Official War Declaration, Phoenix

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is just to officially make it Clear.

All =Rssr= and all Killrs in kd 64 are to be terminated. The period for offering invites is over, it is to the rim unless you all like to get centered.. Which could be rather amusing??

I didnt like posting in that other thread, as it wasnt my thread. This one, well its my thread. Welcome to War for Kd 64... The winner here pretty much decides the fate of our kd... as Lets face it, Ham is a non factor imho.

Challenges of 1 v 1, while somewhat entertaining, is usually the final trick that a losing/underdog tribe will try to avoid Tribacide. In this case, i avoided a useless gesture, when my tribe is hungry for new villages anyways.

Good luck to all involved, and Rssr, i hope your all joining the new world... this one is about to end for you.

Pajuno
Duke of Phoenix

Deleted User - 2282801

Not the most exciting declaration I've ever seen but its a start I guess.

Not sure about calling HAM a non factor though ..... that might have been a bit short sighted :lol:

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Ham!!! is officially sitting on the fence with this, unless our members feel threatened or are engaged upon. If either of those possibilities do happen though...

Good luck to paj and the lads though from my personal opinion.

DeletedUser

LOL. That must be the weakest declaration Iv seen in awhile. If not your weakest post to date paj. Not really much of a declaration really its =RSSR= vs Phoenx. Last I knew the only reason KillRZ was even still a tribe was because of the roll back. And lets be honest here. If you were such a good player you would have taken the 1 v 1 challenge and dominated him. Instead you did exactally what he said you would. Hide behind your tribe. Id wish you luck in the upcoming war, but lets be realistic... Luck isnt going to save you or your apparent massive reputation.

DeletedUser

I dont see it as him hiding, I just see it as him being generous to his tribe :) Instead of just paj getting villages phoenx as a whole gets villages. Good luck to both sides in this war and make sure to have fun.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Not the most exciting declaration I've ever seen but its a start I guess.

Not sure about calling HAM a non factor though ..... that might have been a bit short sighted :lol:

Good luck to both sides.

We have not recruited in K64 for quite some time now, and have kept mostly to the north of K64. We have not actively chased k64, and have seen no reason in doing so, should Phoenx achieve in this war, they will ofcourse be the primary tribe on the continent.

DeletedUser

Naw my sight is 20-20. Pajuno's arrogance just gets old really fast.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL. That must be the weakest declaration Iv seen in awhile. If not your weakest post to date paj. Not really much of a declaration really its =RSSR= vs Phoenx. Last I knew the only reason KillRZ was even still a tribe was because of the roll back. And lets be honest here. If you were such a good player you would have taken the 1 v 1 challenge and dominated him. Instead you did exactally what he said you would. Hide behind your tribe. Id wish you luck in the upcoming war, but lets be realistic... Luck isnt going to save you or your apparent massive reputation.

Well sir, im sorry that my declaration did not reach your standards. Coming from you, in Rssr, i suppose they shouldnt be that high of standards, really... Just watching the mass recruitment process in action again has been, well, boring.

Since im not a "real" man, and i "hide" behind my tribe... i guess then that my analysis of WHY Rock asked for a 1 v 1 wouldnt want to be read??

I did this thread, as a proper posting ground about the WAR of Phoenx vs Killers/Rssr. I chose to make the war declaration on both tribes. Just like I Choose to ignore the wasted venture that would result from a 1 v 1. You are in my thread now, i suggest you stick on topic with the WAR. This is not a duel. I did not an eloquent speech, cause you all already knew what was going on....

See, to you noobs, you think that challenging a player 1 v 1 is this huge honorable thing..... But to someone on my level, (yes, you cant even see my platform from where your level is) that would be a gigantic waste of my time.

Sure, we can both time nukes well... sure, we can both support well. So what purpose will sending my nukes/nobles that far serve? Will i get to noble more villages faster? Or will Rock be allowed to live and be a thorn in my side that much longer??? If you check history, (and yes you can, cuase the forums have tons of these "challenges") you will see that the only people who offer 1 v 1 are those that are in a losing situation, and see their skills as their only means of getting out alive.... (or extremely bored individuals stuck in diplomatic standstills)

But, if you guys had the proper skills to begin with, (not just nobling skills, but diplomacy, leadership, etc) then you wouldnt be in this situation where you are now. Hurling insults, and questioning my "honor" or my "arrogance"... watching your tribe flush down the toilet...

Now for reference point, i believe when things started with Rock and myself, i had 35 villages?? Since two or three days now?? i have 42..... Where would i be if i had "manned up" and accepted Rock's challenge???

Bekstar would have my cluster of Djhot villages...

Come on. Face reality. Like i told rock, im already looking past this Rssr thing. You are going to be a speedbump in front of the juggernaut of Phoenix. And whining and crying can be posted in Rock's thread... cause they no longer belong in this thread.

We have not recruited in K64 for quite some time now, and have kept mostly to the north of K64. We have not actively chased k64, and have seen no reason in doing so, should Phoenx achieve in this war, they will ofcourse be the primary tribe on the continent.

I have no need to address this. You know what i meant in my declaration, bh.

Naw my sight is 20-20. Pajuno's arrogance just gets old really fast.

Well sir, when you have played as long and as well as i have... then you can get that chip on your shoulder. You see my attitude as arrogance, i see my attitude as extreme confidence in myself and my tribe. Not my fault i told you guys to either join or die... and not my fault i have the power to do just that... Recruit you or eat you.

Kd 64 isnt large enough for the both of us... just accept it. Hmmmm... maybe you shuold join world 38 and take a shot at me there? cause you got no shot here....

DeletedUser22924

ahh, great as always(good thing i came back,if u know what i mean :icon_wink:) well like i said before GL with the war may ur axes be sharp and strong:axemen::icon_twisted:

Tribal War Lord

im sure if paj really wanted he could have his 1 on 1 and still let his tribe kick RSSR arse. but what is the point? unless their clusters are entwined it would just be a waste of time. the fact that he goes down is what matters ;)

DeletedUser

Well sir, when you have played as long and as well as i have... then you can get that chip on your shoulder. You see my attitude as arrogance, i see my attitude as extreme confidence in myself and my tribe. Not my fault i told you guys to either join or die... and not my fault i have the power to do just that... Recruit you or eat you.
Well to start with there is a difference between cockiness/arrogance and confidence. Yes they are related and sometimes the line between the two can blur, however you need a lesson in the difference between the two. First of all confidence is the ability to know your exact capabilities and LIMITATIONS. From what I have seen you lack this distiction. Your so confident that your going to run this world that you talk down to everyone that comes along. Iv even read some mail to DJHottrocks saying that it was only a matter of time before you moved into the top 10 tribes in the world and that there was no one to stop you, not even HAM. I find your attitude really funny actually thats why i called you out on it. I mean really man Iv checked your user file and I dont see how someone who nobles that many barbs in W6 can be that well respected.

DeletedUser22924

Well to start with there is a difference between cockiness/arrogance and confidence. Yes they are related and sometimes the line between the two can blur, however you need a lesson in the difference between the two. First of all confidence is the ability to know your exact capabilities and LIMITATIONS. From what I have seen you lack this distiction. Your so confident that your going to run this world that you talk down to everyone that comes along. Iv even read some mail to DJHottrocks saying that it was only a matter of time before you moved into the top 10 tribes in the world and that there was no one to stop you, not even HAM. I find your attitude really funny actually thats why i called you out on it. I mean really man Iv checked your user file and I dont see how someone who nobles that many barbs in W6 can be that well respected.

stiki regarding on how many barbs he has nobled in w6, shows ur inexperience on more developed worlds. he has no choice he has if he wants to keep his tribe and for every player to remain strong and big, if u check every other player in w6 right now u will find the same thing.

DeletedUser

Get better informed before you talk about Pajuno's rep in world 6. Everyone in world 6 now needs to take barbs too because of the huge amounts of people going abandoned. But we did great things when the whole world was in a diplomatic stalemate.
And about this world. It might be cockiness Paj has but the people that know Paj and have relations with him know he keeps his word at all times so trying to get HAM!!! to break with us won't work. Have fun at the rim.

DeletedUser

My intention wasnt to stir things up between Ham and Phoenix, but instead simply point out the arrogance factor. I could care less if Ham and Phoenix started nuking each other.

Oh one more thing, about the "noob" comments. Are we playing Halo or something because it always seems like thats the only insult anyone can come up with. Yes you started playing this game before me, however you have yet to do anything to earn even a fraction of respect from me (talking to Paj). Instead your posts are like watching a cult leader spouting gospel and all your groupies run toward you to kiss your feet and drink your Kool-aid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont need to worry about Ham!!! at all .. as said we choose who we want to support .. AND we choose how to guard our borders .. that goes for all tribes that wish to come into our area .. and we will do the same for some other tribes .. BD is a good example of that, we RESPECT each others borders.

DeletedUser

Have fun, Phoenix) Along with the usual nobling bar graphs, can you please also make graphical reports as the sanity levels rise in K64, proportional to the elimination of RSSR? Thanks)

DeletedUser22924

Oh one more thing, about the "noob" comments. Are we playing Halo or something because it always seems like thats the only insult anyone can come up with. Yes you started playing this game before me, however you have yet to do anything to earn even a fraction of respect from me (talking to Paj). Instead your posts are like watching a cult leader spouting gospel and all your groupies run toward you to kiss your feet and drink your Kool-aid.

oh:icon_rolleyes: stiki plz inform me on what great things u have done to earn any respect from well anybody.

DeletedUser

hey there stuzbluz,
never heard of you. but from your comment i can tell that you never made it passed middle school. you naively assume that one person reflects the views and opinions of an entire tribe. in addition you assume that to disagree with pajuno is insanity, maybe a middle school education was too generous. i don't know sure stiki might upset you. he has strong opinions but everyone does. i could tear apart the institution of religion, some people could tear apart the plans that obama has for the US. stiki is expressing his view as his buttons have been pushed. you want to express your views fine, but i would recommend you put reason behind them from now on. i'll play your same stupid name calling game and you won't win if not. or if you can't do that, why don't you just return to the little hole you crawled out of and let pajuno defend himself. he's a big boy now.

to pajuno,
from what i have seen you are a few things. you are a somewhat tactician, and a very persuasive speaker. some would call you a politician. there are many other things that you are sloppy at, however i'm sure you know of them. otherwise you are not nearly as good a player as you think you are. you stand on some high pedestal like you are automatically the best just because you played on world 6. that's not the case, some people might know of you from world 6 and respect your ability to speak. people that haven't played on world 6 however, have no reason to respect you, sure you have more points than me. but then you ignore people like it's nothing. you said ham isn't a threat in this k. then i look at ArianaPowah. as of right now he has 851,713 points and 93 vils in this k. as you know this has slowed down a LOT the past few weeks. you have 23 vils and 197,232 points in this k. if ariana isn't careful he will crush you like an ant. that's just the stats speaking. not saying he will, but he could and you would be a fool not to respect that power. and yes i know of most of your arrangements with various tribes and how they affect the situation. at this point in time it is clear that ariana is playing this game far better than you right now.

with regards to the 1v1 the rock challenged you to it because you and he had disagreements. i saw all of the skype chats you had with him, all of the mail he sent. you mention that you were interested in working with us to dominate the k. so it is apparent that your motive for having this war is because you didn't get what you wanted, and like a spoiled child you are now throwing a tantrum.

you say we recruited a bunch of terrible players. last i checked jordanb2003, and louied78 aren't terrible players. also i know just as well as you that you were trying to recruit some players from killrz, more than just DJ. so if you want to, throw a hissy fit because you can't get your way, but don't hide your motives. if you win you will dominate the k and the opposite is true but that is only a benefit to declaring war on us. be a man and own up to your actions. stiki is right in saying you are hiding behind your tribe, i have spoken to some of them and i get the same general feeling. this isn't their fued, it's yours and the rock.

so now i challenge you to prove me wrong. i see no reason you should elevate yourself on such a high pedestal in this world. feel free to explain why i am wrong and please go into detail. i personally don't think you will and that you'll just say i'm a nobody. and in your eyes i am just as much. but i'm not the one trying to elevate myself above everyone else. i know where i stand.

lord atilla