Oh Baby Yes finally ;D

DeletedUser

Or what I'll be saying once I have my copy of Skyrim in my hands just after midnight on November 11th

Repinski

And what I'll be saying when I have my copy of Skyrim sometime during the day on November 11th.

DeletedUser

i remember hearing something like that of my boy friend before.

Repinski

Did you finally give him what every guy wants from a woman? :lol:

On topic..... RJ!!! You better troll still.

DeletedUser

Meh i can only get 1.Either MW3 or Skyrim :icon_cry:

More off topic from me in this thread; well legal, all I can say is: If you're looking for multiplayer...obvious choice is MW3 (since Skyrim is a single player RPG only). If you are looking for a great singe player game that will consume hundreds to thousands of hours of your time, yet you won't regret a second of it...go for Skyrim.

DeletedUser

More off topic from me in this thread; well legal, all I can say is: If you're looking for multiplayer...obvious choice is MW3 (since Skyrim is a single player RPG only). If you are looking for a great singe player game that will consume hundreds to thousands of hours of your time, yet you won't regret a second of it...go for Skyrim.

Multiplayer thats what i want to play now.And i got BF3 already for that.But i have never played COD multiplayer and wanted to try that.Guess i will be doing something i dont like,again :icon_redface:

whats MW3 and Skyrim :-?

lol @Repinski....

MW3 = Modern Warfare 3.Its the 8th installment of the Call of duty franchise,and a direct sequel to MW2.Its a 1st person shooter video game and damn good too.

Skyrim = The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an RPG(Like the best one),sequel to Oblivion.If your a hard-core gamer(Which sarah is not,so i can safely say what i am about to say),and you dont know about this then die alone in hunger and pain :lol:

Repinski

Legal MW3 has a lot of hype but if you're getting BF3 then personally I wouldn't bother. BF3, especially the pc version, stomps COD. Period.

But Yeah Sareh, if you're looking for an amazing RPG, Skyrim is the game for you without a doubt.

DeletedUser

never played any video game puttah :)

video games just waste time...

DeletedUser

actually i avoid anything that consume time on tw like farming , faking , planning ops and such a things and yet blame myself for the 2-3 hours i spend playing this game a day.

i joined tribalwars in order to make the hours i spend behind computer for my job going more easily. after a year i suddenly realized i quit the job to play tribalwars lol.

and what bind me to this game is the communication part of it not the competition or its silly middle age stupid stroyline....

Repinski

I think 90% of TW players are only still around due to the players they have met on TW Sareh. And Farming really doesn't take that long. I can send 4k farming runs in about 5 minutes.

DeletedUser

I think 90% of TW players are only still around due to the players they have met on TW Sareh. And Farming really doesn't take that long. I can send 4k farming runs in about 5 minutes.

for me it take a lot more than due to the slow internet connection i have :)

Sboh

I agree, I am only still on here for the people.. mainly waiting for James, Mike, Fraser, You and me to be on at the same time so we can have Epic Randoms :lol:

And @Hawk This is pretty much the same as a video game.. Just a bit of fun that has the potential to take over your life lol! The power of these games is amazing.

DeletedUser

As undeniably awesome as Skyrim and MW3 will be. And as nice as a conversation about what keeps us in this game might be. Neither of those things are close to the thread.

Moar on topic, pl0x.