Oh, big and tribeless one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichielK

It has come to my attention that one of the biggest players in W16 is now tribeless. I would be a lousy friend if I didn't do everything I could to get him into a tribe again!

Here is his backstory:

In 2009, a cranky TW player was recruited by LSHRV for skills he did not possess.

He escaped from this tribe to the W16 underground.

Today, still wanted by C², he survives as a barb collector.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you just don't give a crap anymore, maybe you can hire...

db450ebf-8882-4211-bff6-65d2130fddcf.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i bet hes finally realised that LSHRV are going to lose the war and has gone to join Plight :p But unfortunately no-one wants someone who is a loud mouth on the forums and will get their tribe hated ;)

Or maybe he thinks C2 will either forget about him or stop attacks just because hes left :p

DeletedUser78416

Yes! The A-Team.

And all this time I was thinking MichielK wasn't cool, how silly of me.

Oh wait...nevermind, I was right, he isn't cool.

I went to the bathroom this morning too...wanna make a pointless thread about that as well?:lol:

You really do gossip like a little girl, wow!

I'm just on a business trip, will take a few days. :icon_wink:

Alexhol said:
i bet hes finally realised that LSHRV are going to lose the war and has gone to join Plight :p But unfortunately no-one wants someone who is a loud mouth on the forums and will get their tribe hated ;)

Kreamer and macon obviously weren't hated by C²...:lol:

DeletedUser78416

That picture is a fake, not enough gold chains

mr-t-gold-chains-sparkling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Man C2 players do like to gossip.

I'll say this about the matter. You mess with gammy and you mess with me. Fair warning.

DeletedUser

That was the plan rosie, to make you shake like a little girl! I'd run if I was you ;)

DeletedUser45021

Let's not turn this into a "I will flame you with pictures" thread. Otherwise I'll have to lock it.

MichielK

Let's not turn this into a "I will flame you with pictures" thread. Otherwise I'll have to lock it.

My first picture was complete and utter coolness, just balancing it out :icon_wink:

(Actually, that was all I had prepared LOL)

DeletedUser

Not sure if its a rumour, but ive heard a different reason to why gammy left...

DeletedUser45021

Hmm considering this isn't even a recruitment nor applying to a tribe thread, I'll close this. I can see this turning into another LSHRV discussion thread, which we have plenty of. [locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.