figure out why.

lol, not complaining! just an idea I thought others might like to see. the updates are much appreciated.

DeletedUser

Hmm.. for the sake of visual aid, perhaps the RAIN-related tribes (RAIN, BLOOD, REIGN) could be shades of green, blue, purple and EVO-related tribes (EVO, iKill, eKill) could be shades of red, orange, yellow.
It would show greater contrast of recent events, since the map is basically a giant blob of red and blue and we all know who's who... Just a thought.. but perhaps red/blue is for the best to exhibit the 2 sides. What do you all think?

you forgot about ~TTK~ in the rain related list of tribes there!!

DeletedUser90931

Of course, yes. I forgot.
We could do additional related color schemes for ~TTK~ and if FSN_A is an ally of RAIN (?) maybe them too.

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ask away big guns

im not in ikill i have no idea about that side of things

*edit*

im just looking at that link again that was what 3 months ago whats the relevance of that random post

i was just simply stating the fact that when mentioning the 3rain fam tribes u should prob count in ttk as there was some tribe swapping going on

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Relevance of what? Kind of hard to find relevence in random things, especially when I don't care. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i think i should not say anything ....dont want my angry self to COME OUT!...

GRRRRR!

:)

Foofoo i love to hate you!
hehe

DeletedUser

please update the map we are not family anymore only EXILE and DEATH are separate now

thanks

DeletedUser

You know, if RAIN stretched about a few more continents on the north and south and the tribes color was changed to yellow the W34 map would look like Pac-Man!