[Official] War has began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nar kel

he has left this world because he says its crap and that world 12 is starting soon(but i think it was just him not the world)

DeletedUser

How can you declare victory when we managed to rim the duke of your elder tribe without the use of a single noble?

DeletedUser

Yeah it wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that he made a little girl cry would it? Seems he likes to spout his mouth off and offer things his tribe doesn't back him up on.

nar kel

he has left this world because he says its crap and that world 12 is starting soon(but i think it was just him not the world

nar kel

Yeah it wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that he made a little girl cry would it? Seems he likes to spout his mouth off and offer things his tribe doesn't back him up on.

he was just a cockey noob

DeletedUser

I am still waiting on a full apology from ROME for his actions as your leader.

nar kel

i was waiting for him to. he dismissed me from the tribe because "a stronger player wanted to join" thats what i was told. so i was going to join a different tribe but when he left the world i just joined rome2. he was just as i said before" a cockey noob".

DeletedUser

Wait, let me get this straight.

So you are here defending the actions of a Family tribe that kicked you out as they value points over members?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

nar kel

i didnt trust the former leader but i dont know about the new leader

DeletedUser

i didnt trust the former leader but i dont know about the new leader

Ladies and gentlemen I introduce to you the epitome of a farm. Wow what a great reason to join a tribe. It is nice to see that ROME screens their members so well. Almost as well as their subtribes one might say.

So nar, (I can call you nar rignt?) Did you join ROME for anything in particular? or did you just like their pretty logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.