Question Offline Tribalwars/TWLan/DSLan

Ascacos

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've recently had the thought of running an offline tribalwars game, just for me and a group of friends, so I did some digging and found a very old and discontinued project called TWLan, and doesn't seem to have been updated since 2015 (although it looked very promising)

Does anybody know what happened with this? Are there other versions out there?

Thanks in advance

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
The project was discontinued and hasn't been updated in a very long time. With a few fixes you could get it running, but as far as I am aware there are no working versions anymore.

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think I am going to have to give this a crack in my spare time...I had it partially working before but I will be operating my own home server here to take some of the burden this created when setting up.

Ascacos

Reaction score
I think I am going to have to give this a crack in my spare time...I had it partially working before but I will be operating my own home server here to take some of the burden this created when setting up.
Let me know if you have any luck with it, I'm still interested in throwing together a small game for me and my friends to have a crack at :)

The original TWLan kind of works still, but it's got huge flaws, and i can't even seem to get the admin panel to show up at all

fi5hii

Reaction score
I'm interested too did you get it working?