[Official] War has began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

but but...... my mommy bought me this for presents. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

if you are saying its not just a game then you need to get a life, games are not that important

and yes kurai it is just a game.

You lie sir, this is all real. I like sitting herein my mom's basement where it's safe and I will continue playing for years to come. All of my friends are here anyway.

Oh could you do us a favor and just send your resources over via merchant so we don't need to keep picking them up?

DeletedUser

The #1 tribe always wins when it comes to wars. Points fight battles, not troops!

DeletedUser

Wow, picking on a noob lol, in the forum and in-game... Yes, you guys have shown what it is like, to be one of the best (or reasonably close).

/me applauds

DeletedUser

Wow, picking on a noob lol, in the forum and in-game... Yes, you guys have shown what it is like, to be one of the best (or reasonably close) players. I really hope it's the server that is boring and you guys are merely doing it for a mild sense of entertainment. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser8472

Wow, picking on a noob lol, in the forum and in-game... Yes, you guys have shown what it is like, to be one of the best (or reasonably close).

/me applauds

--------------------------------

Wow, picking on a noob lol, in the forum and in-game... Yes, you guys have shown what it is like, to be one of the best (or reasonably close) players. I really hope it's the server that is boring and you guys are merely doing it for a mild sense of entertainment.

hehehehe

DeletedUser

What's a matter KV couldn't come up with any good responses on W6 so you thought you'd try here?

Perhaps if you spend some time and research the history of ROME you might come to an understanding of what occurred here.

nar kel

You lie sir, this is all real. I like sitting herein my mom's basement where it's safe and I will continue playing for years to come. All of my friends are here anyway.

Oh could you do us a favor and just send your resources over via merchant so we don't need to keep picking them up?

no i not deliver u can come and pick them up + u could use the exercise

DeletedUser4989

/me applauds

--------------------------------

Wow, picking on a noob lol, in the forum and in-game... Yes, you guys have shown what it is like, to be one of the best (or reasonably close) players. I really hope it's the server that is boring and you guys are merely doing it for a mild sense of entertainment.

hehehehe

I miss you larding :icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.