Official - W49 Player Maps!

Renegadefox

+1 cool points iPerpLeX. Liking it, We control the south now :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
southg.jpg
[/spoil]

Basically, thats what K's 50-99 look like.

Key:
Deceit - Dark Blue
NiON - Pink
Tag! - Black
~WE~ - White
Mercs - Green
BFI - Purple
~WaR~ - Yellow
Duck! - Red
=DH= - Light Blue

DeletedUser92753

rich26ca

we need a new player map anyone good with Photoshop and have some time?

DeletedUser

unled1copyh.jpg

I hope you like the map :). I did't bother using a key because lets be honest, it's a tad obvious who is who but in case you do want one:
Deceit - Blue, Bmf - Black, DuesEx - Pink, *VLN* - Green and TML - Red

Just a few thoughts.

It's been a very long time since I have played this world and much has changed. It's nice to see mah old tribe Deceit dominating the Western half of the world with their bashers *VLN* :p. As expected BMF still dominate the center and the north east. Although I did not expect another tribe to rise from the ashes in the south I thought BMF would have made more progress down there after the fall of Duck! and the one or two attempts at renewing a superpower down there. Lastly, who are TML :p? No offence meant towards them but I doubt they will last long.

DeletedUser27

It's been a very long time since I have played this world and much has changed. It's nice to see mah old tribe Deceit dominating the Western half of the world with their bashers *VLN* :p. As expected BMF still dominate the center and the north east. Although I did not expect another tribe to rise from the ashes in the south I thought BMF would have made more progress down there after the fall of Duck! and the one or two attempts at renewing a superpower down there. Lastly, who are TML :p? No offence meant towards them but I doubt they will last long.

Pink !!! I love pink.

Nice map BM. I have a sneaky suspicion that TLM will be here for a while longer.

Would you be willing to make a similar map for me ?
Set Deceit and *VLN* as blue
Set BMF, DeusEx and TLM as red