Official War Declaration

DeletedUser

Official War Declaration

Greetings World 43,

I’ll get straight to the point, after numerous attacks and obvious rivalry RSB officially declares War on Ni. The Reasons for this War are History however the Passion of this War will never be forgotten and for RSB neither will the reasons, Ni you asked for this War and now you’re going to experience it.

We Suggest you watch this Video After, During or Before Reading Our Declaration, thank you.

[spoil]
2uhpums.jpg
[/spoil]

It came to our attention that we had not represented ourselves in the Pnp and felt it necessary to post a War Declaration against our Northern enemies. Obviously, this is not in time with the Battles that have been taking place and also the official in-game declaration however it has the same intentions just posted at a later date.​
This is where the real battle begins; this is not just a Declaration but a Direct Warning. Yes, we might be small, yes we may have lost villages and correct we have not yet shown our full potential during this War however all that is about to change and the Sun will Rise above the Knights of Ni, there are no more easy caps from now on.

In the great words of Saint Augustine, “The purpose of all wars...is peace.”

When you’re gone, when we win, we will have our Peace; we will have our justice…

Now a Small Poem;

The Darkness of Ni rose from the Night,

The Justice of RSB rose from the Light.

Has Darkness falls the Light will Shine,

The Victory will be divine.

Our enemies will fall,

The only Sound you will hear is our battle call.

Our Souls are Strong,

We will fight hard, no matter how long.

We Have no Fear,

This is our Time,

Our Time to Shine,

Our Piercing Light will Blind you, your time has come the end is near.

2gwerf8.jpg

In the Great Words of General George S. Patton, “Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.” Our Spirits are Strong, our Fear is non-existent and we will turn this War around.
To Conclude this War Declaration,
Ni we’re coming for you!

(I had some trouble with logging into the Forums so had to create another account to post :icon_neutral: Sheograth without the 91 on the end is my in-game account)

DeletedUser97112

Muahahahahaha!!!

Yes we officially declare :axemen: on Ni!!And kyouske I hope you like the video it is directed tword Ni and especillay from me to U!!! :icon_evil: Nice video huh?Ni will c a lot of :swordsman: :ram: :cata: and :snob: and a lot less :iron: :wood: :clay: :booty: lamo HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Starting war stats:

Forever:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: RSB, RSB1
Side 2:
Tribes: Ni

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 319
Difference: 300

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 152,045
Side 2: 2,931,977
Difference: 2,779,932

chart

[/SPOIL]
Last 3 months:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 299
Difference: 280

chart

Side 1: 152,045
Side 2: 2,777,632
Difference: 2,625,587

chart

[/SPOIL]
Last month:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 57
Difference: 50

chart

Side 1: 53,119
Side 2: 515,382
Difference: 462,263

chart

[/SPOIL]
Last week:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 13
Difference: 13

chart

Side 2: 114,841
Difference: 114,841

chart

[/SPOIL]
Last 48 hours:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

chart

[/SPOIL]
Last 24 hours:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

chart

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser92753

Way to start off XD good luck trying to turn it around.

DeletedUser97112

Hmmm???

Ya Ni has a lot they can show on statistics but guess what as the saying goes big things come in small packages and I for one will not back down from anyone!!!I already have 257 incomings and I don't care because rather I go down in this game or not I still will have something alot of you don't a good heart and strong will so if you want it BRING IT!!!! Enough said :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

No action in the last 48 hours, the calm before the storm. RSB might have declared 2 days too late and gave Ni time to rebuild.

DeletedUser97112

Hhahahaha

Nope like I said I know more than Ni thinks I know (Muahahahaha) Evil laugh

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice lord havock.finally u declared but u shud hav done that earlier when we took 2 mil ptr fenersbache and made fat boy gaz vil barb.and plz dont underestimate ur tribe by saying that u guys are small. U guys are 5 th rank!try to realize it.obviously by now i am sure u hav shared forum or np with gypsy ,they are gud.and lmao metal from down under declared on us two months ago(not even a fake though on us so far..not sure why they declared).so just co-ordinate and communicate better this time.you got some good players under you!by the way we are also not that bad,i think u know that;)

DeletedUser

hummm

War declared is never to late. It is great RSB is stepping up

DeletedUser

Yes, we might be small, yes we may have lost villages and correct we have not yet shown our full potential during this War

Actually I disagree, you guys have been doing fantastically:

[SPOIL]
rgrg.jpg

We are talking about the war on the barbs aren't we?

Also you are hitting those RSB guys pretty hard.

Oh wait...[/SPOIL]

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

[SPOIL]
rgrg.jpg

Oh wait...[/SPOIL]
lol.
And waldo u r right,its never too late but still i think they could have done wel in past.

DeletedUser

And here's me thinking you was going to critize my first ever War Decleration Harb and you haven't even said anything, seeing you are the king of the Pnp ;] I couldn't make one as good as yours but i did try :)

DeletedUser

RSB has declared on someone :icon_eek:

So what happened to the barb war ? Did you lot get them all or did you realise there were too many for you guys :lol:

Not often I would wish for Ni to win anything but I suppose if they take some from the munchers it may just leave a few more farms in the area.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
rgrg.jpg

Oh wait...[/SPOIL]
Nuff said, haha :pP

DeletedUser

RSB should take villages for us, Build them up and then let us take them and use them in war against NI? (drunkorz pary face)

Apart from mrs waldo, she is cool (heart)

DeletedUser

I thought it was pretty bad, but didn't really need to say so as I figured someone else would. :icon_wink:

Thanks Harb :) I tried but obviously my attempts aren't good enough.

DeletedUser

Obviously a first attempt isn't going to be great (unless you're me:icon_cool:) so I wasn't going to criticize it, as it's understandable, but can give you a few suggestions if you like.