Official - W49 Player Maps!

DeletedUser

Dice! has to fill up that huge empty space to connect its eastern and western clusters, apart from that, greap map. Hug looks small compared to Dice! now. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Dice! has to fill up that huge empty space to connect its eastern and western clusters, apart from that, greap map. Hug looks small compared to Dice! now. :icon_redface:

Filling up the space should be no problem for Dice!.
I had the same feeling Hug looks small now! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser74386

Filling up the space should be no problem for Dice!.
I had the same feeling Hug looks small now! :icon_cry:

And yet, Hug is still bigger than Dice! I would say much better, also.

Update nearly a day later: I was wrong. Hug is way beigger than Dice! I guess Dice! still has a thing or two to learn about Hugging from Hug!.

Dice! = Hugging Nubs!

I'm sure Hug can give you some lessons if you only asked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Man after reading the forums it's crazy how much people rip on Hug huggin it up.
And killer maps man. Mabye you could do one more XX is interesting me there movin up fast. number 17 to number 10 in like 1 week and a half.

DeletedUser92753

Do you understand sarcasm, I have had some horrid mishaps with some misunderstandings on these forums at times, but that should be fairly obvious.

DeletedUser

So I'm interested in making maps like these myself, but no idea how to do it. :icon_redface: Do I need some software, or can I do it on a website, and where?

DeletedUser

So I'm interested in making maps like these myself, but no idea how to do it. :icon_redface: Do I need some software, or can I do it on a website, and where?

Gimp, which is free. Or Ps which costs alot.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
top8j.jpg
[/spoil]
Hope you like. Serious overlapping issues with Haze and ~WaR~... someone kill someone already :p

DeletedUser92360

Can We Have A Map of Haze vs War??? and have any conquers in a different colour if thats atall possible :p, also would love to see the top 20 players on a Map

Much love
ben.

DeletedUser

If no one's done one by tomorrow evening then I'll see what I can do :)

DeletedUser

Top 5 tribe Map

[spoil]
w49map.jpg
[/spoil]

Don't be hatin', it's my first real map. Feedback welcome ;D