Official Warning

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Official Rx4U Statement to World 39

It's continually being brought to the attention of the Rx4U hierarchy that our name is being “thrown” around a lot under false precedents. Tribes we have absolutely no affiliation with are claiming to be our allies or under our protection. Or in some cases both.

From this moment forth any tribe that makes any sort of false claim with regards to Rx4U diplomatic standing, we will consider it the act of an enemy. The offending tribe will be marked as enemies and if we so desire, targeted immediately. No prior warning will be given.

Should the remark or claim be made by a member of a tribe who is not in power, the powers to be of the offending tribe will have 24hrs to have the remark/claim removed from and a retraction posted.

Also claiming control of Rx4U continents will result in the same repercussions as listed above.

DeletedUser

Well, tell that to -kod-, theyre hidung under our tribe. But dont wory, the vast majority of uswise people trust you rx4u folk when you say you dont have anything to do with these guys. After all, why would you support a tribe you are nobling?

DeletedUser

Tell you what, if you don't like it, noble them. :icon_rolleyes: Talk is cheap mate.

DeletedUser

It's continually being brought to the attention of the Rx4U hierarchy that our name is being “thrown” around a lot under false precedents. Tribes we have absolutely no affiliation with are claiming to be our allies or under our protection. Or in some cases both.

From this moment forth any tribe that makes any sort of false claim with regards to Rx4U diplomatic standing, we will consider it the act of an enemy. The offending tribe will be marked as enemies and if we so desire, targeted immediately. No prior warning will be given.

Should the remark or claim be made by a member of a tribe who is not in power, the powers to be of the offending tribe will have 24hrs to have the remark/claim removed from and a retraction posted.

Also claiming control of Rx4U continents will result in the same repercussions as listed above.

Well certain members of your tribe have decided to protect -kod-, am I wrong?

Areyaen

Before Colpo gets in here and starts us another war too soon

we have NO diplomacy with Rx4U, any member that states otherwise will be nobled for leaking our Diplomacy, whether TRUE or NOT, any player outside NOB!! that states we have diplomacy with Rx4U will also be listed as our Enemy, (which is not exactly true) unless of course Rx4U wishes us to help them pursue their enemy making us allies if only for a temperary time,

in which case, said tribe will not know this until after we have started nobling them in honor of said temperary alliance that we do not have with Rx4U

PS- if Rx4U feels we are worthy of said temperary Alliance, at anytime to assist them with their growing stated enemy list

please contact me directly

Areyaen

sorry I couldn't resist

DeletedUser

Can you believe ARE raged for me saying NOB and RX4U were a family tribe?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Before Colpo gets in here and starts us another war too soon

we have NO diplomacy with Rx4U, any member that states otherwise will be nobled for leaking our Diplomacy, whether TRUE or NOT, any player outside NOB!! that states we have diplomacy with Rx4U will also be listed as our Enemy, (which is not exactly true) unless of course Rx4U wishes us to help them pursue their enemy making us allies if only for a temperary time,

in which case, said tribe will not know this until after we have started nobling them in honor of said temperary alliance that we do not have with Rx4U

PS- if Rx4U feels we are worthy of said temperary Alliance, at anytime to assist them with their growing stated enemy list

please contact me directly

Areyaen sorry I couldn't resist

I know what you mean. Colpo can be annoying at times.

Areyaen

Can you believe ARE raged for me saying NOB and RX4U were a family tribe?

only because I don't want to have to noble you mate, unlike a lot of TW these days MY word still holds truth

DeletedUser

Hmm.. maybe this is the reason why it is taking place. Your own members ares spreading lies on the forum.

Let me guess - you joined TITAN and are going to help them fend of Rx4u since we obviously have an super alliance with KOD?

Pjleathal

Hmm.. maybe this is the reason why it is taking place. Your own members ares spreading lies on the forum.

Per wikipedia :

Sarcasm is the rhetorical device of using a characterization of something or someone in order to express contempt.[1] It is closely connected with irony, in that the two are often combined in the same statement.

Pjleathal

The point of this topic is that Rx4u is fully capable of handling Rx4u's business in which ever way Rx4u deems fit. Your just as guilty of bringing Rx4u's name in the mix in your war topic where it did not need to be. So i say... +4. Your name is on just about every thread. For not even playing this world you sure are causing alot of future problems for Titan the tribe your representing.

DeletedUser

The point of this topic is that Rx4u is fully capable of handling Rx4u's business in which ever way Rx4u deems fit. Your just as guilty of bringing Rx4u's name in the mix in your war topic where it did not need to be. So i say... +4. Your name is on just about every thread. For not even playing this world you sure are causing alot of future problems for Titan the tribe your representing.

I did not bring RX$Us name into it, yor little friend:) twiggles sent us messages about his "correspondence'' with your tribe. Thats why I put it. Like your leaderss have said many times RX$U hs nothing to do with it. I belive you are the one making fuss. PJLeathl, learn one thing, if theres someone on this forum nobody can ever win in an arguemnt its me! (And I believe Googleyeyes too)

DeletedUser74702

Alright buddy, let me break it down for you.

To win a public argument, you must sway the public to your side. Nobody cares about anything you have to say, therefore your chances of actually winning an argument are slim.

For instance, Pjleathal is the member of a highly recognized tribe. You are nothing. No matter what he says, people will side him over you, because he is not a waste of space. Therefore, he will win every argument you guys might have. Get it?

DeletedUser

PJLeathl, learn one thing, if theres someone on this forum nobody can ever win in an arguemnt its me! (And I believe Googleyeyes too)

Sorry mate, but your the Lord Raventower of the world (World 7 reference); useless randomer from a tribe no one's ever heard of, who is either way too trusting of people, or way too incoherent; your choice which.

DeletedUser

Alright buddy, let me break it down for you.

To win a public argument, you must sway the public to your side. Nobody cares about anything you have to say, therefore your chances of actually winning an argument are slim.

For instance, Pjleathal is the member of a highly recognized tribe. You are nothing. No matter what he says, people will side him over you, because he is not a waste of space. Therefore, he will win every argument you guys might have. Get it?

True, Kunalman cant sway the public unless he has them on his side.

Areyaen

The Art of Creating a perfect Nub Tribe

step 1----Mass Recruit

step 2----Merge everything else

step 3----Family up with everything else that won't merge cause they are control freaks

step 4----be nice and friendly and huggles

step 5----add all the best tribes to your diplomacy list, so your members don't make a big mistake

Kunakart on 30.12. at 21:26
Hello Areyaen,

Im messaging you to ask you if your tribe has an alliance with TITAN. Im just making sure because we have you added as our allies and wanted to see if you have us as well.

Happy New Year,
Kunakart

NOB DIPLOMACY

Allies---- None-Temperary non-binding Beneficial Agreements

Naps---- None- marked for nobling/observation purposes

Enemy's----only the red dots that are left:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The Art of Creating a perfect Nub Tribe

step 1----Mass Recruit

step 2----Merge everything else

step 3----Family up with everything else that won't merge cause they are control freaks

step 4----be nice and friendly and huggles

step 5----add all the best tribes to your diplomacy list, so your members don't make a big mistake

Kunakart on 30.12. at 21:26
Hello Areyaen,

Im messaging you to ask you if your tribe has an alliance with TITAN. Im just making sure because we have you added as our allies and wanted to see if you have us as well.

Happy New Year,
Kunakart

NOB DIPLOMACY

Allies---- None-Temperary non-binding Beneficial Agreements

Naps---- None- marked for nobling/observation purposes

Enemy's----only the red dots that are left:icon_razz:

So what are you trying to prove?