Official - W49 Updating Maps!

Repinski

Would you guys like me to change the nobling map from 1 day to 3 days?

DeletedUser92753

multiple times a day for me... :icon_redface: I get bored :lol:

DeletedUser

is it me or has Deceit taken some of THUNDER's members like aht74

DeletedUser

No, you are correct, many of the Top 10 who were falling joined our ranks. Only those we saw potential in though for the most part :)

DeletedUser50733

Interesting indeed, glad I tapped up the decent THUNDR members a month ago :icon_wink: else I'd have lost the good ones :lol:

rich26ca

hmmm,

I would argue that any leader that abandons there tribe where there are still active players willing to fight is not a great pick up at all. if they betray what they create then what makes you think there not already passing info to us, to ensure that they have a place with us if we were to win.

DeletedUser50733

hmmm,

I would argue that any leader that abandons there tribe where there are still active players willing to fight is not a great pick up at all.

Pretty limp argument at best rich! :icon_wink: Sure a leader who abandons their tribe could possibly be a bad recruitment choice; however, a leader who knows when his tribe is beat and tries to get all those active members left, who are worth a damn, into a spot of relative safety, that is a guy who I respect and am willing to take a chance on. Some who to you may not have appeared to be worthy to BMF to recruit, and who are not in BMF at this point, will prove to be an ace up my sleeve in a few months time.

if they betray what they create then what makes you think there not already passing info to us, to ensure that they have a place with us if we were to win.

Have you thought about the flip side to that statement? Ie, reverse it and reapply the logic? I have the THUNDR players I want, you have the THUNDR players who it seems just weren't good enough for me.

DeletedUser

I know a leader like that... the kind of guy who had a soft spot for his hand picked good members, NemesisFrank, ah yes. Quite popular to this day I think. I recall how he later tried to fracture the tribe he so softly fell into the hands of. Of course he was promptly booted and nobled out not much after that.

rich26ca

Pretty limp argument at best rich! :icon_wink: Sure a leader who abandons their tribe could possibly be a bad recruitment choice

yeah wasn't criticizing your recruitment more just making that point.

however, a leader who knows when his tribe is beat and tries to get all those active members left, who are worth a damn, into a spot of relative safety, that is a guy who I respect and am willing to take a chance on. Some who to you may not have appeared to be worthy to BMF to recruit, and who are not in BMF at this point, will prove to be an ace up my sleeve in a few months time.

this i must say i disagree with and would hope that you would think differently being a leader yourself. but hey thats why your a leader and i'm not these are just my own personal opinions. but one could say that BMF has had some fairly major activity issues. you guys over come them but there, there none the less. and those same players that weren't all that active helping are still there. so you argument of activity and willingness means nothing really if with in your own tribe your members aren't held to that moto.

I compare it personally to what happened in ~SP~ which is a tribe that was really dead, not fighting at all save a few now in Deceit. Thunder was fighting and it was the loss of there leadership to RL and BMF that killed the tribe. so too say that the leader could see a dying horse is a bit on fair. more like he saw an opportunity to survive and took it.

Now again i'm not criticizing you in anyway just creating a friendly debate with the one person on here i respect a lot and isn't on my team already. Much like Bhawb and BS. but his case again was even more futile then thunders.

All i can say if i were duke of a tribe for a long period of time, in a war and managing fair. i would go down fighting with the other members of the tribe. but that means more to me then surviving personally. If BMF were to beat deceit and i wasn't frontline i would keep fighting till my last village and make sure it took you guys as long as humanly possible to noble me out.

Have you thought about the flip side to that statement? Ie, reverse it and reapply the logic? I have the THUNDR players I want, you have the THUNDR players who it seems just weren't good enough for me.

or that didn't agree with leadership when they bailed. but if there willing to keep fighting and nobling and supporting then there doing there part as well more so then others we could find i'm sure.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Pretty limp argument at best rich! :icon_wink: Sure a leader who abandons their tribe could possibly be a bad recruitment choice; however, a leader who knows when his tribe is beat and tries to get all those active members left, who are worth a damn, into a spot of relative safety, that is a guy who I respect and am willing to take a chance on. Some who to you may not have appeared to be worthy to BMF to recruit, and who are not in BMF at this point, will prove to be an ace up my sleeve in a few months time.

Now now, let's not give the game away before we play it, Nathan. :)

DeletedUser

yes wouldnt be a shame if your ace were to be nobled before you were ready to employ it against us :lol:

DeletedUser50733

Tut tut Gregoun, I'm better than that :icon_wink: And your a bit behind, we're already playing!

Mr. Shadow, I don't think you quite understood my point. Nonetheless, what you said could happen, and I would be better off if it did in all honesty :icon_razz:

Btw rich, its nothing personal why I havent replied to you - its actually a simple reason - I've used up my given quota of letters to post on here by maste..............

DeletedUser

FFS UPDATE IT ALREADY! 24hour update? bull, i switched tribes more than 24 hours ago now update it!

DeletedUser

there is a problem with the tw stats site the maps are not updating too well because of it...

DeletedUser

Give rich a break, he has to do a lot, and technical error is no reason to cause a fuss now :)