Offline Dodging Guide - Early World Use

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I thought I would share this with the world. Alot of people tend to quit/restart when they get cleared overnight or make excuses so to prevent that and try and keep the world abit more quality and populated I'll post my guide. Flame if you want but thanks to those who appreciate it :) I'm not much of a good player so don't get the wrong idea but it certainly helps using this:

I just made this on the spot. Isn't too complicated. Simple and effective. I have experienced, in several worlds on a number of occasions people telling me they have been attacked/cleared overnight/whilst offline.

As a leader, for obvious safety reasons I don't let nobody account sit me no matter the situation. I would advise doing the following until somebody in your 13x13 has an academy.

Every night, providing you can't get an account sitter, calculate how long your going to be away for before you come back online for 1-2 hours. For example, lets say it's 17:00 Real Life time. I'm going to be away for 7 hours. Therefore I want my troops to return for 00:00 Real Life time. What you do is divide the time by 2. So 7 hours divided by 2 = 3 1/2 hours. You then go on your map and look for an abandoned/below 100 point village which is roughly 3 1/2 hours away.

Send it off and your troops will be safe. I would also advise having a level 10 hiding place

Advantages:

- You don't lose none of your troops.
- If you're full offense/very little defense it's even a bigger advantage.
- You get to constantly see the enemies troop count and keep regular track of his growth rate without losing troops.

Disadvantages:

- Enemy hauls your resources(what's left after level 10 HP)
- Sees your troop count(If scouts are sent/depending on the scout settings)

Note: To make the enemies life worse, increase your wall so he looses a few troops when attacking. Put your HQ fully in que before going. This will make his losses not worth his gains.

In my honest opinion the advantages out-weigh the disadvantages by far which is the main purpose of this tactic.

If you have any questions feel free to ask,

Regards,
Kebabe8

P.S. If you're going to flame me for previous world personal grudges take it to forum pm or something. Let's not ruin the atmosphere here :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Good info, but level 10 hiding place is risky. Unless you are next to a super star player.

HeftySmurf

Simple Words:
Hide Troops
Use Resources on Wall/Useful Buildings
Keep going until Person who is Farming Stops/Big Enough to Defend ;)

DeletedUser

You could be researching ax man instead of upgrading that hiding place. Early in the game each and every resource you start with is important. You want to avoid wasting precious resources.

DeletedUser

You could be researching ax man instead of upgrading that hiding place. Early in the game each and every resource you start with is important. You want to avoid wasting precious resources.
Obviously, but the Hiding Place is underrated. It allows you to have some resources if you are getting cleared to rebuild your wall.

DeletedUser

You should only get hiding place if there is a strong player near. If there is not, do not waste your time on it. because nobody will be sending you an attack over 1 hour.... quite obvious.

DeletedUser

The main purpose of building the hiding place instead of researching axes is:

1) You may not have the requirements to research
2) You may not need to research yet
3) You may want to save your resources for when you return to use on troops/building upgrades.

Internally Bleeding

What if you oversleep kebabe? You don't mention it in your guide.

DeletedUser

That's got nothing to do with me or the issue. If you oversleep that's your problem. Just hope you don't :lol:

DeletedUser

Noobs will still attack you. This isn't measured by ability. It's pretty much something which can happen anytime depending on whenever your surrounding villages decide to scout/attack you.

DeletedUser

I think you'll find it highly unlikely to have an entire 13x13 with nobody above 51 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.