Official World 18 Milestones thread

DeletedUser

About time. I've been stacking them and throwing my nukes at them for almost 2 years now.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your signature. I've looked and there isn't a MsBella on w18. I can't seem to find -MM- either. Huh, this must be a part of your sneak attack.

DeletedUser

Apology accepted, I understand your confusion. It must be because 'plarinsucks' has been nothing more then a trolling fool with no account for almost 2 years now (or is it longer?).

DeletedUser

:lol: Two-faced bella ftw.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Plarin! buddy! the world is over man.... relax already....lol like I have always said.. people take things way too personally... what exactly has Bella done to wrong you so much... has it actually changed your life? I would hope it hasnt... it's a game man . people do things to upset those on the other side... people get their own versions of events and are convinced that they know the facts. I can assure you that you are victim to propaganda and don't have your facts straight... the name calling is in poor form at this point more so than any other.

I do love how just the sight of Bella posting here gets some people so riled up. You are over reacting to in game events IMO. and ancient events too... that is so funny. I challenge you to really think about why you hate her so much. Is it because she pwnd you? or did she actually pee in your cornflakes?...lol

DeletedUser

I was kidding. Lol at your post, I don't think I've ever been upset because of what has transpired on the computer. Especially over a game. I've never fought Bella, and I've never talked to her. Just sick of her kind.

DeletedUser

I was kidding. Lol at your post, I don't think I've ever been upset because of what has transpired on the computer. Especially over a game. I've never fought Bella, and I've never talked to her. Just sick of her kind.

My bad... sorry!... lol

A wise man once said 90% of what you read on here is a load of crap... probably closer to 95% IMO. Don't let emotion brand a player when her actions are to be expected on the forums. I have been more than standoffish on here from time to time I am told.... but they are wrong!...haha The fact is I still wouldn't change a thing... I have met some great people on here and yes that does include Bella... and even Peter and Andrew although it was never my intention to admit it... damn you!...lol

DeletedUser

I know Andrew... I hate having to say nice things... it just isn't in my nature... but we all know that I ALWAYS tell the whole truth...

(hell I didn't even buy that one...lmao)

DeletedUser

My bad... sorry!... lol

A wise man once said 90% of what you read on here is a load of crap... probably closer to 95% IMO. Don't let emotion brand a player when her actions are to be expected on the forums. I have been more than standoffish on here from time to time I am told.... but they are wrong!...haha The fact is I still wouldn't change a thing... I have met some great people on here and yes that does include Bella... and even Peter and Andrew although it was never my intention to admit it... damn you!...lol

I am Bad's kryptonite.

DeletedUser

So you've never fought me and have never talked to me but you seem to think you know me. That makes sense.

There are very few people on W18 that actually got to know me and out of all you Apoc posters, the only one that could say he might know something about me is actually Andrew seeing as we were in that chat together for so long. (Zain would probably know me best but he doesn't get on here very often at all.)

DeletedUser

Can everyone come back when their panties aren't so bunched up?

This thread has a clear purpose and you aren't talking on topic.

DeletedUser

Can everyone come back when their panties aren't so bunched up?

This thread has a clear purpose and you aren't talking on topic.

I can't help it MacMan... these things sure ride up...lol

merritt olsen

Apology accepted, I understand your confusion. It must be because 'plarinsucks' has been nothing more then a trolling fool with no account for almost 2 years now (or is it longer?).

yes he is always talking B.S. here...and he wonders why i don't know him...well it is probably because he was insignificant because he is no longer here...don't worry he trolls on w12 as well...but no one takes him seriously anyways...

DeletedUser

yes he is always talking B.S. here...and he wonders why i don't know him...well it is probably because he was insignificant because he is no longer here...don't worry he trolls on w12 as well...but no one takes him seriously anyways...

I've posted three times on the world 12 forum. Hardly trolling. :icon_rolleyes:

Please go internalize another BA 'player'.