Official World 18 Milestones thread

DeletedUser67005

And Andrew does :D

Add an inflated ego to that, and you get what we call an "Andrew Done".

Strange specimen Indeed.

DeletedUser

@ Andrew: No, not the case. I just don't get satisfaction out of belittling others, I don't use ways to make them look dumber to make myself look smarter, etc. Get it now?
I refer you to MrMacMan's sig...

DeletedUser

I can only think that you are pulling my leg. Either that or you are having a spectacularly dull day!

DeletedUser

DavideMah second to 2000 villages
Zain-BA-I First to 250 million ODA

Thank you

DeletedUser

I'm guessing Zurtle wanted to be spoon-fed?

Of course if he played this world he would have probably known without a signficant expenditure of effort!

DeletedUser

I'm guessing Zurtle wanted to be spoon-fed?

Of course if he played this world he would have probably known without a signficant expenditure of effort!

You talk to me of cheap shots? Everyone knows he doesn't play and the reason he volunteered to update this was because YOU had a major sulk. Everyone always posts what the achievements are that they would like to have updated - why should now be any different? Oh, and I thought you were ignoring him, no?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the congrats on 20M points, 2000 villages and 250M ODA.

Looks like 25M is the next target for me :)

Z

DeletedUser

You talk to me of cheap shots? Everyone knows he doesn't play and the reason he volunteered to update this was because he had a major sulk. Everyone always posts what the achievements are that they would like to have updated - why should now be any different? Oh, and I thought you were ignoring him, no?

I am.

You really should read posts before you elect to respond.

Anyway, on topic...

Gz to Zain and Davide!

At this rate I may have to take up farming again! Who am I kidding? The only way I am going to get to #1 is when you guys delete. I'll be #1 for about 0.5s (just before I delete too).

DeletedUser

Z

Indeed it is. I'll give it 3 days time until you are there. Unless you help people. then 4 days.

DeletedUser

Indeed it is. I'll give it 3 days time until you are there. Unless you help people. then 4 days.

Heck, we should just get the cats out and see if we can get him under 3000 points before he kills us... :)
Congrats Zain.

DeletedUser

Heck, we should just get the cats out and see if we can get him under 3000 points before he kills us... :)
Congrats Zain.

I'd like to see all of the world versus Zain and david. That would be fun to see. Of course, we'd all die. But, what can you do?

DeletedUser

Z

Congrats on hitting those targets and good luck on hitting 25M... Hey what are nobles costing these days... must be brutal...lol

DeletedUser

PX is the first to get 5 bill points ODD

Opponents defeated (Tribes) As defender
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 The Phoenix 5.009,13 Mio.