Oh Baby Yes finally ;D

DeletedUser

To All of World 48......

as you all pretty much know i have been wanting to quit for a while now as some of you know i have my thingy if you dont know what i'm on about if you were in Virus on world 58 then you know :) on top of that i am working 50 - 60 Hours a week which is only allowing me an hour here and there to login and do stuff that i need to.

but today or tonight rather i am happy to say that someone has accepted to take over my account and do his best to keep it going (as he only accepted because of fighting fishies) lulz so with having said this i am creating an unannounced goodbye thread to all of world 48 as of now i am officially retired from tribal wars for good however because i said i would stay to fight fishies i will log in whenever i can which has been agreed by me and the new owner.

i will also lurk the forums for the next week for you lot to flame me on what you need to but then i will disappear from the externals and move on with my life as normal.

having said this.... well bye lol.

DeletedUser

okay just to be mean to you :)

why this new owner is founded when you are tribeless and getting nobled ?

DeletedUser

I have been looking for a new owner for like weeks lol a friend mailed me the other day and eventually i gave him my account

as to why well it states in the first post that i have been wanting to quit for some time funny thing is tho as soon as i leave my account here i have been offered many accounts for unknown reasons i guess some people dont realise or they just ignore the fact i want to retire.

DeletedUser

im pretty sure not from Womble...since you have a Crash background.

DeletedUser

Who said the accounts offered to me were even on this world?

anywayz i'm out for good so goodluck womble even though i know you dont need it to win the world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

12 Inch noob. tell whoever on your account is to remove Eye of The Pimp and other Ex-Crash players of your friendlist.

they are abusing it. to hit you offline

PIRANA - Eye of the Pimp
if anyone wants him offline when they send nukes just mail me as hes still on my friends list.

seth89

12 Inch noob. tell whoever on your account is to remove Eye of The Pimp and other Ex-Crash players of your friendlist.

they are abusing it. to hit you offline

Pro spying there. ;D
I could of told him that... but I am a harsh man. Plus... I need to noble him somehow. ;D

DeletedUser

:D they dont talk about me , so i get bored and spy for others lol.

DeletedUser70293

Such a suggestive title. Sounds like something that someone would say in a bedroom.