Official - W49 Player Maps!

DeletedUser

Post your own maps made using photoshop or GIMP or whatever here. Examples (not from this world) and not made by me:

CookieCARNGKhanUEdone.png

33y2oec.png

I will be making a few ones as soon as the lesser tribes have dissapeared from the top 20. Lock until world opens btw, I'd like this thread to be full of maps and not full of spam.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks, I was wishing for that.

I'm that last [V]e all the way to left :p.

bludnut

forgot to add condom? we are like the best in k54 duhhhhhhhz

Tags

Sorry Spam.

But what is that text used in your map Hard for Fame?

DeletedUser

Fame has a fantastic spread. Looks like WTF and Clown are going to be doing some tumbling.

Caveman 10345

I know it was a bit early for this but it's the first time i have made a map at this stage in the game so i gave it a try.

Top 10 tribes map:

[spoil]
top10tribes.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

yeah... and then at the same time [V]e decides to do some clowning around as well over in 54. Either way, looks like fame lucked out with two K's.

Repinski

Hard. you should go read my Auto Updating Maps thread. We have a special call out to you there. I would even be willing to do something special for it in that thread. I will talk to you about that when I get up in the morning on skype. Remind me.

DeletedUser

Hard. you should go read my Auto Updating Maps thread. We have a special call out to you there. I would even be willing to do something special for it in that thread. I will talk to you about that when I get up in the morning on skype. Remind me.
I will happily make a map of premades every 3 days, I believe it would be better when Undefined and the colour teams join though? Your opinion?

Repinski

Yeah that would be fine. I will hold a spot on my first post for your maps towards the bottom as a special showing. :icon_wink: