Official War Declaration, Phoenix

DeletedUser22924

Lord atilla i will only state this because many players seem to forget something.

This is TRIBALwars not playerwars:)

DeletedUser

i agree entirely. i also feel that the needs of the tribe shouldn't be directed towards one person. i've never heard of this 1v1 challenge, but hey if paj is going respond to this by throwing his tribe into it... well i see no honor in it. it appears that pajuno is a coward. had the both of them should have manned up and sorted it out equally by talking we wouldn't have this war. but both of them are thick headed and convinced they are absolutely right.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
to pajuno,
from what i have seen you are a few things. you are a somewhat tactician, and a very persuasive speaker. some would call you a politician. there are many other things that you are sloppy at, however i'm sure you know of them. otherwise you are not nearly as good a player as you think you are.

This is where you are wrong. You are basing my interactions with the various Noob Dukes in kd 64. Rock is a good player, i have told him so several times... But he is making noob mistakes.

you stand on some high pedestal like you are automatically the best just because you played on world 6.

Again, your basing my interactions with the various noobs in this Continent. Only rock is good enough to be recruited, thus i treat you as such.

that's not the case, some people might know of you from world 6 and respect your ability to speak. people that haven't played on world 6 however, have no reason to respect you, sure you have more points than me. but then you ignore people like it's nothing.

If i ignore you, its because you have shown no reason to bother myself or my tribe with you. I have proven myself, and done it well enough to be accepted as duke among my peers. The whole purpose of this world was to see what we could do, from the start.. with a little experience, a little skill, and a lot of heart. Sorry you never caught my eye to be recruited... Its pretty simple, this kd isnt big enough for all of us, and your just upset your gonna be rimmed.

you said ham isn't a threat in this k. then i look at ArianaPowah. as of right now he has 851,713 points and 93 vils in this k. as you know this has slowed down a LOT the past few weeks. you have 23 vils and 197,232 points in this k. if ariana isn't careful he will crush you like an ant.

Another mark where you are incorrect. Ariana is a great player. However, he is human just like everyone else... He cant be online 24/7, and he can be beat. For you to believe that anyone in any world is unbeatable is pure foolishness.

that's just the stats speaking. not saying he will, but he could and you would be a fool not to respect that power. and yes i know of most of your arrangements with various tribes and how they affect the situation. at this point in time it is clear that ariana is playing this game far better than you right now.

Ariana also plays one world, and doesnt have to deal with diplomacy. He gets to soldier along and farm daily... i have other obligations in other worlds, and do my thing there as well. Plus i have daily interactions with everyone on all levels of diplomacy...

with regards to the 1v1 the rock challenged you to it because you and he had disagreements. i saw all of the skype chats you had with him, all of the mail he sent. you mention that you were interested in working with us to dominate the k.

If you really read the mails and skype convos, you would know that i wanted to recruit Rock. I told him time and time again, it was gonna be join with us or be eaten..> Dont act like i crossed him in any way.

so it is apparent that your motive for having this war is because you didn't get what you wanted, and like a spoiled child you are now throwing a tantrum.

Negative. if any here behaved like a spoiled child who didnt get his way, you can coincide the arrival of the "rock vs Pajuno" thread with the anouncement of Phoenix dissolving its NAP with Rssr... Due to recruiting differences.Rock got upset and went and made that thread.

The reason for our war is simple. Rssr is the next tribe in rank/points in our kd. Our desire is to dominate the Continent before moving outwards. Either i did that with Recruiting Rock and a small handful, or i eat Rssr.

Rock made the choice for you.

you say we recruited a bunch of terrible players. last i checked jordanb2003, and louied78 aren't terrible players. also i know just as well as you that you were trying to recruit some players from killrz, more than just DJ.

First off, you have half the story if you read all the skype between Rock and myself. If i was gonna recruit from Killers, i wasnt gonna recruit from Rssr... i offered Rock first, before i offered Djhot. Then when Rock declared on Killrs, i decided not to recruit any, and try to use the war as testing to see who in Rssr was worth recruiting. You have no idea what i am truly thinking, or truly planning. I never was sure i could trust rock, and the last few days have proved i was correct in not trusting him fully. Proof is that you read ANY of our Skype convos...

Our intentions is to own this kd with as few members as humanly possible. Sorry if you dont understand or like my personal choices, but unfortunately your not strong enough to force your differences upon me.

so if you want to, throw a hissy fit because you can't get your way, but don't hide your motives.

motives have never been hidden. Maybe rock didnt tell you, but i made my intentions and motives completely clear.

if you win you will dominate the k and the opposite is true but that is only a benefit to declaring war on us.

Dont get what your trying to say?

be a man and own up to your actions. stiki is right in saying you are hiding behind your tribe, i have spoken to some of them and i get the same general feeling. this isn't their fued, it's yours and the rock.

if you get that impression from my members, then they are playing you. I have not nor do i ever ask my members to do something i wouldnt do myself. I have proven that time and again, and its something you wont be around much longer to worry yourself about it.

so now i challenge you to prove me wrong. i see no reason you should elevate yourself on such a high pedestal in this world. feel free to explain why i am wrong and please go into detail. i personally don't think you will and that you'll just say i'm a nobody. and in your eyes i am just as much. but i'm not the one trying to elevate myself above everyone else. i know where i stand

This ire is because i marked you for death early. Of course your pissed off about it, but you shouldnt have chosen rainbo as your ally, and talk about taking down Phoenix. Its alright, you are a noob, and yes, i did take the time to make an example of you. I behave as i should. Ask any Respectable tribe leader, and you will see that i have respect among them> They know some of what i am capable of...... And im sorry if my pnp sarcasm is taken so to heart... Believe me, i know there are many players out there more active, more skilled, more dedicated... but i use ALL my tools at my disposal to make things happen, and im sorry if i feel that i am in a position of power over you.

Accept your fate, i hope i have answered your every question properly, and have a nice day. feel free to ask for more. ;)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i agree entirely. i also feel that the needs of the tribe shouldn't be directed towards one person. i've never heard of this 1v1 challenge, but hey if paj is going respond to this by throwing his tribe into it... well i see no honor in it. it appears that pajuno is a coward. had the both of them should have manned up and sorted it out equally by talking we wouldn't have this war. but both of them are thick headed and convinced they are absolutely right.

Ok, have you read ANY of my posts as to WHY i didnt bother??

1 v 1 is absurd. If i do that, i waste time, and troops in a STALEMATE Read around, ask around, the vets will tell you. Unless we are side by side or within a ten hour range, then its not worth my time. I have the position of power, and my tribe had no one to fight. How do you think we are to grow?

Ally and nap the entire world and sit around and play tribal hugs??

Quit crying, grow up, and accept it that it is a loss on my behalf no matter what to 1 v 1 rock. I already have 8 new villages since he issued his challenge, 8 more villas to kick your ass with.

Trust me, you just need a little experience to comprehend what im saying. I dont think you will get that in this world tho....

DeletedUser

This is where you are wrong. You are basing my interactions with the various Noob Dukes in kd 64. Rock is a good player, i have told him so several times... But he is making noob mistakes.

no i'm basing it on the multiple people i have talked to. apparently you were dumber than i thought. why wouldn't i communicate with other tribes? and why wouldn't i do it subtely?

Again, your basing my interactions with the various noobs in this Continent. Only rock is good enough to be recruited, thus i treat you as such.

the rock is indeed a great player, so are the other members in our tribe. guess you'll find that out the hard way...

If i ignore you, its because you have shown no reason to bother myself or my tribe with you. I have proven myself, and done it well enough to be accepted as duke among my peers. The whole purpose of this world was to see what we could do, from the start.. with a little experience, a little skill, and a lot of heart. Sorry you never caught my eye to be recruited... Its pretty simple, this kd isnt big enough for all of us, and your just upset your gonna be rimmed.

i'm not looking to be recruited never have been. i'm happy where i'm at, and when the time comes i'll die for them.

the sentence of mine "but then you ignore people like it's nothing." is what is known as a transition. sorry if you didn't have the brain power to keep up.

Another mark where you are incorrect. Ariana is a great player. However, he is human just like everyone else... He cant be online 24/7, and he can be beat. For you to believe that anyone in any world is unbeatable is pure foolishness.

again your mastery of english is causing problems with this conversation. not once did i say he was unbeatable. it would indeed be stupid to think such. but at the same time it's stupid to think that you are going to be able to noble all of his vils while he is asleep. sure you might get a head start, but good luck when he wakes up.

Ariana also plays one world, and doesnt have to deal with diplomacy. He gets to soldier along and farm daily... i have other obligations in other worlds, and do my thing there as well. Plus i have daily interactions with everyone on all levels of diplomacy...

excuses are like asses, everyone has at least one and they all stink. ariana is doing better than you on this world. accept it.

If you really read the mails and skype convos, you would know that i wanted to recruit Rock. I told him time and time again, it was gonna be join with us or be eaten..> Dont act like i crossed him in any way.

i'm indeed aware of this. i'm also aware that just before the servers crashed and we cleaned up killrz, you acted like you were going to work with us.

First off, you have half the story if you read all the skype between Rock and myself. If i was gonna recruit from Killers, i wasnt gonna recruit from Rssr... i offered Rock first, before i offered Djhot. Then when Rock declared on Killrs, i decided not to recruit any, and try to use the war as testing to see who in Rssr was worth recruiting. You have no idea what i am truly thinking, or truly planning. I never was sure i could trust rock, and the last few days have proved i was correct in not trusting him fully. Proof is that you read ANY of our Skype convos...

wasn't suggesting you were going to recruit from RSSR. never suggested that you were. but if you are going to play dumb, then i'm not going to bother.

the rock is a reliable person, but he is hot headed. i try to approach things so that i can understand the both sides. and so i act as the counter to the rocks hot headedness. he showed me these in the hopes that i could shed more light on the situation. i might have maybe i didn't, that's something you will never know.

Its alright, you are a noob, and yes

definition of a noob according to dictionary.com
–noun
a newcomer or novice, esp. an inexperienced user of the Internet or of computers in general.

considering i've played on multiple other worlds i'd say i have plenty of experience. i'm not the best by any means, but i'm by far no noob. again your english must be lacking

if you get that impression from my members, then they are playing you. I have not nor do i ever ask my members to do something i wouldnt do myself. I have proven that time and again, and its something you wont be around much longer to worry yourself about it.

apparently you do.

Of course your pissed off about it, but you shouldnt have chosen rainbo as your ally, and talk about taking down Phoenix. ...and yes, i did take the time to make an example of you. I behave as i should.

i'm not at all pissed. given the choice i would do it again. i'm going to analyze every part of the situation before i jump in. here are the facts: pheonx was an NAP, Rainbo was an ally, you declared war on them. while i didn't particularly like rainbo, never did, doesn't mean they weren't our ally. how trustworthy would we be if we suddenly switched sides? i looked at the situation considered attacking you, considered attacking them, considered supporting them, and considered sitting out of it. i weigh to pros and cons, and i determine what i feel is the best course of action for our tribe. in this case it was support one or two members of rainbo, namely zippy, to show our support, then just sit back and relax.

DeletedUser

Trust me, you just need a little experience to comprehend what im saying. I dont think you will get that in this world tho...

i've had plenty of experience in this game. you won't find it under this name. but plenty of others. chances are you knew me.

DeletedUser

This message is hidden because lord atilla is on your ignore list.

/Breaths sigh of relief.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
no i'm basing it on the multiple people i have talked to. apparently you were dumber than i thought. why wouldn't i communicate with other tribes? and why wouldn't i do it subtely?

best part of this is your trying to instill distrust amongst my tribe. I hate to tell you, most of us have been together for two years. two years. I highly doubt you have anything to use to wedge between us. ;)

the rock is indeed a great player, so are the other members in our tribe. guess you'll find that out the hard way...

I have to argue this point. i will prove it to you in time.

i'm not looking to be recruited never have been. i'm happy where i'm at, and when the time comes i'll die for them.

the sentence of mine "but then you ignore people like it's nothing." is what is known as a transition. sorry if you didn't have the brain power to keep up.

i get what your saying. I got it the first time. Sorry if you didnt understand what i wrote. I cant spell it out for you, i already did that. Going for insults? lack of argument someone always tells me.

again your mastery of english is causing problems with this conversation. not once did i say he was unbeatable. it would indeed be stupid to think such. but at the same time it's stupid to think that you are going to be able to noble all of his vils while he is asleep. sure you might get a head start, but good luck when he wakes up.

Who says i have to noble them all?? Your trying to sow distrust amongst phoenix/ham, and me/my tribe. It is a pathetic at best attempt. If i have to beat ariana, i can. Or at least i know how. Focus on Phoenx vs Rssr please.

excuses are like asses, everyone has at least one and they all stink. ariana is doing better than you on this world. accept it.

Duh, ariana is doing better on this world than any other?? isnt he ranked 1 or 2?? Honestly, this is the most moronic statement from you so far. Your right, John Madden, or shall i say Captain Obvious?

i'm indeed aware of this. i'm also aware that just before the servers crashed and we cleaned up killrz, you acted like you were going to work with us.

Ok, your a liar. At what point did you "clean up" killers?? there wasnt even any villages traded.. the only thing you did was recruit players... that was the only village transfer? Your credibility is shot here and now, buddy.

And yes, as long as there was an enemy in front of us, Phoenx would work with Rssr. But, as occurs with all naps and alliances, the usefulness of such nap was a wasted efforts. If rock had not recruited everyone in sight, Phoenx would have had expansion targets. We dont like to fight inactives.

wasn't suggesting you were going to recruit from RSSR. never suggested that you were. but if you are going to play dumb, then i'm not going to bother.

If you truly read all the mails, then you would know that was my intentions the whole time.

the rock is a reliable person, but he is hot headed. i try to approach things so that i can understand the both sides. and so i act as the counter to the rocks hot headedness. he showed me these in the hopes that i could shed more light on the situation. i might have maybe i didn't, that's something you will never know.

Dont need to know. Your gonna be rimmed.

definition of a noob according to dictionary.com
–noun
a newcomer or novice, esp. an inexperienced user of the Internet or of computers in general.

considering i've played on multiple other worlds i'd say i have plenty of experience. i'm not the best by any means, but i'm by far no noob. again your english must be lacking

Im gonna use a line here i never used before. I may have used it jokingly, but by the time i hit pnp, it was already over.

Fail. A huge, fat, Noobish Fail.

The dictionary definition means nothing. You are a noob> Points, experience, means nothing to me. Actions speak louder than words or paper ranks. I had 2.5 million points before i even learned to attack/defend properly....

So take your throwback on your "experience", and stick it where my axes are going. I dont have to brag about who or what i am, i have a reputation attached to my name. I dont have to hide behind an alias.

i'm not at all pissed. given the choice i would do it again. i'm going to analyze every part of the situation before i jump in. here are the facts: pheonx was an NAP, Rainbo was an ally, you declared war on them. while i didn't particularly like rainbo, never did, doesn't mean they weren't our ally. how trustworthy would we be if we suddenly switched sides? i looked at the situation considered attacking you, considered attacking them, considered supporting them, and considered sitting out of it. i weigh to pros and cons, and i determine what i feel is the best course of action for our tribe. in this case it was support one or two members of rainbo, namely zippy, to show our support, then just sit back and relax.

This is where the noob part comes in. You have no idea how a continent can turn out. You allied/napped every tribe inside kd 64, cept those that refused. (ie ham) You guys blocked yourselves in.

Also, anyone worth their weight in salt would have known from Zippy in two seconds he was full of it. This, again, is noobishness.

I offered my help, cause i thought rock was worth the effort. I am looking for those players that fit into Phoenx... they have to have the right attitude, right skills, and the ability to take instructions.. Rock has it, and his loyalty to you proves my point further. Too bad he will be rimmed.

Lord attilla, this is how things are done in tw. Im sorry, i never signed anything, never agreed to anything, nor hid any of my intentions. I m sorry that you dont agree with my actions, but to call me foul is incorrect. i have only done what is fit for my tribe, which is my only responsibility in this world. And within the proper guidelines of Honor. Yes, i do play with it. Just i am ruthless at the same time.

Accept it or do something about it. Honestly, stop crying in forums about your skills and experience. Show me your right, and im wrong.

Btw, i told rock, feel free to begin the 1 v 1 any time he likes. I have asked my members not to target him unless he targets them first. Just cause i have not made any efforts on him, what is stopping him from nuking me??

Huh?? Where is his brass balls?? all talk or am i gonna get some action from him besides his sitting of kazatan.....

DeletedUser22924

dam, so many LONG as hell post it's hard to read it all.

well this happens when a person posts long posts, it keep escalading:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

best part of this is your trying to instill distrust amongst my tribe. I hate to tell you, most of us have been together for two years. two years. I highly doubt you have anything to use to wedge between us. ;)

i'm not nor was i ever trying to distill. it's the act of a coward, and whether or not you believe me it's something that i couldn't bring myself to do. i'm merely calling out facts and analyzing the situation.

i get what your saying. I got it the first time. Sorry if you didnt understand what i wrote. I cant spell it out for you, i already did that. Going for insults? lack of argument someone always tells me.

i'm writing what i do because you are twisting my words.

Ok, your a liar. At what point did you "clean up" killers?? there wasnt even any villages traded.. the only thing you did was recruit players... that was the only village transfer? Your credibility is shot here and now, buddy.

the killrz has been weak and fragile since its founding. you were well aware of this. clean up was slang i used to imply that it didnt require hardly any effort, and that infighting had weakened the tribe before this came along. so clearly nothign about this was me being a liar.

I had 2.5 million points before i even learned to attack/defend properly....

sorry you are slow.

You are a noob> Points, experience, means nothing to me.

never said my points nor my experience is what moved me away from being a noob. no it's what i learned from my experiences that taught me what i now know.

This is where the noob part comes in. You have no idea how a continent can turn out. You allied/napped every tribe inside kd 64, cept those that refused. (ie ham) You guys blocked yourselves in.

i've watch six different continents of my own shape, each one is different and interesting. nothing about me is a noob. other than my determination to entertain your stupidity.

Also, anyone worth their weight in salt would have known from Zippy in two seconds he was full of it. This, again, is noobishness.

nothing about what i said implied i believed him liked a christian and the gospel. i simply said we considered supporting him to show our support. further proof of why i think you should work on your english before coming back.

Lord attilla, this is how things are done in tw. Im sorry, i never signed anything, never agreed to anything, nor hid any of my intentions. I m sorry that you dont agree with my actions, but to call me foul is incorrect. i have only done what is fit for my tribe, which is my only responsibility in this world. And within the proper guidelines of Honor. Yes, i do play with it. Just i am ruthless at the same time.

i called you foul? not that i recall. check if you like. never asked you to agree to anything. but to say you are a man of your word and man of your honor, and to break your word multiple times is to contradict yourself. you play with honor only to those you wish to play honorbly with; only if it is convenient. never thought of you as ruthless.

DeletedUser

re:castro2man

lol sorry for the long posts. i try not to say anything, but sometimes i just can't let something i disagree with go unaswered.

DeletedUser

dam i can't beleiave how much people can write in less than 10 min or so, it takes me hours to write a paragraph:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Then when Rock declared on Killrs, i decided not to recruit any, and try to use the war as testing to see who in Rssr was worth recruiting.

who is koopdog?

this would be the instance when you are caught in a lie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When did i break my word?

That means you did, indeed, call me foul. English is english> You said it, i used it.

You didnt clean up anything in killers... might as well call it a merger.

I am not slow, i knew how to play, just like your saying you know how to play now...

If you knew how to play, you would be in a better position, both points wise and tribe wise.

Choosing to back Zippy indicates your lack of judgment> Trying to blame my use of the english language sounds like excuses. i believe you have already told me what excuses are to you> Sounds like you got your own, eh? Hypocrite.

But please, no more long bs posts. I won already, your just too dumb to see it. Tell me where i broke my word?? Tell me where i GAVE my word to anyone about anything. Please. Cause your lies stop here.

DeletedUser

When did i break my word?

That means you did, indeed, call me foul. English is english> You said it, i used it.

I am not slow, i knew how to play, just like your saying you know how to play now...

If you knew how to play, you would be in a better position, both points wise and tribe wise.

Choosing to back Zippy indicates your lack of judgment> Trying to blame my use of the english language sounds like excuses. i believe you have already told me what excuses are to you> Sounds like you got your own, eh? Hypocrite.

But please, no more long bs posts. I won already, your just too dumb to see it. Tell me where i broke my word?? Tell me where i GAVE my word to anyone about anything. Please. Cause your lies stop here.
atilla u git burned >.<

DeletedUser

i enjoy the tribe i'm in. i play this game to have fun. not to be number 1. and those that are willing to be taught i will try to teach. together i make friends with people and i have a good time. i know how to play. doesn't mean this game is going to be my life. but it does pass the time.

we declared war on the killrz, we gave them one chance to join. many of them took that chance.

I won already, your just too dumb to see it.

really. i'm all ears

Tell me where i broke my word?? Tell me where i GAVE my word to anyone about anything. Please. Cause your lies stop here.

i'll admit that i lie. but im curious where i have lied in these postings. please enlighten me.

Quote:Then when Rock declared on Killrs, i decided not to recruit any, and try to use the war as testing to see who in Rssr was worth recruiting.

who is koopdog?

this would be the instance when you are caught in a lie.

you lie. and if someone lies how can you trust their word? when you got halldbe in your tribe, you told him you would never declare war on the SW family. somehow i remember you declaring war on Killrz too... need more?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i enjoy the tribe i'm in. i play this game to have fun. not to be number 1. and those that are willing to be taught i will try to teach. together i make friends with people and i have a good time. i know how to play. doesn't mean this game is going to be my life. but it does pass the time.

Then dont be pissed when others are here for their own reasons. Mine is to kick ass. You happen to be the next ass in front of me.

we declared war on the killrz, we gave them one chance to join. many of them took that chance.

Noob tactics, where im permitted to call you a noob.

really. i'm all ears

You obviously cant see it, but its there... just re read it all again. Noob.

i'll admit that i lie. but im curious where i have lied in these postings. please enlighten me.

Look back, and the last post i asked. Prove me where i broke my word. Prove it. That is a lie, saying i break my word all the time. Name one instance where i broke my word.

you lie. and if someone lies how can you trust their word? when you got halldbe in your tribe, you told him you would never declare war on the SW family. somehow i remember you declaring war on Killrz too... need more?

Ask halldbe. He knows damn well i would never say that. I have his facebook name, i can give it to you so your certain your talking to the real one. I never said "i will never declare on Sw" cause halldbe knew what type of player i am... i promised to wait long enough to make it ok.

As for Phoenix ever declaring on Killers, how could we when you merged all their players into Rssr? and their only existence is cause of the rollback??

I declared now so that everyone in kd 64 knows that those targets are ours. Claiming our kills, as i nobled more villas from Killers by myself (before Djhot quit and you merged them) than your whole tribe.

And i never break my word, nor lie. But again, you have the proof i lied too? Cause i want to see proof where i broke my word, and proof where i lied....

DeletedUser

showed you proof you ignored it. that's your choice. i'm done repeating myself for today. i've gotten all of the info i want here.